Blake Butler Arrested in Perryville

Blake Butler Arrested in Perryville

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Perryville arrest

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2013
PERRYVILLE — Boyle County Sheriff’s Department was called to Legion Hall in Perryville about 12:30 a.m. Saturday after an altercation that resulted in people being hit with a car, which then fled the scene.

Cody Gowins, 23, of Harrodsburg, was charged with leaving the scene and failure to render aid or assistance. Sheriff Marty Elliott said Gowins was leaving the hall following an incident and hit several people, including harming two individuals who were hanging on to the exterior of the car.

When deputies arrived, the occupants of the vehicle had fled the hall, going toward Perryville Elementary School. Two passengers, Holly Patterson, 19, and Blake Butler, 22, both of Harrodsburg, were arrested.

Patterson was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Butler was charged with alcohol intoxication.

The case is under investigation by the sheriff’s department.
Bald Headed Grampaw

Bardstown, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2013
And the point is?
Paul son

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Is this Paul butlers son?
Shark

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Paul son wrote:
Is this Paul butlers son?
heard he got his little butt spanked...lol
Well

Toledo, OH

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Blake butler is nothing but a women beater.. Hes been in 3 or 4 fights his entire life and they were all females.. Hes a sissy punk a hole.
they

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2013
they aren't in jail anymore
Freak

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Well I think he is CUTE
Boo

Danville, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2013
Freak wrote:
Well I think he is CUTE
get with him and see if he dont beat on you.. He has the little man anger issue and the only people he can beat on is girls cause a man would snap him like a slim jim.
crazy

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2013
he must be like his dad because his mom is a sweetie!
Freak

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2013
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>get with him and see if he dont beat on you.. He has the little man anger issue and the only people he can beat on is girls cause a man would snap him like a slim jim.
Would love to get with him!!! But guarantee you he won't beat on me!!!
So what

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2013
Perryville arrest wrote:
PERRYVILLE — Boyle County Sheriff’s Department was called to Legion Hall in Perryville about 12:30 a.m. Saturday after an altercation that resulted in people being hit with a car, which then fled the scene.
Cody Gowins, 23, of Harrodsburg, was charged with leaving the scene and failure to render aid or assistance. Sheriff Marty Elliott said Gowins was leaving the hall following an incident and hit several people, including harming two individuals who were hanging on to the exterior of the car.
When deputies arrived, the occupants of the vehicle had fled the hall, going toward Perryville Elementary School. Two passengers, Holly Patterson, 19, and Blake Butler, 22, both of Harrodsburg, were arrested.
Patterson was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Butler was charged with alcohol intoxication.
The case is under investigation by the sheriff’s department.
so what..he got arrested....big deal
boring

United States

#12 Nov 2, 2013
So what wrote:
<quoted text>so what..he got arrested....big deal
another uninteresting story by digger dugger plus who really gives a damn .
raisinets

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 2, 2013
crazy wrote:
he must be like his dad because his mom is a sweetie!
who is his mother?
her

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2013
tracy catlett
lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2013
Rehab must not have done holly any good.. lol
Bignnasty

Danville, KY

#16 Nov 25, 2013
Freak wrote:
<quoted text> Would love to get with him!!! But guarantee you he won't beat on me!!!
well you better hope your big enough to beat on him then.. I'm sure you are tho
tom

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2013
Oh hes got him a 15 year old, caitlyn potts. Sorry ladies hes gotta be able to beat on em
Wow

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2013
tom wrote:
Oh hes got him a 15 year old, caitlyn potts. Sorry ladies hes gotta be able to beat on em
she's 16 lol
Numb nutz

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 29, 2013
Freak wrote:
<quoted text> Would love to get with him!!! But guarantee you he won't beat on me!!!
He will beat your silly ass unconscious and they won't be nothing for you to do except ask for more and like it .
Marty

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Nov 29, 2013
Numb nutz wrote:
<quoted text>He will beat your silly ass unconscious and they won't be nothing for you to do except ask for more and like it .
He is just a little wimp that likes to bark but does not bite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Ray Semones (Mar '11) 5 min Wonder woman 31
Roxanne Taylor Heather Drury an Troy Moore 2 hr Truth comes out 4
What happened to Dr. Lorrie Crowell/Thompson ? 2 hr HOE TOE 14
Calvin my Boy 4 hr The Man 1
Eric Coffman 4 hr Stupid 7
Tabitha Coffman 4 hr Word 4
Kelly coffman garrett (Mar '17) 4 hr Lol 49

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages