Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 19, 2013
This is Mark I don't any stupid rumor getting out there so I will tell you. We both have domestic violence charged against us. We will lose both our homes and we are no longer together( never ). She committed ADULTERY and worse thing of all our family was destroyed. My family was everything to me. So you can say what you want nothing will hurt worse then this.
I am so sorry

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Bless your heart!
sadden

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2013
mas31 wrote:
This is Mark I don't any stupid rumor getting out there so I will tell you. We both have domestic violence charged against us. We will lose both our homes and we are no longer together( never ). She committed ADULTERY and worse thing of all our family was destroyed. My family was everything to me. So you can say what you want nothing will hurt worse then this.
sorry !!!
IMHO

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Feel for ya Bro! Hopefully time will heal.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 19, 2013
There was comments about me and my x wife Glinda on here. So I just wanted the facts out there so no stupid rumors will keep spreading.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2013
If anyone has a comment about a cheating wife let me know. I need some help in court. Thanks
mike

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2013
Kentucky is a no fault state for divorce. It doesn't matter who cheated on who or who was in the wrong. All marital property and assets will be divided. Premartital assets are what you had before the marriage and those will be returned to the original person who brought it to the marriage. Also any gift items will go to whoever is was gifted to during the marriage. Even one person's retirement fund can be divided. My adivce is to hire a a good attorney. An expensive attorney will pay for himself in the long run. Ephraim Helton in Danville is really good. Also remember that the two of you WILL HAVE TO AGREE. The judge will make you come to an agreement on who gets what. Write everyting down and keep a calendar of everything that happens. Never erase a single text or email message. It may be useful to you later. Be prepared to win some battles and lose some. Good luck.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2013
Thank you
Sound Yummy

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2013
mas31 wrote:
Dam bad situation but you sound kinda hot
dave w

Georgetown, KY

#10 Nov 24, 2013
Yea a cheating woman will make you wanna kill. At least beat some respect into her ass. I feel for ya brother they say you can't die from a broken heart but I lose a little bit of life everyday. I've been in your shoes son stay strong dont wind up like me bud

Location hidden

#11 Nov 24, 2013
Been with her 20 years it hurts. She committed adultery with her boyfriend every weekend because he is a truck driver she meet on line. And she goes to church like she hasn't did nothing wrong. No morals or values. I don't understand why guys always get the bad rap.
sadden

United States

#12 Nov 24, 2013
mas31 wrote:
Been with her 20 years it hurts. She committed adultery with her boyfriend every weekend because he is a truck driver she meet on line. And she goes to church like she hasn't did nothing wrong. No morals or values. I don't understand why guys always get the bad rap.
her lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote To Impeach chumper 4 hr Newlysaysfku 12
carin richards cocanougher 4 hr Cry about it 8
Harvey hines and Jess crawley 14 hr Too much 11
Haunted Houses in Mercer Co. (Dec '08) 14 hr Not 149
Piece of shit 18 hr o no 5
H-Burg McDonalds 19 hr Walked out 5
Ashley woodward 19 hr Know 32

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance