murdered embasador denied more security by obama

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

DEMON

Barnesville, OH

#1 Oct 20, 2012
More info. is appearing that the Embasador was telling bama that they needed more security, he feared something bad was ready to happen. He made many request's the evidence has been discovered, Now four were killed and the president is still avoiding answering question's hoping this will go away. So many things going unanswered should be warning signs for ppl. that think he is the one to run our country. So deep in debt no president will ever get it streightened out. If Romney wins, his work is cut out for him but he will do it. Dem's join the pubs and elect an honest man that is not scared to speak out.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#2 Oct 20, 2012
DEMON wrote:
More info. is appearing that the Embasador was telling bama that they needed more security, he feared something bad was ready to happen. He made many request's the evidence has been discovered, Now four were killed and the president is still avoiding answering question's hoping this will go away. So many things going unanswered should be warning signs for ppl. that think he is the one to run our country. So deep in debt no president will ever get it streightened out. If Romney wins, his work is cut out for him but he will do it. Dem's join the pubs and elect an honest man that is not scared to speak out.
I'd like to comment on this, but I could only understand about every fifth word. What is an "embasador?" Once we straighten that out, maybe we can begin to have dialogue.
Laugh at you

Clay City, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2012
Republicans know from experience, that if they tell a lie long enough, the ignorant, that is their base will believe it!
Barfly

Barnesville, OH

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Digger, u r always wanting proof, u aren't capable of having a sensible comment, u claim to have so much knowledge then surely u know about what happened in Benghazi!!!!!!!(THE FOUR AMERICAN'S) dumb ass, The U.S. Embassador was one of them. ur so damn ignorant and dumb, ud have to use both hands to stick ur finger up ur ass. Why don't u just get off here and take ur jibberish big words that u use to try to impress ppl.,that don't mean shit to us!!!!!!!!!!
Barfly

Barnesville, OH

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Hey Laugh at ur self,ur as left brhind as the hopeless digger, why don't u look at ur president rite now????? the lies he has told trying to avoid the Benghazi deal??? hoping it will go away ppl. forget about it, Again he has been caught and don't know how to explain his way out.Now who is telling lies? This time four ppl. were slaughtered because he didn't send more security...... is that what u want to run this country??? if so then ur as sick as digger. their blood is on Mr. Slicker than a hen's tit's hands.

Baltimore, Maryland

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Barfly wrote:
Digger, u r always wanting proof, u aren't capable of having a sensible comment, u claim to have so much knowledge then surely u know about what happened in Benghazi!!!!!!!(THE FOUR AMERICAN'S) dumb ass, The U.S. Embassador was one of them. ur so damn ignorant and dumb, ud have to use both hands to stick ur finger up ur ass. Why don't u just get off here and take ur jibberish big words that u use to try to impress ppl.,that don't mean shit to us!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't that a crazy habit! Always wanting proof!

Oh and by the way, I've never tried to stick my finger up my ass, so I'm not sure how many hands I would need to accomplish this feat. How many hands does it take you? Are you skilled enough to just use one?
Bantam

Barnesville, OH

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Laugh at you wrote:
Republicans know from experience, that if they tell a lie long enough, the ignorant, that is their base will believe it!
Is that what you do? we now know what a liar the prez. is. He finds scapegoat's to take blame for his failures. Like Hillary, saying was a movie that started the mess in Benghazi, He's still denying it yet records found shows for months they needed more security there. HE ignored their plea's for help,hope you see now who is lieing. Ask yourself what has the prez; done, but add more debt, and don't blame Bush, look at how much bama has added to the deficet, but he don't give a damn cause it't the tax payer's paying for it. You democrats are getting scared that Romney is gaining in the polls.
Bantam

Barnesville, OH

#8 Oct 20, 2012
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that a crazy habit! Always wanting proof!
Oh and by the way, I've never tried to stick my finger up my ass, so I'm not sure how many hands I would need to accomplish this feat. How many hands does it take you? Are you skilled enough to just use one?
Crazy like u r, why don't u try it and u will see just how crazy u r why don't u know? u act like u know every thing. U might like it.
Just Wanting To Know

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2012
I, for one dont know any of you people but like One True Digger, I'd like to know what an "embassador" is??? I'm thinking you might mean "Ambassador"....
BARFLY

Barnesville, OH

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Just telling you Digger, you just don't make sense, I wonder if you are as ignorant as you are on here? I feel sorry for you.
geeked up

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 20, 2012
DEMON wrote:
This is ludicrous!! So deep in debt? What about the 12 years of the BUSH ADMINISTRATION (Father and son on different presidential terms). We went to war with Iraq the first time in dessert storm and had almost won the war when we pulled out. When the second BUSH took office, He decided to do what his dad din't finish, and made up some bs lies and killed innocent AMERICANS just to justify going to war with some towel heads.

The second BUSH also had a great amount of money invested in oil, and you guessed it, HE GOT RICH with gas prices soaring to almost $4 a gallon. Not sure if you remember, but shortly before the last election, the price of gas fell from somewhere around $3.85 to $1.85!! That's a $2 price reduction....Hmmm, Makes you think or it should. Let me explain, BUSH dropped the price of gas because the ARERICAN ECONOMY was buckling at the knee's, and they wanted change in how things where going, so he dropped the price of gas hoping that another republican could take office.

President Obama, was handed a Plate of shit, and was told to make a pleasant meal. NO body want's to eat shit, no matter how you fix it!! But Obama slung that shit out, and has done his best to prepare a decent meal!!

The current President has stabilized this country, and change for better will not happen over night, it takes years!! If we get another trigger happy republican, YOU might as well enlist in the military and get your brains shipped to your family in a pine box.
geeked up

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Barfly wrote:
Hey Laugh at ur self,ur as left brhind as the hopeless digger, why don't u look at ur president rite now????? the lies he has told trying to avoid the Benghazi deal??? hoping it will go away ppl. forget about it, Again he has been caught and don't know how to explain his way out.Now who is telling lies? This time four ppl. were slaughtered because he didn't send more security...... is that what u want to run this country??? if so then ur as sick as digger. their blood is on Mr. Slicker than a hen's tit's hands.
Plz excuse my misspelled word's in my last post, but now on to this post about "ur president rite now?????". I don't totally support all of his belief's, but at least I am working now, And WE ARE NOT AT WAR... That means alot!

If you are reading this, YOU have enough sense to do research, but I guess I will help a bit. WAR cost money, and lot's of it. Why go over sea's and rack up more debt for the common working AMERICAN?? The People of the middle east have been fighting since the bible was wrote. Don't get me wrong, There is a time for war, but this war with Iraq should have never have happened!! WE killed Saddam Hussein, The man that struck fear into those hellion's, and kept them in check. He never done a damn thing to AMERICA!!! Then we spent million's if not billions of dollar's trying to help them reform a government...
That really worked. After Saddam was murdered, the rebel's such as Taliban, insurgent's, etc. only gained force and momentum trying to fracture the the world economy!

If you have a few minutes watch some of the following video's I have posted below

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hope your PROUD OF THAT PREZ!!

The next couple are scary, so be warned!!

junk man

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Just Wanting To Know wrote:
I, for one dont know any of you people but like One True Digger, I'd like to know what an "embassador" is??? I'm thinking you might mean "Ambassador"....
here is your answer !!!!! its a foreigner that is put up in his country at the border line and paid by the america tax payer with health ins. and a pertty damn good retired benefit all taken care by the good ole america that don't have these thing and are put out on the street to live . ONLY IN AMERICA !!!
Horse Hocky

Barnesville, OH

#14 Oct 20, 2012
The draft needs to be brought back, It would get u whinning ungrateful sorry asses off ur ass and do something constructive. I'm applauding the volunteer's, they have gone and served their country knowing they may not come back. God bless them. Junk man, ambassador Stevens was not a foreigner!!! U and ur croonies need to stop begrudging their pay,,,,,,,Was a small amount for his life that didn't have to happen if ur lieing Prez would have sent the security there that had been ignored for three mos. U sound like u want the freebies. The homeless put themselves on the street, if u don't like good ole America then I suggest u take a one way ticket to Benghazi.!!!!

Baltimore, Maryland

#15 Oct 20, 2012
You are aware that the extra security was requested in the city of Tripoli NOT the city of Benghazi which is nearly 400 miles away?

You do realize this? Don't you...
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Oct 21, 2012
No One True Digger some of them do not. They just like to run off at the mouth because they only know small amounts of what is going on in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Claunch 16 min pleaseplease 3
sirens 49 min Elroy 3
where's the girl's that can take a fist? 3 hr herennow 1
Hitachi couples? 8 hr need to know 1
harrodsburg sucks (Oct '11) 9 hr luke 70
Sylvia Hartman (Jun '12) 22 hr Rheemy 29
amy waterfill grider 22 hr wow 1
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web