When is the next demo derby H-Burg or...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle

Morehead, KY

#21 Mar 1, 2010
So what about the Danville derby when is it??
derby lover

United States

#22 Mar 1, 2010
I heard the fair was June 5th and the Relay for Life was Aug 21st
wonnaknow

Morehead, KY

#23 Mar 1, 2010
derby lover wrote:
I heard the fair was June 5th and the Relay for Life was Aug 21st
Thank you I thought they usually had one in the spring also wasn't for sure..Just know I can't wait for them to get started!!!!!!!!!!
get real

Kansas City, KS

#24 Mar 2, 2010
Chief Big Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>
You talked to the wrong Indian...lol
the big mouth that tells only lies, talked to the guy myself today he is doing mercer co derby with a few rule changes nothing major and trust me this guy knows his shit so you better come to the rules he dont care to but anybody back on the trailor..........
derby info

Kansas City, KS

#25 Mar 2, 2010
so where did you guys get all the info fair board??? cause you know they have final say.
Chief Big Mouth

Richmond, KY

#26 Mar 3, 2010
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
the big mouth that tells only lies, talked to the guy myself today he is doing mercer co derby with a few rule changes nothing major and trust me this guy knows his shit so you better come to the rules he dont care to but anybody back on the trailor..........
You need to smoke my peace tube little one...lol...you not know anything!!
Joe and Teresa WPR

Kansas City, KS

#27 Mar 3, 2010
YOU KNOW IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE DERBIES IN KY YOU WOULD KNOW WHO GET REAL IS TALKING ABOUT THAT HAS THE DERBY, HIS NAME IS EMERY MARTIN AND YES HE DOES HAVE HARRODSBURG AND BOYLE CO DERBIES THIS YEAR ONE WE TALKED TO HIM OURSELFS LAST NIGHT ALONG WITH CHRIS GOODLETT WHOM ALSO SAID EMERY HAD THE DERBIES. HE IS CHANGING A FEW OF THE RULES AND THEY ARE HAVING ANOTHER POINTS THING THIS YEAR WITH NO MONEY ONLY A TROPHY. I DONT KNOW WHO TIS GET REAL PERSON IS BUT THEY WERE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY WROTE, BETTER COME TO THE RULES AS GET REAL SAID BECAUSE HE'S NOT AFRAID TO PUT ANYONE BACK ON THE TRAILER.
Hello

Morehead, KY

#28 Mar 3, 2010
OK. I have been told that Harrodsburg is having derbies on May 8th, july 31st, and that relay for life is september 11th. Is that right? Anyone know about the derbies in Danville?
jason

Versailles, KY

#29 Mar 3, 2010
they all cheat it dont matter, wolfpac, biggest cheaters of all
derby lover

United States

#30 Mar 4, 2010
The Relay for Life derby is Aug 21st.
Hello

Morehead, KY

#31 Mar 4, 2010
jason wrote:
they all cheat it dont matter, wolfpac, biggest cheaters of all
Not everybody cheats. Not even from wolfpac. The only ones that cheat are the ones who can't hold their own. They are not in it for pride, for the love of it, or the adrenaline that all derby goers love. They are competing for the spotlight because their Mommy and Daddy never showed them how to play right, or showed them enough love. That's why they betray people's trust. They want us to make them feel loved. So this year before the first heat starts,right after the drivers' meeting I want everybody to turn to their neighbor and give them a hug and pat'em on the butt. Maybe this will make them feel loved enough to not have to cheat. Now fellas lets all play fair this year and take pride in our ride. And dam*it lets see some good ole down and dirty, hope you don't lose your two front teeth, hard hittin' action..........Good luck little buddy! Go get'em tiger!
derby lover

United States

#32 Mar 4, 2010
The dates I heard for the Derby's are:
Mercer-May 8th,July 31st,Sept 11th
Boyle-June 5th.Also seen where Emory Martin was doing all these derby's I don't think there will be any cheating going on this time this guy knows what he's doing should be some good shows and EVERYONE will be treated the same.
Michelle

Morehead, KY

#33 Mar 4, 2010
derby lover wrote:
Boyle-June 5th.Also seen where Emory Martin was doing all these derby's I don't think there will be any cheating going on this time this guy knows what he's doing should be some good shows and EVERYONE will be treated the same.
Thank you for the info...Ready to see some action..
Hard Hitter

Richmond, KY

#34 Mar 4, 2010
derby lover wrote:
I thought everyone was tweeted the same last year... I was in all derbies last year and had a blast. Some of you are just cry babies that noone can satisfy!
huh

Aberdeen, OH

#35 Mar 6, 2010
When will the drivers be made aware of these changes and where will they b posted? Does these rules apply to Harrodsburg and Boyle?
derbygirl

United States

#36 Mar 7, 2010
There is a derby coming up in Versailles in April. I'm not sure of the exact day though. My friends are running in it.
Joe and Teresa WPR

Kansas City, KS

#37 Mar 7, 2010
huh wrote:
When will the drivers be made aware of these changes and where will they b posted? Does these rules apply to Harrodsburg and Boyle?
WE WERE TOLD THE RULES WOULD BE OUT YESTERDAY BUT WE CALLED AND WAS TOLD TO CALL BACK TODAY HE DIDN'T HAVE THEM FROM EMERY YET.
EMERY IS DOING BOTH DERBIES SO IM GUESSING YES THE RULES WILL BE FOR BOTH HARRODSBURG AND BOYLE.
Joe and Teresa WPR

Kansas City, KS

#38 Mar 7, 2010
derbygirl wrote:
There is a derby coming up in Versailles in April. I'm not sure of the exact day though. My friends are running in it.
DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE DOING ONE IN THE SPRING, HEARD FROM A GOOD SOURCE THE FIRST ONE WOULD BE DURING THE FAIR THE ONE BRIAN IS INSPECTING.
Joe and Teresa WPR

Kansas City, KS

#39 Mar 10, 2010
Joe and Teresa WPR wrote:
<quoted text>
DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE DOING ONE IN THE SPRING, HEARD FROM A GOOD SOURCE THE FIRST ONE WOULD BE DURING THE FAIR THE ONE BRIAN IS INSPECTING.
They are having one its April 17 found out today the exact date

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cute short guy who works at the jail (Jan '15) 16 min Curious 19
Pray for Cecil the Lion 5 hr Decent 6
Regina Murray 10 hr worthless 23
clayton lewis (Oct '13) 12 hr Get a job 26
Girl from Apple Market 13 hr Alabama 8
Erik Sims 17 hr Erik sims 6
milf (Jan '09) 17 hr Whatuo 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages