Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81691 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91769 Aug 13, 2013
@Imposter.. sorry but Anne is not Ohio Jeep Girl and I know that for a fact. OJG has not been able to be online for quite some time but I just got an email today saying that things are getting better. Now, I am posting this to see if Topix moved me again.

I am waiting on date night, so have a good evening.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#91770 Aug 13, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Do you remember that old Hanna Barbarra cartoon about that shark- Jabber Jaw? The song went.... Jab jab jabber jab jab jabber jab jab jabberrrrrr JAW!
I cant for the life of me figure out why I just thought of that old tune.
????
I use to love Jabber Jaws and Grape Ape and Hong Kong Phooey
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91771 Aug 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting on Wiley Coyote to catch that little obnoxious Roadrunner. LOL
Anne

United States

#91772 Aug 13, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting on Wiley Coyote to catch that little obnoxious Roadrunner. LOL
Heeheehee! Not gonna happen! Roadrunner has too many tricks up its sleeve! Lol

And, btw, you are right. I'm not OJG.

Enjoy your dinner date night. Let us know what's on the menu this week.
Anne

United States

#91773 Aug 13, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out for the dog poop. That stuff gets slung everywhere when you run over it with the mowing deck down low.
Suggestion- Have another stiff drink before you mow, Ohio Creep Girl.
Remember now, watch out for the dog turds.
About the dog poop. Dog is very polite and very fastidious about not messing in our yard. Dog crosses the yard line and does its duty in the hay field. Perfect pet. Lol
weird

United States

#91774 Aug 13, 2013
Wow
Anne

United States

#91775 Aug 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Our family didnt have a TV while I was growing up so I never watch many cartoons. As a matter of fact I haven't had TV for the last 4 or 5 years so again I'm at a loss as to what's currently on there. C'est dommage.

Location hidden

#91776 Aug 13, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am still waiting on Wiley Coyote to catch that little obnoxious Roadrunner. LOL
If only he could get that ACME rocket he ordered
Imposter

London, KY

#91777 Aug 13, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Imposter.. sorry but Anne is not Ohio Jeep Girl and I know that for a fact. OJG has not been able to be online for quite some time but I just got an email today saying that things are getting better. Now, I am posting this to see if Topix moved me again.
I am waiting on date night, so have a good evening.
OK, I know I can take you at your word wolf. Anne I apologize for that much anyway. Your syntax is a lot like hers.

Old Mister Scruffy Wolf- I would appreciate it if you would give my best wishes to Jeep Girl. please tell her I sorely miss arguing with her, and hope to argue with her again real soon.

Anne I think I'm going to call you Jabber Jaws from here on out.
Not the worst nickname I've hung on people ...by a long shot.
Imposter

London, KY

#91778 Aug 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hong Kong Phooey! Jaba waba super guy...Hong Kong Phooey jaba wabba in the eye... I never did figure out the words to that jingle. But I sure liked the cartoon.
Imposter

London, KY

#91779 Aug 13, 2013
Meep meep Pyonnnng!
Anne

United States

#91780 Aug 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
If only he could get that ACME rocket he ordered
LOL! I think he's been trying for about 50 years hasn't he? We had tons of roadrunner comic books so that one I'm familiar with.
Other comic books I enjoyed: Hot Stuff. Casper the friendly ghost. Jetsons. Richie Rich...

Location hidden

#91781 Aug 13, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I think he's been trying for about 50 years hasn't he? We had tons of roadrunner comic books so that one I'm familiar with.
Other comic books I enjoyed: Hot Stuff. Casper the friendly ghost. Jetsons. Richie Rich...
Comics--- Archie! And little lulu
Imposter

London, KY

#91782 Aug 13, 2013
I looked it up, the HKP theme song went like this.....
Who is the super hero? Sarge? No!
Rosemary the telephone operator? No!
Henry? The mild mannered janitor? Could be!
Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy. Hong Kong Phooey, quicker than the human eye.
He's got style a groovy style and a car that just wont stop, when the going gets rough he's super tough with a Hong Kong Phooey chop. Hi YA! Hong Kong Phooey!
Red rider bb gun and a red weastern flyer wagon both put on dad's bill and paid off weekly at western auto. I would give a lot to go back to that time. Sure would.
Hahahaha
If I died right now ....let it be known that old imposter was given a right good life.
Imposter

London, KY

#91784 Aug 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorites were betty and veronica...and midge, for some reason.

I liked the bra and panty sections of the sears and roebuck catalog awfully well too.

Location hidden

#91785 Aug 13, 2013
Imposter. What's my nickname
Imposter

London, KY

#91787 Aug 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Imposter. What's my nickname
You will always be nanny miss E.
Anne

United States

#91788 Aug 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there "Dot"? Smurfs. Always Superman, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman .
I gotta get off here and pack for my trip. Procrastination is my middle name.....
Have a great evening and I'll check back about midnight...

Location hidden

#91792 Aug 13, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>My favorites were betty and veronica...and midge, for some reason.

I liked the bra and panty sections of the sears and roebuck catalog awfully well too.
Remember when the Sears Christmas catalogue would arrive? I'd circle everything!
Imposter

London, KY

#91793 Aug 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when the Sears Christmas catalogue would arrive? I'd circle everything!
Yes I do, my brother and I would always fight over who looked in it first.
One year I wrote Santa a long detailed letter concerning how amazingly good I had been all year and how much I would appreciate the following:
One cowboy hat,
one pair of cowboy boots,
one pair of rawhide gloves,
a cowboy rifle,
two cowboy pistols with white handles in a brown gun belt,
and 50 foot of rope.
(I dont know why I thought I might need 50 foot of rope)
I even included the pages everything but the rope could be found on in the SR Christmas catalog.
I woke up Christmas morning and there they were under the tree.
I was one happy little cowboy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
train 4 hr dazed n confused 3
Arby's 4 hr dazed n confused 4
Is Mercer recruiting ahtletes 5 hr Sincere 33
Ashley akers 8 hr White mike 1
3 people died in another wreck 14 hr $$$$$$ 106
who is the hot older guy drives a teal colored ... 18 hr curious 1
Wesley carroll? 18 hr HELP 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance