Next Last
insert_name_here

Lebanon, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2014
this place is the most horrible place to work at hate it here ugh
agree

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2014
Its been goin down hill ever since larry left place will shut down karma will get thim for how they do the employees and past ones
Abc

La Vergne, TN

#3 Feb 14, 2014
There's frustrations every place of employment I'm sure. But there are worse things.... Being unemployed and unable to provide for your family. I don't work there and don't know anything about the place but I do know for those of us that have a job are blessed. There are many who don't :(
checkers

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2014
Abc wrote:
There's frustrations every place of employment I'm sure. But there are worse things.... Being unemployed and unable to provide for your family. I don't work there and don't know anything about the place but I do know for those of us that have a job are blessed. There are many who don't :(
I will come out next week and give suggestions on how to proceed unless I am busy at the Yard.
Insert_name_here

Lebanon, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2014
agree wrote:
Its been goin down hill ever since larry left place will shut down karma will get thim for how they do the employees and past ones
I'm seeing people dropping like flys right and left around me.Larry Heard was the best thing that company had going for them and now look at it.2 Vice Presidents drawing 6 figure salarys while we slave on our chump change.i noticed the leads are sure getting paid good too.saw Brain Day has a new car
Curiosity

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2014
What is the starting pay?
ABC

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Feb 25, 2014
That would depend what department you are in.. floor, line lead, office..
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 25, 2014
What is the starting pay on floor.
agree

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2014
Temps 7 something
chelsey

United States

#10 Feb 26, 2014
agree wrote:
Temps 7 something
I started at $9.25
chuckie cheese

Winchester, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2014
ok people lets get some facts from someone who knows....temps start at $8.60 hr..leads do not make good money,,anyone can go to a buy-here pay here lot a drive a good car,it is not new..most of the people who were let go were not doing their jobs..At American greetings if you do not get your numbers for the day you are fired,at least Ayrshire lays you off so you can get unemployment,no one has got Fired in a long time..Mr Heard was a great guy and is greatly missed we all agree on that..If you hate it so much quit..Bay west is hiring..the only thing wrong right now is that we dont know from one month to the next if we are shutting down or not..myself I dont think so,I hope not...
Brian day

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Feb 28, 2014
You need to get your facts straight. I am still riding around in the same pos I have had for three years! So keep my name off of here unless you put your name by the post! So once again keep my name off this damn shit!
Insert_name_here

Pella, IA

#13 Apr 21, 2014
Brian day wrote:
You need to get your facts straight. I am still riding around in the same pos I have had for three years! So keep my name off of here unless you put your name by the post! So once again keep my name off this damn shit!
stfu Day.i see u rolling around in a freakin sedan you drunk ! why doesnt anyone tell your wife what you dun with clarissa who used to work here or that markiesha girl huh??yeah word gets around.word is you come in so drunk you can smell the booze on you from several feet away
hmmm

Danville, KY

#14 Apr 22, 2014
Insert name sounds scared to put they name up cuz they work there...this person feeling some type of way bout Brian huh
Brian Day

Romeoville, IL

#15 Apr 23, 2014
Insert_name_here wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu Day.i see u rolling around in a freakin sedan you drunk ! why doesnt anyone tell your wife what you dun with clarissa who used to work here or that markiesha girl huh??yeah word gets around.word is you come in so drunk you can smell the booze on you from several feet away
ok this is Brian and like I said keep me off this page unless u step up and put your name out there like u r putting mine. You act like u know me but you don't because I drive the same truck I've always had and you don't know shit fuck u
Fed up

Winchester, KY

#16 Apr 24, 2014
I think that the person who is posting all this BS is Jason,cause he got fired and now trying to come back and they wont let him...he would just be crying again like he done before and I do mean crying,like a big baby..
Insert_name_here

London, KY

#17 Apr 26, 2014
What's the matter Brian?if u need a tampon I keep an extra one in my glove compartment or I can give u some midol....and wasn't Jason that fat kid who worked here last year??he was such a dam pig I almost reported his azz for sum of the things he sayd to me.he no better then Brian in my eyes.all u men r the same dam perverts!
Jason Darbee

London, KY

#18 Apr 26, 2014
I am with DayDay. If you have something to say to me then put y'all's name up like an ADULT. I did not even know about this until a friend of mine told me about it the other day. I am not trying to get my job back at Ayrshire. Ask Linda if you do not believe me. And as far as the crying goes,everyone has problems. I am not ashamed of being human. Everyone cries. It is a fact of life so get over it. And I know who a couple of you are, even without your real name. I am not mad at all but I would appreciate next time someone opens your mouth please know your fact's. Have a great day everyone!
the mills

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Apr 26, 2014
I work at ayrshire..all I have to say is wow...this shit childish..everyone knows who I am..didn't ya momma tell u if u have nothing nice to say shut ur mouth....and if u hate it so badly then get off ur ass and leave. Aint nothing or noone stopping ya.. hope u get whatever ur wanting out of this..if u have a problem with someone or something don't hide behind a computer or phone say it to they face or talk to someone about an issue..hope this helps ya..btw I'm millie lol
Insert_name_here

Somerset, KY

#21 Apr 27, 2014
Whatever.im so over this bs ima just start looking for another job.jason u aint worth my time other then ur a loser psht.millie u stop and talk to me so ur ok I guess girlfriend.i got better thins to do then sit around here arguin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jocko's pool hall 1 hr Randy 10
Chad Baker 3 hr Cry more 16
Trump the new low 7 hr America first 20
Kody Brewer Thu Curious 3
E Montgomery steak house New Years flop (Dec '12) Thu Gettin it 84
Steve Sims Thu Looking good 6
corruption Wed Randy 3

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance