White truck in the way as you turn of...

White truck in the way as you turn off 127 to get on Warwick Road

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GeeBees

Pikeville, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Whenever I turn off the highway onto Warwick rd there's a white truck that sticks out and blocks part of the road. I really wish the person would either pull up closer to the little white house or get the truck out of the road so no one will smash into it.
mee

Versailles, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
GeeBees wrote:
Whenever I turn off the highway onto Warwick rd there's a white truck that sticks out and blocks part of the road. I really wish the person would either pull up closer to the little white house or get the truck out of the road so no one will smash into it.
I believe thats what he wants to happen.
Midnight rambler

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
I am glad I am not the only one who has noticed this. I go this way every morning and it gets in my nerves so bad. What kind of an inconsiderate jack ass would park this way? I can't believe the law hasn't done anything about this. It's completely out in the road.
really

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2013
I've noticed the samething, but I wonder if he is doing it make prople slow down coming on to Warwick?
Let's be honest without the truck sitting there you can roll on pretty quick thru there.
know who

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
I know who you are talking bout. And he is an a**hole. I personally have called the law and they obviously won't do anything. And yes he is wanting someone to hit it.
Rocks

Pikeville, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
i bet the azzhole will move it when I toss a few rocks at his precious truck. trust me, i'm damn sick of his truck blocking the road too. before long he will feel my wrath.
road user also

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
I know what you are talking about. I have almost hit it even when I am going slow. Very dangerous
come on

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2013
LOL !!!!! I just drove by and he has a sign on his tailgate that says " or else what". He must read topix..... Now move your truck dip sh!t.
Highway Patrol

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2013
It's obvious he does this on purpose. He goes out of his way to make sure it is parked as in the way as possible. Why would anybody would be this inconsiderate of other drivers?
Mongo Loyd

Sweden

#10 Mar 3, 2013
come on wrote:
LOL !!!!! I just drove by and he has a sign on his tailgate that says " or else what". He must read topix..... Now move your truck dip sh!t.
I know who this guy is. I have a lot of personally damaging info about him that I'm going to release if he doesn't move his truck in one week. This should be fun as hell, lol.
Ridiculous

Tucker, GA

#11 Mar 3, 2013
What you all don't know is that is there property, they can park there and should not be harassed for it. "YOU" people should possibly think about slowing down just a tad bit. There's no reason to fly up that road at 40 miles an hour or more. They have children and grandchildren who are out in front of the house all the time. Driving past there so fast is dangerous for those children. Think about other people, not just yourself. If your driving fast because your late to work, then you obviously you need to get up earlier so you won't have to speed. You can also go down to the light by Dairy Queen and turn right there to go straight into hitachi! If YOU do not like the truck being parked there then go another way!
mee

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2013
just move the truck a little bit out of the way.
Highway Patrol

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Are you sure were talking about the same truck and house here? I'm not sure it is "their property" The truck everybody is talkin about is parked out in the road every single day. Warwick Rd is not his personal driveway. His truck literally sticks out in the north bound lane, sometimes more so than others, but it is always in the way of traffic. There have been times I have had to swerve into the oncoming lane to get around his truck. You can't see around it. I don't drive fast. I just like to see oncoming traffic and not have to veer around someones vehicle that is parked out in the street! How inconsiderate of other people can one person be?
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
What you all don't know is that is there property, they can park there and should not be harassed for it. "YOU" people should possibly think about slowing down just a tad bit. There's no reason to fly up that road at 40 miles an hour or more. They have children and grandchildren who are out in front of the house all the time. Driving past there so fast is dangerous for those children. Think about other people, not just yourself. If your driving fast because your late to work, then you obviously you need to get up earlier so you won't have to speed. You can also go down to the light by Dairy Queen and turn right there to go straight into hitachi! If YOU do not like the truck being parked there then go another way!
Actually he just needs to move the truck and keep his family out of the front yard. By the way,turning at the light at DQ will not get you straight in to Hitachi
lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Mar 3, 2013
or give your 3 year old a can of spray paint and brake fluid as you drive by and let them slightly hang out that window with it.... this could change anyones mind, brake fluid will eat paint off down to the metal! lmao, just a thought
ha ha

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Mar 4, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text>I believe thats what he wants to happen.
well the right person hasn't came by ,,,, its againest the law to block the road at any time unless you are the law or the road dept so knock his as- off any call the cops and see who wins ,,,,, o by thr way i need a new bumper and a right fender any way i,m be by there today and collect ok ...
Mongo Loyd

Sweden

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
What you all don't know is that is there property, they can park there and should not be harassed for it.
Stop being selfish. The middle of the road belongs to everyone, not just one family. Their truck is IN the damn road, so they are harassing everyone that has to go into the other lane to avoid hitting the truck.
Ridiculous wrote:
"YOU" people should possibly think about slowing down just a tad bit. There's no reason to fly up that road at 40 miles an hour or more. They have children and grandchildren who are out in front of the house all the time. Driving past there so fast is dangerous for those children. Think about other people, not just yourself.
I guess they better keep their kids OUT of the road if they don't want them ran over. Doesn't the same common sense apply everywhere? Just because someone drives past their house at 40mph doesn't give them the right to partially block the road. I have people driving past my house at 70mph, so it's up to me to make sure my kids don't wander into ANY road and get ran over.
Ridiculous wrote:
If your driving fast because your late to work, then you obviously you need to get up earlier so you won't have to speed. You can also go down to the light by Dairy Queen and turn right there to go straight into hitachi! If YOU do not like the truck being parked there then go another way!
I have a better idea. How about if we don't take the other road? I think I'll continue to use the same road. Not only that, I guarantee you the truck will eventually be moved. If not, then lots of personal info will be revealed and they know what I am talking about. Trust me. And if that doesn't work then on with the next plan. And I think it's funny how the woman tries to use her camcorder, lmao. I can see them in their house I'm so close. Stupid f*ckers.
ridculous

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Mar 4, 2013
They have a deed for the property. They can park however they want, the man is not being an asshole. Hes doing what he wants which is park infront of his house. And their harassing everyone? I think you're wrong on that one. The truck being parked there is not a form of harassment. What YOU all are doing is "harassment". Threatning to call the cops, saying you will practically "RAT" on the man because YOU think have some information on him, people throwing stuff in the driveway. Now, that is what i call harassment, heis parking his truck where he wants it and there is nothing you all can do about it. There is a reason the cops or state hasnt done anything.. its because its their right to PARK there! Get OVER IT!!!
OR ELSE WHAT

Pikeville, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2013
ridculous wrote:
They have a deed for the property. They can park however they want, the man is not being an asshole. Hes doing what he wants which is park infront of his house. And their harassing everyone? I think you're wrong on that one. The truck being parked there is not a form of harassment. What YOU all are doing is "harassment". Threatning to call the cops, saying you will practically "RAT" on the man because YOU think have some information on him, people throwing stuff in the driveway. Now, that is what i call harassment, heis parking his truck where he wants it and there is nothing you all can do about it. There is a reason the cops or state hasnt done anything.. its because its their right to PARK there! Get OVER IT!!!
lol any body that puts out a big sign on there truck is looking for trouble. if enough people complain something will have to be done. this is obviously a troubled spot and whoever lives there will always have trouble if they park there vehicle into the road. either way i feel sorry for the dumb truck parker. he keeps pissing people off and somebody will piss on him.
randy jackson

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Just a little background info on the house and the situation... years ago the "little house" in front of where the pickup is parked, was a barbershop... And in front of this barbershop were yellow lines painted as parking spaces for customers who were getting their hair cut. In other words, people parked there all the time... but no one complained... signs of the times I guess... sigh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernie Kelty 5 min Name 5
Heather Drury and Troy Moore 1 hr JBL 1
STacy Hensley 6 hr letitgo 7
Billy Ray Semones (Mar '11) 20 hr Ive had it 25
What happened to Dr. Lorrie Crowell/Thompson ? Mon Lost A Good Doctor 13
New to the area Mon SheBop 3
Squirrels Mon Mr_Big 13

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages