First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2011
I was wondering about the Mary's place for karoake besides that is it a resturant too ???
pimp daddy

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2011
Don,t know about karaoke but if you my b---ch hanging around tell her i,m in jail and to get my bail and come get me out. Thaks i will repay the faver if you get my meaning. Pimp daddy yo
just saying

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2011
Mary's place is just karaoke she does have food but not like a resturant.She fixes really good food but you never know from week to week what she will be serving,one week could be chili the next week could be chicken salad she also sells chips candy ect.She has coffee,cola's but no alcohol allowed.She was open on tue. and thur. but just heard she will only be open on thursdays for now.Also no children allowed.

“Elvis & Classic Country Music”

Since: Nov 10

Salvisa Ky 40372

#4 Sep 26, 2011
just saying wrote:
Mary's place is just karaoke she does have food but not like a resturant.She fixes really good food but you never know from week to week what she will be serving,one week could be chili the next week could be chicken salad she also sells chips candy ect.She has coffee,cola's but no alcohol allowed.She was open on tue. and thur. but just heard she will only be open on thursdays for now.Also no children allowed.
I am looking forward to being there this week sounds like a nice place as I was told it was by some other people I recently met .

Salvisa Ky 40372

#5 Oct 6, 2011
just saying wrote:
Wasn't able to make it last week but going to try to be there tonight and check it out and maybe sing a few songs

Salvisa Ky 40372

#6 Oct 6, 2011
Well I was there and nice friendly group but there was so many on the list to sing that I only got to sing 1 song as did everyone else.
I was hoping to find a place where I could sing at least 6 to 10 songs in one night.
It was only open from 7 to 9:30 .

Salvisa Ky 40372

#7 Nov 2, 2011
just saying

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2011
Wayne-E maybe you would like Lapalma restaurant,has karaoke on thursday and saturday nights from 7 till ? it is located beside the dollar tree in Harrodsburg

“New to Kentucky ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 4, 2011
Were is marys place?
just saying

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2011
its right behind the cable office and papa johns.She has auctions on saturday night and karaoke on thursday night

Salvisa Ky 40372

#11 Nov 5, 2011
just saying wrote:
its right behind the cable office and papa johns.She has auctions on saturday night and karaoke on thursday night
Thanks but I found it and was there 3 weeks ago so many people only got to sing one song and being I quit smoking 27 yrs ago I had a head ache for 3 days from breathing all the smoke . so I will only going to places where no smoking is.
just the facts

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Nov 7, 2011
Wayne-E from reading all your post I feel you are just a hard man to please.I read in your post you want some place where you can sing 6-10 songs sounds like you need to have a Wayne-E concert because you are not interested in going to karaoke.Good luck in finding that purfect place to sing but I don't think it will be around here.
john

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2011
alamos the best place on friday nights
jeff

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2011
they have it at the alamo friday and saturday

Salvisa Ky 40372

#15 Nov 8, 2011
just the facts wrote:
Wayne-E from reading all your post I feel you are just a hard man to please.I read in your post you want some place where you can sing 6-10 songs sounds like you need to have a Wayne-E concert because you are not interested in going to karaoke.Good luck in finding that purfect place to sing but I don't think it will be around here.
Well you are right on that many years back I had my own country band , but it was always hard to keep a good lead player or memebers of the band together . Or sometimes they did not want to get together to practice working on new number.So I just gave it all up .I thought maybe the karaoke thing would work out to get back into signing again.
So yes I guess only way I will do it is to put on my own shows . I maybe just get back into doing the band thing all my guitars just it always in the case's .I maybe be teaming up with another fellow who is retired too and might start our own band and and mix in the the instruments using the karaoke tracks so we don't have to carry a full band.
It the meantime I am going to do free benifit shows to help anyone who needs to raise money to help them get thu things . I love to sing but I also like helping those it need . When I had my band back in the days I always did free shows to help people out and always will in the future.

Salvisa Ky 40372

#16 Nov 8, 2011
http://www.kentuckygamescraft.com/Karaoke.htm...

Above is my web page I will do FREE benifit showS for a good cause.Please feel free to contact me.

Salvisa Ky 40372

#17 Nov 14, 2011
country guy

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Aug 20, 2012
looking to team up with other singers and use the tracks for our background tracks and do country shows anyone interested let me know I also play guitar and may play with the tracks like to do classic country and bluegrass too
kids

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Aug 20, 2012
i went there with my 3 year old and they wouldnt let her in because she said she would desturb the singers....so i took her to my moms and went back and bout died from all the smoke...wont ever go back
wondering

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Aug 20, 2012
kids wrote:
i went there with my 3 year old and they wouldnt let her in because she said she would desturb the singers....so i took her to my moms and went back and bout died from all the smoke...wont ever go back
Most all these places you got smoking in , which one did you go to so I can be sure to stay clear of it too
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Charger 9 min Know 14
Brittney white (Aug '13) 50 min WhichBrittneyWhite 26
Travis Peyton craig peavler Donna Stanford 54 min Tecumbas 7
leon cinnamon (Nov '08) 2 hr Karenmpbrandon 44
Kim stacy (Feb '14) 2 hr NOPE 4
Petie patton 4 hr Leopard 7
john Mattingly 7 hr renobenochino 5

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance