Wondering

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2011
Heard that they got the jones I'm cornishville with a meth lab
wheres the justice

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2011
Pete for manufacturing and David for possession maybe Pete's rattin ass low life daughter Sarah got them lol she got out of yet another one she holds the record for making tons of Meth but never goes to jail for it
ksp

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2011
That's cause she's out working, to rat on someone else to get poppy out of jail and her uncle and her sister!!!,?
WONDERING

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 21, 2011
Is the "Chelsea" girl that got arrested with Pete, David and Stephanie actually Chelsea Cinnamon? Also, Did Sarah rat her daddy and uncle out cuz they wouldn't share with her?
Wondering

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2011
Ya I no she was dating him so it probably was her.
yes

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 21, 2011
yes it was Chelsea cinnamon
BOND

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2011
I say no bond and it wouldnt hurt if they busted some more!!!!! pills and meth thats all harrodsburg is ever going to be known for...Go COPS!! get all they can off the streets.. BEFORE THEY DIE!!!!!
nasty!!!

Anderson, SC

#8 Oct 21, 2011
Why any young female would want to be with either of these old antique a**es is beyond me. I know it's for the drugs, but they would have to be some pretty good drugs to make either one if them look any better!!
like to know

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2011
when will they get that old man craig peavler and joyce anderson peavler goes to the doctors in lexington and gets pain pills and then sells them in harrodsburg the cops need to bust his ass he aint got no back problem just watch him do yard work and move things to his moms for a yard sale.
peavler is jones friend.
peavler fan

Demotte, IN

#10 Oct 23, 2011
like to know wrote:
when will they get that old man craig peavler and joyce anderson peavler goes to the doctors in lexington and gets pain pills and then sells them in harrodsburg the cops need to bust his ass he aint got no back problem just watch him do yard work and move things to his moms for a yard sale.
peavler is jones friend.
Y dont yal leave this man alone seriously ive known him 6 months and aint never seen nothin to raise concern....thought this thread wuz bout jones....hell pete will b out soon im sure if truth b told ur probably a phene that got turned down by peavler
u should know

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2011
you have known him for a short 6 months and are defending him? he must be suppling your needs. he is nothing more than a deadbeat, liar, cheater, theif, user and etc. this thread is about the jones and it was stated that craig peavler is one of their friends. hopefully it won't be long until they get peavler. you do know he lives around a lot of small children. hope the parents watch their kids real good. i know i watch mine. maybe the reason he hasn't raised any concern since you have known him the 6 months that you have is because he is on probation for 5 years. he does conmmiunty work too. ask him for some cheese or peanut butter next time you see him.
mee

Macon, GA

#12 Oct 23, 2011
sounds to me theres a bunnch of rats that are on topixs way to much nosey a$$ pep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zachary Lay 29 min Shut up sadie 77
Gov beavin 36 min Old boy 7
Haggin 43 min herpes 8
Brian Ward - Pedophile 2 hr Saddie Saunders 11
one year state sentence for a class d felony (Dec '10) 2 hr Saddie Saunders 30
burgin pd 2 hr Saddie Saunders 2
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? 2 hr Saddie Saunders 16

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance