anybody where is amber riley and cari...

anybody where is amber riley and cari simpson

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
u dnt wnt 2

AOL

#1 Oct 30, 2008
dey r muah girls i love them i haven't seen dem in a while
pepsi person

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2008
try boyle co. jail; last i heard that's where cari was.
meagan

AOL

#3 Oct 31, 2008
yeah i heard 2 bout cari.last time i seen amber was n danville she has a beautiful bay-b girl...we used 2 hang back n danville heather hills when ambers cousin kelly lived out there man we had some good times i miss dem alot...
ash

AOL

#4 Nov 1, 2008
i love dem
H-Burg Baby

Danville, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2008
cari was in jail the last time i heard to, but i ont know how tru it is
lora

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2009
H-Burg Baby wrote:
cari was in jail the last time i heard to, but i ont know how tru it is
up to her old self checks and credit cards. she got caught with her boyfriend chris devineeven stole guns and they sold them to her dad!! dirty.
black cherry

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2009
cari will stay in jail cause she a crackhead straight up!!!yes she in there now
a bitch from harrodsburg

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2009
that is where cari belong is jail
cookie monster

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2009
lora wrote:
<quoted text>
up to her old self checks and credit cards. she got caught with her boyfriend chris devineeven stole guns and they sold them to her dad!! dirty.
they didnt sell it to her dad a rat did! then they rated on cari and chris
marimon bitch

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2009
i love cari jo and forget u tricks that got sum to say bout her! she got str8 ratted on!
by donnie davis
sue

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2009
yes donnie davis rated on her and my son chris devine he is the one who stole the guns to her dad and said chris and cari did but they did not i talk to her mom she said donnie stole it to them chris and cari r not rats they r doing there time
marimon bitch

Clarksville, TN

#12 Feb 3, 2009
sue wrote:
yes donnie davis rated on her and my son chris devine he is the one who stole the guns to her dad and said chris and cari did but they did not i talk to her mom she said donnie stole it to them chris and cari r not rats they r doing there time
thats right sue! tell em hunny!
ppl get so board they make up crap about good ppl in this miserabl town...i hate it around here i cant wait to get outta this place and this is a fine example of why onlt the miserable can stand to live wit each other!
yall leave cari-jo and chris the hell alone!
get a life u backwards pecker-wood redneck bastards!
Highway 127

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2009
if they don't show up within 24 hours, report it to Amber Alert. Maybe they can find them. Do you think they might just be in hiding?
sue

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 3, 2009
who r u talking about hiding highway127
sue

Owensboro, KY

#15 Feb 3, 2009
and ya cari jo and chris,r good people till someone fuck's with them but like i've hear down the line what makes u :) will make u cry so all u that think it's funny and shit that cari jo is in jail maybe someday u will be sitting there and then see how funny it is to u
meagan guest

Finley, TN

#16 Feb 10, 2009
ino yall sum haters i don't care what yall say bout cari she my girl! and i posted dis bout her! and i will always be there fa here! i always was!i let her come and stay wid me n danville! and er tihng feed her and er tihng got her a job at reno's! i lvoe caria dn amber so talk bout her all yall want yall can't knock her!
sue

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Feb 11, 2009
u tell girl cari jo is good people & she is my son's g/f so back the *f* off of her she has not done anything to u...
Know whats true

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2009
Now, let me set the record straight up....NOW! Cari wasn't on drugs this time "Bit@h from Harrodsburg". Donnie Davis stole the gun and sold it to her step dad. The police was told that and DD ratted on people to keep from going to jail. Im sure when she gets out, she'll be glad to face you that have something to say about her. It's a terrible thing to say that you hope someone stays in jail. By the way you talk, you've been there. She's tougher than you'll EVER know. That goes for you too Black Cherry. If she ain't her Mama is...you cant bet on that. Just because she's a pretty girl, don't get all uptight.
Know whats true

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2009
And Lora....you don't know sh*t
sue

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Feb 12, 2009
u tell them u know the true dd did rat & all u that talk about cari jo i bet u want talk bad about her to her face & she knows all about this shit that is talked about her & she said don't be hateing & she will see u when she gets home & that want be lone:):)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TWUMP should resign 33 min Ellis 8
TWUMP appproval way down 35 min Doc Bailey 38
Men 37 min Happy 19
Mercer Schools losing money 38 min McAfee Jim 22
Levi S 1 hr wondering 3
Trump Rally about to begin 1 hr Ellis 19
April Bradley 2 hr tommy 17

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance