See U Soon

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2013
I want to share in case anyone else may need to do this. A member of my family has had her name put on here and threatened, harrassment, and much emotionall distress. I started saving all post and printed them also. There are 3 persons who did the most.. Spoke with topix moderator,etc..hired a lawyer who ,by a judge is getting Names of these and charges will be pressed. And their REAL NAMES will be out there. They are cowards who hide behind computers and publicly threaten others. You all will soon be seeing who a.few of them are. As they will be in court. Just letting people know lawyer can get court order and you can take these punks to court. And show the world who they are.
bring it

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Oct 21, 2013
And where is your name.LOL.you funny
lad

Bardstown, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Yep, I have seen several of these threats posted and Digger is posting court news now. How many of these cases have you seen in the court news?? LOL
Yea

Danville, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2013
See U Soon wrote:
I want to share in case anyone else may need to do this. A member of my family has had her name put on here and threatened, harrassment, and much emotionall distress. I started saving all post and printed them also. There are 3 persons who did the most.. Spoke with topix moderator,etc..hired a lawyer who ,by a judge is getting Names of these and charges will be pressed. And their REAL NAMES will be out there. They are cowards who hide behind computers and publicly threaten others. You all will soon be seeing who a.few of them are. As they will be in court. Just letting people know lawyer can get court order and you can take these punks to court. And show the world who they are.
everyone in harrodsburg is terrified..
minding my own

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Yea wrote:
<quoted text> everyone in harrodsburg is terrified..
there have been several court cases in the united states over topix post. None from hburg apparently. I dont think anybody is trying to "terrify" anybody. But they can be punished in a court of law if it gets to that point. SmartAss.
yes

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2013
I know someone who is in the process of doing this. Am sure it will be in the news eventually.
bring it

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2013
We can not wait bring it on.I know who you are and we can prove ever thing is true so lets rock.Guess she is not doing to well really hate that.lol
Who

Danville, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2013
bring it wrote:
We can not wait bring it on.I know who you are and we can prove ever thing is true so lets rock.Guess she is not doing to well really hate that.lol
ummm who you talking too?
Who

Danville, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2013
bring it wrote:
jerry! jerry! jerry! ky backwood brawls next on the jerry springer show lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Team Trump 48 min Lauri 25
The russia story 51 min Lauri 11
Johnny Depp 52 min Lauri 5
Congressman Shot 54 min Lauri 42
bernie's wife 3 hr Lauri 5
tabatha moore 6 hr trooper 4
Better Lawyer Up 6 hr Kelso 9

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance