anyone know her?
it true

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2012
i heard shes a slut but prolly just bs
JWw

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Oct 26, 2012
i have been told she is haveing clayton lewis baby. is that true cuz i know he is single now
Heather

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Really? You have nothing better to do than create a tread about me? Grow up. If you want to know anything at all about me, ask me yourself instead of running to everyone else.
And yes, I am pregnant with Clayton Lewis' baby.

Have a nice day!:)
hjc

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Well heather that's cause your a hoe. And just because you are I feel the need to tell you that your ex Chris was cheating on you with terrys ex. Lol
Heather

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2012
I don't care about Chris. He cheated? wow! I cheated on him. Who cares? That was the past and I'm happy now!
Hoe? That's your opinion. I know I'm not!
duh

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
if u cheated on chris then u prolly cheat on all ur bfs so how u know ur baby is that one guys ?
Heather

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 16, 2012
That was the only time I have ever cheated. I left his ass the next day. I know who my child's father is. Trust me.. if I cheated, I wouldn't be telling Clayton it's his and have to deal with his stupid drama everyday.
P.s. Everyone who doubts me can look stupid when the DNA test comes back.

Have fun making up more lies :)
jsh

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2013
i aint never heard good things about her but things could have changed
Heather

Danville, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
People can come on here and trash talk me. I don't care. People's opinions are the least of my worries. My question is why put me in a harrodsburg forum?? Hmmm I wonder? Probably Clayton, who has no life other than trying to get into trouble, drugs or start lies about me. Either way it goes...have fun guys!
ewww

United States

#12 Jun 5, 2013
shes a awful person keeping a son from his father when he wants to be there, i feel sorry for clay, and i hope krama smacks you right in the face,
Heather

Richmond, KY

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Last time I checked, I am a wonderful mother who does EVERYTHING for my son. I spend ALL of my money I work my butt of for on him. I do not complain about it, I love being a mother. So instead of thinking I am a horrible person for protecting my son, think about everything Clayton has done. All the lies he told to me. How many times did he sit there and tell me he was clean? How many times did he ask to borrow money for one thing and then turn around and buy drugs? How many times has he given me money for my son? How many times did he have residue on his nose and swear to me he didn't just snort a line, knowing good and well he just did. He is a pathetic person. He is not a father to my son. He is a poor excuse that wants pity from everyone. Hell he went how long without seeing Ember? How are you going to treat an innocent baby that was born early like that? He knew where she was and still didn't go up to the hospital to see her. He is nothing but a druggy to me. He always will be!
dude

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 12, 2013
F you, Clayton is nothing like u just said he might of been when he was with u witch being with u was prolly the reason but he is a great father to ember he loves her and his son ur just a bitch and I hope Clayton gets to be a dad to his son like he is with betAnd trust me. I've been waiting on court.
a friend

Richmond, KY

#15 Jun 13, 2013
dude, hes still obsessed with heather. He talks about how he cant get over her all the time. I bet if she left her man hed be at her door step. so clearly that wasnt the reason he did drugs. he prob had a horrible childhood and got him addicted to crack or something,. hell idk what drugs he did. but btw dude just because a child is around you, doesnt mean your taking care of that child.
chris

Richmond, KY

#16 Jun 13, 2013
F this b!tch
guy

Newburgh, IN

#17 Jun 13, 2013
she gives GREAT head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sommer Hill 30 min What a dumbas_ 8
Anyone know tall blonde in harrodsburg 31 min Allman boy 3
What The Fochh 37 min Aunties Ass 1
Jamie Warren or Warner? Where she at nowya Dayz? 52 min Colred blind 4
daniel taylor 1 hr Aunt T Histimine 6
Drug testing in school 1 hr Aunt T Histimine 21
violet hardin (Sep '12) 1 hr Aunt T Histimine 7
Zachary Lay 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 35
What happened to the thread about the murder on... Tue saddened 68
More from around the web