do what

Mount Sterling, KY

#43 Dec 26, 2009
sissy wrote:
he is best friends with joyce anderson. they are hanging out with each other. they like going places together. guess elwood collier has lost joyce to craig. joyce and craig deserve each other, they both like scratch off gambling, drinking, lying, and most of all doping. they make a real good pair.
u dont know anything u are so stupid i know for a fact that they are not a couple if he can get all those young girls why would a man want to date someone older than he is think about that i think that you are jealous of something
skankho

Danville, KY

#44 Dec 27, 2009
I am saying 1*800dopetip has been contacted Craig. Watch ouT!!
Just Comment

Greensburg, KY

#45 Dec 27, 2009
horsing around wrote:
YES, i heard craig went with young girls and they do him favors. i also heard he as a rat. do you think that is true?
he's been seen lately with young girls in his truck again
lord help the man he does look like hes 100 years old
Craig is only in his 50's, He is still young. I know him, he may just look old
sissy

Owensboro, KY

#46 Dec 27, 2009
You do know drugs will age you. He looks very old. He is all stuped over, that old grey long hair and that cane don't add any help to him. You might think you know him real well, but just wait until he rips you off and uses you, then we will see what you have to say about the old goat. everyone in his family that is living has been in the pen for stealing or for selling drugs, craig included.
Donnie Hayslett can't stand him. Neither can Troy Goins or Paul Hartman. Just ask them about old Craig.
Just Comment

Hodgenville, KY

#47 Dec 30, 2009
chill wrote:
How old is craig now?
He is around 50-53 years old I know him well.
Just Comment

Hodgenville, KY

#48 Dec 30, 2009
Just Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
He is around 50-53 years old I know him well.
Craig was born December 1958 to Phyllis Perkins
sissy

Owensboro, KY

#49 Dec 31, 2009
at that age one would think he is old enough to know better and leave the under age girls alone. i heard a long time ago he is a sick man. sick in the head. he is just like his mother, phyllis perkins peavler. she has been in jail a few years ago for writing checks on mr. calwell from the boyle co. stockyards. i tell you they are nothing but trash, liars, and thiefs. you can take that to the bank! as the old saying goes, the apple don't fall far from the tree. if you like being used, just go see phyllis, donald wayne, or dopie, craig, they are tops, when it comes to using people. craig is once again telling he is having more back surgery. damn, does the man even have a spine? he has had back surgery how many freaking times? yea, right.
Just Comment

Cecilia, KY

#50 Dec 31, 2009
sissy wrote:
at that age one would think he is old enough to know better and leave the under age girls alone. i heard a long time ago he is a sick man. sick in the head. he is just like his mother, phyllis perkins peavler. she has been in jail a few years ago for writing checks on mr. calwell from the boyle co. stockyards. i tell you they are nothing but trash, liars, and thiefs. you can take that to the bank! as the old saying goes, the apple don't fall far from the tree. if you like being used, just go see phyllis, donald wayne, or dopie, craig, they are tops, when it comes to using people. craig is once again telling he is having more back surgery. damn, does the man even have a spine? he has had back surgery how many freaking times? yea, right.
Phyllis had a mother & Grandparents that were very sweet people. They were tops in my book. So the apple didn't fall from their tree, Mr. Willie Perkins and his wife were very great christian people, as is Carrol Perkins So don't paint thais picture all black. if (Craig) he is all so bad why isn't he in jail.
Gross

United States

#51 Dec 31, 2009
I don't know about him being with underage girls but I know he's sleeping with Angie bottoms....ugh. I bet he wil have more than back problems now ( STD 's).
larry

Mount Sterling, KY

#52 Dec 31, 2009
Gross wrote:
I don't know about him being with underage girls but I know he's sleeping with Angie bottoms....ugh. I bet he wil have more than back problems now ( STD 's).
we know what that shits about
Sissy

Owensboro, KY

#53 Jan 2, 2010
Just Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Phyllis had a mother & Grandparents that were very sweet people. They were tops in my book. So the apple didn't fall from their tree, Mr. Willie Perkins and his wife were very great christian people, as is Carrol Perkins So don't paint thais picture all black. if (Craig) he is all so bad why isn't he in jail.
Just for the record.... They didn't come any ruffer than Granvle Perkins. He did his wife bad. He drank, run around on her, would be gone for weeks at a time. On the other hand.... Mrs. Opha Perkins was a wonderful, sweet woman, she would have left Granvle years ago but had no where to go, plus she was afraid of him. Granvle had a bad temper. Carroll is just like his mother and Phyllis is just like her dad.
Craig is on probation for 5 years. His back so he says his what got him out of jail. Next time you comment, know all the facts!
i know

Manchester, KY

#54 Jan 3, 2010
skankho wrote:
well why is he leaving my man messages on his cell about pills???? I am not saying my man is perfect. 1*800dopetip has been contacted. just sayin!
Sounds like to me, you better get ur man drug rehab and quit being a rat. U probably are a skanky ass, no good cheese eatin ho!
sdj

Danville, KY

#55 Jan 3, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like to me, you better get ur man drug rehab and quit being a rat. U probably are a skanky ass, no good cheese eatin ho!
Well I am proud to say I have never did a drug in my life. I am a very fun loving girl who wants nothing more than to get some of these no good pill selling skanks out of this town. I never said my man was perfect and he is working toward getting himself straight. But he has quit anserwering the calls but Craig wont quit calling. He just changed his # So maybe the skank will get the point now. So yes if you call me a rat I am. Just will not tollerate ppl who sell drugs!!!!
true

Mount Sterling, KY

#56 Jan 3, 2010
sdj wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am proud to say I have never did a drug in my life. I am a very fun loving girl who wants nothing more than to get some of these no good pill selling skanks out of this town. I never said my man was perfect and he is working toward getting himself straight. But he has quit anserwering the calls but Craig wont quit calling. He just changed his # So maybe the skank will get the point now. So yes if you call me a rat I am. Just will not tollerate ppl who sell drugs!!!!
me either, the ones you see taking up for scums are scums there selfs
Just Comment

Trinity, TX

#57 Jan 3, 2010
Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record.... They didn't come any ruffer than Granvle Perkins. He did his wife bad. He drank, run around on her, would be gone for weeks at a time. On the other hand.... Mrs. Opha Perkins was a wonderful, sweet woman, she would have left Granvle years ago but had no where to go, plus she was afraid of him. Granvle had a bad temper. Carroll is just like his mother and Phyllis is just like her dad.
Craig is on probation for 5 years. His back so he says his what got him out of jail. Next time you comment, know all the facts!
I do know the facts on this family, Yes Granville in his younger days was rough but abour 5-6 years before he died he went straight. if a person makes a change in life give him a break. Yes Mrs Opha was a great lady, as is Carroll .. Craig could make a change yet in life, Mr & Mrs Willie Perkins never ever quit praying for their family They were good people also,(Granville's mother & father)
phyllis

Mount Sterling, KY

#58 Jan 3, 2010
Just Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know the facts on this family, Yes Granville in his younger days was rough but abour 5-6 years before he died he went straight. if a person makes a change in life give him a break. Yes Mrs Opha was a great lady, as is Carroll .. Craig could make a change yet in life, Mr & Mrs Willie Perkins never ever quit praying for their family They were good people also,(Granville's mother & father)
anyone can make changes in their life they just got to want the change
Whoa

Cleburne, TX

#59 Jan 3, 2010
Gross wrote:
Is Angie Bottoms Ronnie Devine's sister?
Sissy

Owensboro, KY

#60 Jan 4, 2010
yes, a person can make a change in their life by letting God control it and living for him.
Look at all those years wasted with Granvle and the worry,fear and depression that Opha lived.
Thank goodness Carrol stuck by his mother.
Craig has 2 great kids and because of his behavior they want nothing to do with him. If he really cared about his kids he would straighen up his life and try to make things right with them. Craig just like his mother Phyllis always puts himself first. The life Craig is living it is not safe for his kids to be around him. No one is making Craig do the things he is doing, only Craig himself.
From what I have been told, Craig had a pretty good thing with his ex wife and family, but a person can only take so much. I don't blame is ex for divorcing him, she hung in there with him a lot longer than most women would have done. She is doing very good and is getting married this year. The man she is marrying is wonderful to her and her kids. I'm glad she has found someone that will treat her right and be faithful and love her and her kids. She deserves it.
Craig lost out big time.
hahaha

Winchester, KY

#61 Jan 4, 2010
Sissy wrote:
yes, a person can make a change in their life by letting God control it and living for him.
Look at all those years wasted with Granvle and the worry,fear and depression that Opha lived.
Thank goodness Carrol stuck by his mother.
Craig has 2 great kids and because of his behavior they want nothing to do with him. If he really cared about his kids he would straighen up his life and try to make things right with them. Craig just like his mother Phyllis always puts himself first. The life Craig is living it is not safe for his kids to be around him. No one is making Craig do the things he is doing, only Craig himself.
From what I have been told, Craig had a pretty good thing with his ex wife and family, but a person can only take so much. I don't blame is ex for divorcing him, she hung in there with him a lot longer than most women would have done. She is doing very good and is getting married this year. The man she is marrying is wonderful to her and her kids. I'm glad she has found someone that will treat her right and be faithful and love her and her kids. She deserves it.
Craig lost out big time.
YES! What Craig lost out on was "Uncle Walter's" MONEY!
Just Comment

Elizabethtown, KY

#62 Jan 4, 2010
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! What Craig lost out on was "Uncle Walter's" MONEY!
I never blaimed Craig's wife for leaving him I said he could change,(If he lives long enough,)His heart has to change first. as for Phyllis it wasn't because she wasn't raised right, Mrs Opha raised her right, Mr. Willie would turn over in his grave if he knew how they were doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am now a Democrat 14 min Vader 11
hitachi boys (Sep '08) 3 hr LOL 141
zack lay an meagen sims 6 hr well 22
rebeka white 7 hr shiny 1
kay smith 9 hr Ginger 4
Trump breaks record 11 hr Party of Lincoln 3
Native American Web Page removed 11 hr Party of Lincoln 18

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance