How Can I Borrow $500 If I Don't Have...

How Can I Borrow $500 If I Don't Have A Job???

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
InDesprateNeedOf Cash

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2010
I really need $500 asap but I don't have a job... Any sugestions on how to borrow this kinda money?
yeah

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2010
i can help u get a f**kn job now
jrp

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2010
lonnie lawson
hmmm

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2010
you female?
yeah

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2010
plantn 2 lips on a d**k
WTF

Warrenville, IL

#6 Jan 19, 2010
InDesprateNeedOfCash wrote:
I really need $500 asap but I don't have a job... Any sugestions on how to borrow this kinda money?
ASk your momma!!!!!!!!!! And good luck with getting it from her to. LOL
WTF

Warrenville, IL

#7 Jan 19, 2010
Knew this thread would get alot of sex offer's!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
dont know

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2010
why do you need so much money
InDesprateNeedOf Cash

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2010
dont know wrote:
why do you need so much money
For my childs medicine. i just recently found out that my child has breathing problems and needs medication asap but i can not afford it
Possum

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2010
Your child should have a medical card. Go to your pediatrician and tell them your situation. They will know who you should contact. If not, go to the Social Services office in Beaumont Plaza, i think its still there.
kchip

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 19, 2010
Try the medical card or kchip.
I have a nebulizer that i use with my son that was very affordable with our private insurance. I imagine it would be close to the same with a medical card.
bull shit

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Jan 20, 2010
If your child needed medical treatment there is no doctor around that would not help you get what you need. They doctors have loaner nebulizers to help you until you can get one. So now come up with something a little different than that and get off your ass and get a job. I am not trying to be mean but you know what you are going to get if you get on topix and ask a stupid question like that.
so sorry

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2010
Join the army- if you pass boot camp, they ?we will take care of your sorry ass until you can amount to something - give the baby up for adoption to a good family.
InDesprateNeedOf CAsh

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Jan 20, 2010
WOW I can take care of my child I had a very good job @ Hitachi and got layed off! No one is hiring around here so thats my problem... I'm not some bum that lives off welfare!
bull shit

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Jan 21, 2010
I am sorry for you getting layed off. I hate that people are losing their jobs right and left. However, if your child is having medical problems then you do what you need to. Screw whoever said put your child up for adoption. Just go do what you need to before your child is removed from you for not taking care of it. Come on, swallow your pride. What is really important to you? Your child or your pride.
AAA

United States

#16 Jan 21, 2010
Possum wrote:
Your child should have a medical card. Go to your pediatrician and tell them your situation. They will know who you should contact. If not, go to the Social Services office in Beaumont Plaza, i think its still there.
medical cards wont pay for them
Possum

Frankfort, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2010
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
medical cards wont pay for them
I didn't know they wouldn't pay for a nebulizer? That is somewhat of a neccissity if you have Asthma. Maybe they will pay for an inhaler.
wrong

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2010
oh yes they will if it is medically necessary. If you do not know then please do not get on here and give wrong information. If a child is in need of a nebulizer and you get on here and say that it will not cover it then he may give up. I know for a fact that it will cover it. My nephew had to have one and he has a medical card. It covered it 100%
Dont think so

Danville, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2010
I dont believe this crap for one minute..I have worked in healthcare before..a doctors office to be exact, and they are always getting samples and devices to help aid better breathing from pharmaceutical companies...there are ways to get what you need for your child if he/she has a breathing problem. I do believe the above post is correct as well about medical card coverage on nebulizers and inhalers. I didnt deal with the insurance aspect of it, mostly with treatment and assessing the patients. I think you need a better plan if your gna get on here and ask for help with money. I think this is for something else...hmmm wonder what???
slow poke

Kansas City, KS

#20 Jan 22, 2010
as one person said, you need to do what you need to do. if you are reasonably good looking you can turn a few tricks and make all the money that you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 people died in another wreck 23 min Some People 41
Trashy Memorial Taken Down 30 min Friend 2
Marlow 1 hr Jessica 1
Lawson Family 6 hr Marty Mellon 1
Cohee Automotive (Apr '14) 7 hr Customer 9
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? 8 hr One True Digger 26
tractor mechanic 9 hr Good mechanic 4

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance