White truck in the way as you turn of...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LMAO

Nerinx, KY

#41 Mar 8, 2013
bigger time wrote:
Everybody just take a couple bricks, when you go by the truck , give it a good heave through the windows. Guarantee he'll move it after about three of them. Big time likes to beat his meat like a government mule is what he was try to say!
they have a camcorder and they use it to try and catch people messin with his truck so if you throw a brick or two make sure no one sees you, lol. the guy is gonna get his for trying to mess with people.
Really

United States

#42 Mar 8, 2013
BigTime wrote:
<quoted text>. Oh we have him bumper on here LOL never said nothing about MULES Nutts. You need to reread the post. That was made. So what if the guy parks his truck in front of his house his truck his house. That is what is wrong with the world today SOME PEOPLE think they own everything and only they are right get a LIFE!!!'
your not real bright, are you?
BigTime

Harrodsburg, KY

#43 Mar 10, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> your not real bright, are you?
Tell you what Don't think you want to find out how Bright I am you my may get more than you can handle.
Charlie

Winchester, KY

#44 Mar 10, 2013
I had to travel that road yesterday and guess what? There clearly was enough room in front of the truck for the owner to pull it up further. But guess what else? The truck clearly was not sticking out in the roadway. As a matter of fact, it was no where close to being in the roadway. If a driver merging from 127 to Warwick could come remotely close to hitting that truck, then the driver needs to surrender his/her license.
Maybe so

Richmond, KY

#45 Mar 11, 2013
Well I went by there this morning and there was at least 5 feet more that he could have pulled up between his truck and the curb. And your right it might not have been in the road that day but most days it is. And when its out in the road you can merge onto Warwick but it makes it more difficult. Why make things harder for people? The thing that makes me aggravated is that he's doin it on purpose.
his friend

Nerinx, KY

#46 May 4, 2013
That is his perosonal property and his driveway!!! So u all should learn to slow down and drive on THE ROAD!!!!
Really

Mount Sterling, KY

#47 May 6, 2013
BigTime wrote:
<quoted text> Tell you what Don't think you want to find out how Bright I am you my may get more than you can handle.
DUH DUH DUH DUH...... Tell you what short bus, anytime you want it.
HAHA

Harrodsburg, KY

#48 May 6, 2013
Mongo Loyd wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that your driveway is way too small to park a lengthy vehicle there + there is no stop sign + the angle of the road is such that slowing down could cause a wreck on 127. You have exemplified the problem by forcing EVERYONE that takes that road to swerve into the opposing lane. Maybe when someone dies at the hands of your negligence you will get it.
<quoted text>
Doesn't everyone know what happens to people who trespass on other people's land? I don't want to ruin your life but if you make my life difficult then I am going to make yours MORE difficult. I have to use that road 5-6 days a damn week, so when I get all of my material prepared accordingly I plan on revealing pertinent information that will most definitely get your attention, and that of your family. Would you like for me to post a little now so you will know what I am referring to? Maybe you would like for me to tell you what you and the wife wore to bed last night, or who you talked to on the phone yesterday and the day before. Like I said, move the truck out of the way and quite pissing everyone off and you will NEVER hear from me again. I promise you that.
I see you are not a person of your word. Drove by there today and the truck is still parked in the road! You just make empty threats!
problem solver

Richmond, KY

#49 May 6, 2013
Why won't you just park the truck along the curb so it will be out of peoples way when they pull on to Warwick Rd.
I know for sure

Lawrenceburg, KY

#50 May 11, 2013
know who wrote:
I know who you are talking bout. And he is an a**hole. I personally have called the law and they obviously won't do anything. And yes he is wanting someone to hit it.
yes he. Is a jerk and we had trouble with him a few years ago. He thinks he can get by with anything he wants. And it seems that he can. And the police. Lets him do what ever
Funny

United States

#51 Jun 5, 2013
Lay on the horn every time you drive by there, I do and I know at least 2 other people do. That guy was standing out in the road yelling one day so I have started laying on the horn every time I pass since then.
Do some research

Chicago, IL

#52 Jun 17, 2013
The reason the police won't do anything about it is because those two roads meet at a 90 degree angle, just like the road before it. Which means everyone is cutting the corner and driving in HIS driveway.
For those of you saying he needs to pull up more how would you like someone to run off the road into YOUR driveway and then have the nerve to tell you to move your truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trashy Memorial Taken Down 20 min Scars and Bards 9
3 people died in another wreck 1 hr HEPPIE 45
Mercer co. Fair 9 hr Fresh 2
Need opinions honest opinions 9 hr yep 5
married men that cheat 10 hr hunter 7
Trailblazet 10 hr Justfriebdly 1
Looking for a new church. 11 hr Lorie 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance