Local Law Enforcement
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious taxpayer

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2013
I saw the red ford truck the sheriffs office uses pulling a trailer hauling two 4-wheelers today.. As it drove by , a man pumping gas beside me stated that Ernie Kelty was driving and had been deer hunting.. He said he heard Ernie talking about it earlier in the day.. I am now curious about whether or not local law enforcement have any kind of restrictions on the use of vehicles owned/maintained by the taxpayers $'s.. I have no way of knowing who was actually driving that truck or where they had been but it did peak my curiosity..
Really

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Funny you say that, I seen it today around 2 turning on Mundys landing. Sure looked like Ernie to me. My thought they were using the 4 wheelers for official business, guess not. He has a personal truck and he needs to use it for personal business like hunting.
Yall stupied

Tampa, FL

#3 Dec 17, 2013
They were looking for a girl that run away prob. How bout dont you take it up with him and not try to turn sht around. Hes a good guy.
mark

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2013
He was looking for a lost girl with those 4 wheelers that they later found good job Ernie.
curious taxpayer

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2013
Yall stupied wrote:
They were looking for a girl that run away prob. How bout dont you take it up with him and not try to turn sht around. Hes a good guy.
Im sure any respectful elected official would be fine with the taxpayers asking how their $ are being spent.. Especially considering the sheriffs office is charged with collecting taxes.. I never said I knew for certain who or what they were doing.. I also certainly would not call anyone stupid , without using correct spelling of the word stupid..
curious taxpayer

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Dec 17, 2013
mark wrote:
He was looking for a lost girl with those 4 wheelers that they later found good job Ernie.
That's Great, after they post it to the sheriffs facebook page I will try to link my original post to it.. I hope the guy @ the store gets to see it..
p30

Clay City, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2013
Yea dont f**k with Ernie he's the man and gets the job done damn it!!!
teacher

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2013
curious taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text> Im sure any respectful elected official would be fine with the taxpayers asking how their $ are being spent.. Especially considering the sheriffs office is charged with collecting taxes.. I never said I knew for certain who or what they were doing.. I also certainly would not call anyone stupid , without using correct spelling of the word stupid..
STFU.... do you understand that???
Herb

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2013
I saw a Cornishville rescue truck on Mundy's Landing as well. Sounds very plausible that it was official business.
curious taxpayer

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Dec 18, 2013
teacher wrote:
<quoted text> STFU.... do you understand that???
that's an acronym , could you not spell the words..

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#11 Dec 18, 2013
curious taxpayer wrote:
I saw the red ford truck the sheriffs office uses pulling a trailer hauling two 4-wheelers today.. As it drove by , a man pumping gas beside me stated that Ernie Kelty was driving and had been deer hunting.. He said he heard Ernie talking about it earlier in the day.. I am now curious about whether or not local law enforcement have any kind of restrictions on the use of vehicles owned/maintained by the taxpayers $'s.. I have no way of knowing who was actually driving that truck or where they had been but it did peak my curiosity..
I would be careful putting much stock in what "the man pumping gas beside me" said. That's one of the problems with people today. They'll believe anything anyone tells them, so long as it's something they want to hear. I would recommend that you show up at the next Fiscal Court meeting. Inform Milward Dedman that you'd like to speak. Then take the podium and ask Ernie Kelty about the red truck hauling 4-wheelers and ask him directly about the policies and restrictions. Then be sure to tell him about the wisdom imparted on you by the sage pumping gas...

"Mercer County Sheriff's Office
Press Release

December 16, 2013

Acting on several tips into their office the Anderson County Sheriff's Office responded to a residence located on Wildcat Road in southern Anderson County. With the assistance of the Mercer County Sheriff's Office, deputies from both agencies were able to recover several pieces of stolen property.

Deputies were able to recover power tools, saddles, horse equipment and a stolen vehicle. The property totaled more than $30,000.

Deputies were able to solve several burglaries that occurred on Warwick Road in Mercer County.

The suspects in this case are currently lodged in the Carroll County Jail on an unrelated theft charge. The case is ongoing and arrests are forthcoming."
Blue Blood

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be careful putting much stock in what "the man pumping gas beside me" said. That's one of the problems with people today. They'll believe anything anyone tells them, so long as it's something they want to hear. I would recommend that you show up at the next Fiscal Court meeting. Inform Milward Dedman that you'd like to speak. Then take the podium and ask Ernie Kelty about the red truck hauling 4-wheelers and ask him directly about the policies and restrictions. Then be sure to tell him about the wisdom imparted on you by the sage pumping gas...
Press Release
December 16, 2013
Acting on several tips into their office the Anderson County Sheriff's Office responded to a residence located on Wildcat Road in southern Anderson County. With the assistance of the Mercer County Sheriff's Office, deputies from both agencies were able to recover several pieces of stolen property.
Deputies were able to recover power tools, saddles, horse equipment and a stolen vehicle. The property totaled more than $30,000.
Deputies were able to solve several burglaries that occurred on Warwick Road in Mercer County.
The suspects in this case are currently lodged in the Carroll County Jail on an unrelated theft charge. The case is ongoing and arrests are forthcoming."
Guess who?
Blue Dog

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 18, 2013
http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadwick_...
this is Carroll County Jail suspect..
wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2013
curious taxpayer wrote:
There was a missing child they had 4 wheelers horse back and air vac looking that's why he had a trailer with 4-wheelers
curious taxpayer

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Dec 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Press Release
December 16, 2013
**** MAYBE u should do some more digging , I never said who or where the truck was going and really wasn't that concerned about it.. My question what restrictions if any , do our law enforcement have on personal use of public property.. After the mess caused by Rose Bishop asking similar ?'s @ the city counsel meeting , I'm not sure that would be the way to go.. Maybe utilizing the freedom of records act would be more productive..

Baltimore, Maryland

#16 Dec 18, 2013
curious taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text> **** MAYBE u should do some more digging , I never said who or where the truck was going and really wasn't that concerned about it.. My question what restrictions if any , do our law enforcement have on personal use of public property.. After the mess caused by Rose Bishop asking similar ?'s @ the city counsel meeting , I'm not sure that would be the way to go.. Maybe utilizing the freedom of records act would be more productive..
What you were doing is called JAQing off. "JAQing off is the act of spouting accusations while hiding behind the claim that one is "Just Asking Questions." The strategy is to keep asking leading questions in an attempt to influence listeners' views[.]"

It works like this. Let's say your name is Eric Nelson. I get on here and I say "I was at the barber shop today and somebody waiting to get their hair cut said that they saw Eric Nelson blowing two guys by the dumpster behind Crossings in Lexington! He said that Eric Nelson has been an undercover cocksucker for years and that just confirms it!"

I then go on to say "Now I have no idea if Eric Nelson really was blowing two guys at Crossings, but one has to wonder, is Eric Nelson an undercover cocksucker like the guy at the barber shop said?"

While you can technically say you never accused anyone of anything and that you're Just Asking Questions, the reality is that you savvyly accused Ernie Kelty of using sheriff's vehicles to deer hunt.

Again, my advice to you would be to appear before the Fiscal Court and ask Ernie Kelty directly. Be sure to tell him what the wise old gas pumping sage standing next to you had to offer. Then you'll get your answer.
Sam

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
What you were doing is called JAQing off. "JAQing off is the act of spouting accusations while hiding behind the claim that one is "Just Asking Questions." The strategy is to keep asking leading questions in an attempt to influence listeners' views[.]"
It works like this. Let's say your name is Eric Nelson. I get on here and I say "I was at the barber shop today and somebody waiting to get their hair cut said that they saw Eric Nelson blowing two guys by the dumpster behind Crossings in Lexington! He said that Eric Nelson has been an undercover cocksucker for years and that just confirms it!"
I then go on to say "Now I have no idea if Eric Nelson really was blowing two guys at Crossings, but one has to wonder, is Eric Nelson an undercover cocksucker like the guy at the barber shop said?"
While you can technically say you never accused anyone of anything and that you're Just Asking Questions, the reality is that you savvyly accused Ernie Kelty of using sheriff's vehicles to deer hunt.
Again, my advice to you would be to appear before the Fiscal Court and ask Ernie Kelty directly. Be sure to tell him what the wise old gas pumping sage standing next to you had to offer. Then you'll get your answer.
Blahahahaa. That's some funny shit. Made my night, thanks digger
curious taxpayer

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Dec 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know you could read minds by reading what someone had typed.. Asking questions only caused Mrs. Bishop grief @ our local meetings, and forgive me for even contemplating our local law enforcement would ever do anything immoral or illegal.. I know for certain some of our local law enforcement officers are outstanding people, but even they ask questions based on "tips" accusations made by others often leading to full blown investigations/charges .. The press release you posted yourself is based on accusations not convictions.. That to me , along with your assumptions of my intentions is proof your guilty of the very thing you have accused me of.. Digger the HYPROCRITE .. feel free to bash/accuse me to eternity, maybe then someone else will get a break from your digging.. I apologize to everyone else on here, but I am done keeping digger busy, so you may be next..

Baltimore, Maryland

#19 Dec 18, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Blahahahaa. That's some funny shit. Made my night, thanks digger
You're welcome.
Sam

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 18, 2013
curious taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text> I did not know you could read minds by reading what someone had typed.. Asking questions only caused Mrs. Bishop grief @ our local meetings, and forgive me for even contemplating our local law enforcement would ever do anything immoral or illegal.. I know for certain some of our local law enforcement officers are outstanding people, but even they ask questions based on "tips" accusations made by others often leading to full blown investigations/charges .. The press release you posted yourself is based on accusations not convictions.. That to me , along with your assumptions of my intentions is proof your guilty of the very thing you have accused me of.. Digger the HYPROCRITE .. feel free to bash/accuse me to eternity, maybe then someone else will get a break from your digging.. I apologize to everyone else on here, but I am done keeping digger busy, so you may be next..
whomever this digger person is... He or she post many facts. Get over your stupid self and open your eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thick girls or Skinny girls 3 hr SMDH 4
Steve Bugg 3 hr Old friend 1
Going 2 be Careful!!!! 4 hr Just mind yours 14
Sara Simpson and Sharon brittons husband 5 hr Corn 2
Mercer County Fireworks 12 hr Park Patron 11
Why is bohon rd closed 19 hr Heather 18
RELIGION is NOT true 20 hr FDG 32
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE