First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Larry

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2013
How spending money on your kids and family this Christmas instead of stuffing pills in your mouth. You may find it rewarding.
really

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Larry wrote:
How spending money on your kids and family this Christmas instead of stuffing pills in your mouth. You may find it rewarding.
larry shut up.mind your on business
opel

Danville, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2013
I have a pill heads baby .. We have had him for over a year now ..we love him to death ... His mom or dad want even call about him . We r glad that they don't . It would be nice if they would help some but way to busy putting stuff in there nose or arms .
getreal

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2013
why are you ppl putting ppl down that takes pill ,,,, its some ppl pay check and food bill ,,, for me my doctor told me to thing about what the pain pills doing to my " LIVER " so i quit and started selling them ,,, i spend out about 650.00 a month and bring in between 2500.00 to 3000.00 a month , the only ppl i worry about the local police dept ,, not getting busted it is they may take some of my comtomer away from me and one thing about it is they know who i sell them to and where i get them ...... it better to keep the money in town than it going to drugee l-burg , f-fort , or l-ville and we local are cheaper than the out of towner so keep the money coming in and you dumb as- citizen don't know what really goes on in front of your on damn eyes
Larry

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>larry shut up.mind your on business
Don't like what post then move on
Larry

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Oct 28, 2013
getreal wrote:
why are you ppl putting ppl down that takes pill ,,,, its some ppl pay check and food bill ,,, for me my doctor told me to thing about what the pain pills doing to my " LIVER " so i quit and started selling them ,,, i spend out about 650.00 a month and bring in between 2500.00 to 3000.00 a month , the only ppl i worry about the local police dept ,, not getting busted it is they may take some of my comtomer away from me and one thing about it is they know who i sell them to and where i get them ...... it better to keep the money in town than it going to drugee l-burg , f-fort , or l-ville and we local are cheaper than the out of towner so keep the money coming in and you dumb as- citizen don't know what really goes on in front of your on damn eyes
U sound brain dead
IMHO

Toledo, OH

#7 Oct 28, 2013
Did getreal really just post that? Apparently not selling ALL the pills.
really

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like what post then move on
im staying. U move on
Larry

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>im staying. U move on
Did I offend you in some way
ha ha

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2013
It would be funny as hell if get real was real and the police traced his IP address and threw his sorry ass in jail.
really

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I offend you in some way
not at all.
h20 4 me

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2013
opel wrote:
I have a pill heads baby .. We have had him for over a year now ..we love him to death ... His mom or dad want even call about him . We r glad that they don't . It would be nice if they would help some but way to busy putting stuff in there nose or arms .
sad
lisa

Toledo, OH

#13 Oct 28, 2013
Josh morgan and brandy tilliet are both pill and meth heads. I'm guessing they have lost there kid. They never have it. The dope has got them bad. These is why people should stay away from the drugs
Lol

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2013
getreal wrote:
You must be taking something because you sound retarded or your just plain stupid and uneducated. Damn this town is full of pill head idiots.
XD X-D

Bolivar, MO

#15 Oct 31, 2013
only on topix can the drug dealers post full on free advertising. lmmfao
Tojo

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2013
The state police are going to have a statewide drug round up, hope they a few around here, they could arrest hundreds in Harrodsburg alone. Watch out pill heads and dealers you could be one of them.
XoXo

Danville, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2014
Clayton is a pill head
who

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Jan 21, 2014
Clayton who
XoXo

Danville, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2014
clayton lewis
he does whatever he can get his hands on
percky

Georgetown, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2014
XoXo wrote:
clayton lewis
he does whatever he can get his hands on
Well if he wants to do it who really cares. We all have addictions if you ain't addicted to drugs smokes or alchohol your addicted to thumping that bible and judging others. I don't even know who we talking about but I like some percs n some beer but I still get sh1t done so who really cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim stacy (Feb '14) 1 hr Nope 27
For you 3 hr Time 1
Sara Dale Jones 5 hr Need to know 1
Who O DD 7 hr Huh 7
nichelle dearing 8 hr thankful 11
any horny guys?? (Feb '13) 14 hr you are a low life 42
Kelly Coffman/Garrett (Mar '15) 16 hr Word 2

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance