They are looking for you! Warrant for...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Barbie

United States

#102 Nov 7, 2010
All this nonsense needs to stop! I don't know who is using my name out here but I don't care! I don't care about the ex's! I trust my boyfriend and we both trust each other, and nothing is going to change that! So everybody needs to get a life! Jealousy can take over your life. I'm very happy and in love! Focus on the positive not the negative! Maybe you can live a better life!
kate

Danville, KY

#103 Nov 11, 2010
they are commin!!!!
sure are

Clarksville, TN

#104 Nov 11, 2010
sure are
wow

Newburgh, IN

#105 Nov 13, 2010
They missed. They missed alot. Maybe if they read Topix it would help them get the right bad guys. oh well, keep trying there is always next year.
Shix

Harrodsburg, KY

#106 Jul 14, 2013
That's a good one. Honest, I don't think you know what that means. Let me say the words you know. Dope, pills, stolen property, lies, back stabbing and messing around on Jennie. Don't blame anyone but yourself and my God own up to it.
Jayzee

United States

#107 Jul 30, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>you guys are so jealous of wealth ..he has it made he works hard.. nice homes gives his heart and soul to ya if you need it ..get a f-ing life go on with yr self former worker yr mad caudedi he caught y stealing j-ass..sac is sitting back and laughing at y morans pieceof s==hit hog town red necks.. no clas..s
Dis mutha fu++er place sucks so bad . Bunch of lying no count lazy as hell punk ass . Yall think u so bad behind a f+++ing computer screen . I wish my ass could get up with u little mamas boys . Sac is good and I don't give damn who says what . Lyers !! He'd give the shirt off his back if yall needed it and yall that knos him know its true !! Harrodsburg always has been sorry and the cops know that ther is Lyers out there and who tha momys boys are .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The GOP 8 min Two cents 6
time sweet time 11 min Kimberly Shouse 4
Dog tied out in 18 degree weather 3 hr New Here 10
Trump the new low 3 hr Put Up 13
Fitness Edge 4 hr good grief 2
Where is Anna Manning? 8 hr Needtoknow 1
misty dawn cloyd (May '13) 11 hr Gag 43

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance