bugs in gro. store sacks
Boo

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2013
has anybody ever found bugs in the sacks ? I found 2 in 2 diff sacks in Danville Walmart.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#2 Jul 16, 2013
You know, as much talk as there has been about bugs being hither and yon, maybe I need to come out of retirement! Apparently you can't trust the local Orkin.
Bagger

Lebanon, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Well then I guess you should start shopping at Kroger!! Duh!!!
Oh Well

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Couldn't trust you either, you would be bringing them in.
Bagger

Lebanon, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2013
Oh Well wrote:
Couldn't trust you either, you would be bringing them in.
Yep they probably got on me when I was leaving your house
RME

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 16, 2013
Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>Yep they probably got on me when I was leaving your house
Oh Well was replying to Digger's post, not yours! DUH!!!
Bagger

Lebanon, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2013
RME wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Well was replying to Digger's post, not yours! DUH!!!
Duh... I just re-read the whole thing an you are right. My Bad..sometimes I can be a dumass lol.....(but I can admit it)
bugsby

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2013
Boo wrote:
has anybody ever found bugs in the sacks ? I found 2 in 2 diff sacks in Danville Walmart.
in a lot of cities people bring their own reusable cloth bags to cut back on plastic use to help our inviorment. Would not bring home bugs either...It would be nice if everyone would do this. Plastic is so bad for our earth.
my o my

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2013
bugsby wrote:
<quoted text>in a lot of cities people bring their own reusable cloth bags to cut back on plastic use to help our inviorment. Would not bring home bugs either...It would be nice if everyone would do this. Plastic is so bad for our earth.
you're right about that . I hate seeing the plastic that's on cans and people throw them in the waters and fish , wildlife get tangled up in them .
bugsby

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2013
my o my wrote:
<quoted text> you're right about that . I hate seeing the plastic that's on cans and people throw them in the waters and fish , wildlife get tangled up in them .
yes it is so sad. And the plastic coffee containers, baby wipe containers, etc...a lot of people may just not think about it much. Humans are destroying our planet. If the big companies would stop using so much plastic then people could not buy it. Greed I guess it's greed. What will be left for our grandchildren? A big global mess. God help us.
.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#11 Aug 11, 2013
Sadly the people of Harrodsburg and other so-called "conservative" areas take great joy in destroying the environment. Recycling is viewed negatively. Bizarre.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new distribution center wont hire smokers (Jul '11) 12 hr dang 23
Snapchat usernames 15 hr CreampieCathy 10
Casey Wheeler 20 hr Curious 3
Robby rogers Fri Mr_Big 2
Gary Fri Paula 4
Brandon yates Fri Homie 39
Cari Simpson Fri Mark 9

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages