Next Last
wow

Winchester, KY

#63 Oct 21, 2009
wow
Jamie

Lexington, KY

#64 Oct 22, 2009
On the Lexington topix they have pictures of them and links to their myspaces.
trey

Lexington, KY

#67 Oct 30, 2009
golden gaines thinks she's a beauty NOT QUITE BIATCH!
trey

Lexington, KY

#68 Oct 30, 2009
AJB wrote:
WASTE YA $ if ya want. All it takes is charm, six pack <ABS>, Dancing routine. CHIP n DALES is in LVILLE FELLOWS! You could be just like several I have seen OD on COCAINE, METHADONE, HEROIN and ALL OTHER TYPES OF UPPERS AND DOWNERS. My advice is only an opinion. Take it how ya want it. Truth will only set u free. Girls with low self esteem or family problems are usually in that line of work. Then bad shit will happen. Seen it 2 damn many xz
true Girls with low self esteem or family problems are usually in that line of work
Art

Mount Sterling, KY

#69 Oct 31, 2009
I think they are very fine ART! They are extremely visually pleasing.
sluts run in the fam

Flemingsburg, KY

#70 Nov 1, 2009
trey wrote:
golden gaines thinks she's a beauty NOT QUITE BIATCH!
Her family thinks she's a waitress, but NOT ! I guess she'll train her daughters to be like her.

http://www.myspace.com/303992707

http://www.myspace.com/ohsofine08 her sista

http://www.myspace.com/meh74 her otha
nakedgurlz

Morehead, KY

#71 Nov 1, 2009
Isn't Natalie Blake a stripper?
4salebyowner

Mount Sterling, KY

#72 Dec 13, 2009
they some hottt sluts,those gains girls.
tara

Danville, KY

#73 Dec 15, 2009
oh well wrote:
Guess what 4salebyowner a real woman wouldn't be stripping or working either one at a strip club. They would find other work to do. There is jobs out there to do beside take your clothes off and expose your body to men. Women that do that think they are sexy and they like to feel sexy and attractive and want to do this sh** for attention. They lack self-esteem.
So don't come off with this real woman shi*. I am a real woman and I don't need to take my clothes off and slide around a pole to get my mans attention or another mans attention if I want it. I have something called respect for myself and that is why I don't and won't do that sh**. I would wash dishes at Red Lobster and any other place before I would lower myself and my children to do something like that. The money might be good, but the way the kids is going to pick on your kids when they find out what you do, is not worth the money. They will call your mom a whore or hoe or ho. Your child will have a hard road to go if their mother is a stripper. Everyone will laugh and make fun of them for what you do.
Sounds like someone is a fat pig.
tara

Danville, KY

#74 Dec 15, 2009
trey wrote:
<quoted text>true Girls with low self esteem or family problems are usually in that line of work
I just don't see the connection, sounds like someone is a fat pig.
4salebyowner

Mount Sterling, KY

#75 Dec 15, 2009
Oh Well,I didn't say you had to make it your life
ambition.And I didn't say you had to tell your kids.
A smart person would take a road trip for a weekend
to Atlanta or Nap-town where no one knows them,make book and come on home.A pretty woman can make a couple thousand a weekend,IF she knows how,That doesn't mean doing sexual favors.If you want to talk trash,Talk to someone else.
Oh Tara

Harrodsburg, KY

#76 Dec 15, 2009
4salebyowner just found you a job that you can keep a secret, that is if you ain't a fat pig. That is all you can seem to come up with in your statements.
4salebyowner

Mount Sterling, KY

#77 Dec 16, 2009
oh Tara,what seems to be the problem?I haven't said anything to make you mad have I? I don't need a job at the moment unless it pays Over $100,000 a year.I
might go back to work for that.The last job I had was in ATL.at the GOLD CLUB.Are you an X-employ by
chance?Maybe Cheetah's in ATL. If not any of the past jobs I mentioned are you the Tara that gives
B$$$ jobs in Harrodsburg for free?Probably!!!I will let you know One thing else,In my younger day I danced and made a lot of money at it.All good things come to an end.
I know

Harrodsburg, KY

#78 Dec 16, 2009
4salebyowner, I think I have figured out who you are. You post on this topic and also on the topic about Bill Baughman. you aren't leaving much up to the imagination about your identity are you?
4salebyowner

Mount Sterling, KY

#79 Dec 17, 2009
I really don't care if you know me ,I'm a very likable person.I haven't said any thing to upset any one.Unless the truth upsets you.The one advantage I have is no one knows any dirt on me.WHY you ask? There is NONE.
4salebyowner

Mount Sterling, KY

#80 Dec 17, 2009
#76 I'm sorry Tara,I went over the past posts to see what you were mad about,Seems I misunderstood what you said in #76.As a matter of fact I have a couple of friends in the business in Orlando and I could get her a job if she is all that she (or I ) thinks she is.
I know- I've known who you for a minute or two.
fun night

United States

#82 Dec 9, 2013
My wife and i are going to a strip club soon. We havent been to one together yet and she just bought a short skirt and a nice blouse that shows plenty lol i cant wait
lol

United States

#83 Dec 11, 2013
The Same ppl doggin are the Same ones that have been to strip clubs them selves Stop being hypocrit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curious 1 hr poor business 2
Green dot card from Walmart 1 hr Curious14 1
kim shouse 3 hr struggling one 16
Noisy family member (Jun '14) 5 hr yaprobablyno 29
Being a good mother 8 hr allowingaccepting 3
Anybody know Billy Lee Stockton or the Louis/Le... 8 hr willie jr 5
Where to report animal cruelty? 9 hr BCAC 10
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web