First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

United States

#21 Nov 29, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just a little wimp that likes to bark but does not bite.
Y'all are stupid he doesn't hit girls he's a good kid leave him alone
To young

United States

#22 Nov 30, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> she's 16 lol
Little young for him maybe someone should report that
WHAT

Lexington, KY

#23 Nov 30, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it sounds like it.
tom

United States

#24 Nov 30, 2013
Oh sorry, off by a year. I guess 5he girls hes age are too tough for him
Someone who knows

United States

#25 Dec 1, 2013
I doubt very seriously he would lay a hand on her. Especially knowing her parents.
Sorry

United States

#26 Dec 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
well lets just say every girl ive ever known him to date hes beat up or tried.. The truth can be proved just ask them
curious

Harrodsburg, KY

#27 Dec 2, 2013
how does holly Patterson keep getting out of all this trouble she be getting in to
Sorry to hear

Lexington, KY

#28 Dec 4, 2013
Just read his grandfather passed away prayers to the family
good hearted

Tucker, GA

#29 Dec 10, 2013
Sorry to hear wrote:
Just read his grandfather passed away prayers to the family
hello can u tell sharon that paul butler is seeing someone else name teresa dixon I think sharon needs to know about this gonna be a hell break loose they have been doing stuff
I just dont want teresa in trouble but I wonder sharon and paul married long time ?
good hearted

Tucker, GA

#30 Dec 10, 2013
good hearted wrote:
<quoted text> hello can u tell sharon that paul butler is seeing someone else name teresa dixon I think sharon needs to know about this gonna be a hell break loose they have been doing stuff
I just dont want teresa in trouble but I wonder sharon and paul married long time ?
I need to warn teresa dixon asap she doesnt know alot going on she has 2 kids I bet he lies to her and believes him cant trust him anyway im trying to protect her thats all
Sad

Toledo, OH

#31 Dec 14, 2013
curious wrote:
how does holly Patterson keep getting out of all this trouble she be getting in to
It's a shame to see such a young gorgeous girl going down hill like this. Hard to find a good one our age and time now.
Cop

La Vergne, TN

#32 Mar 18, 2014
Hes just a short little bitch
Blake

Harrodsburg, KY

#33 Mar 25, 2014
Cop wrote:
Hes just a short little bitch
better hope ur not a real cop around here. Because as respected as my whole family is around here you have no
Idea who ur speaking about. I've never layed my hand on a girl regardless of what any of you all think. And someone saying she's going down hill? I've never seen anyone so happy and motivated to do well in life as I do her. I love her more than any one could imagine. Now if this is all you people have to do is sit on topix and downgrade people that's fine. This is the only and last post I will ever put on here because I will not belittle myself as low as you all. If anyone had a problem you can come face to face. If you know
Me you know my family and can find a way to reach me
noone

Dublin, GA

#34 Mar 25, 2014
Who cares who ur kin 2...wtf? If he is a cop you ain't gonna do $hit
Paul s Son

Louisville, KY

#35 Mar 26, 2014
Blake wrote:
<quoted text>better hope ur not a real cop around here. Because as respected as my whole family is around here you have no
Idea who ur speaking about. I've never layed my hand on a girl regardless of what any of you all think. And someone saying she's going down hill? I've never seen anyone so happy and motivated to do well in life as I do her. I love her more than any one could imagine. Now if this is all you people have to do is sit on topix and downgrade people that's fine. This is the only and last post I will ever put on here because I will not belittle myself as low as you all. If anyone had a problem you can come face to face. If you know
Me you know my family and can find a way to reach me
Respected family? Your dad is Paul Butler right? I"ve never seen anything respectful or kind from Paul... Get a clue about who you are...
Blake

United States

#36 Mar 26, 2014
It has nothing to do with the butler side lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim stacy (Feb '14) 1 hr Nope 27
For you 3 hr Time 1
Sara Dale Jones 5 hr Need to know 1
Who O DD 7 hr Huh 7
nichelle dearing 8 hr thankful 11
any horny guys?? (Feb '13) 14 hr you are a low life 42
Kelly Coffman/Garrett (Mar '15) 16 hr Word 2

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance