Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
63,141 - 63,160 of 81,567 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Hello to all the decent posters this afternoon. Lots of college football on tv today, Yay!
Georgia on my mind

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Hello good people, I see those pesky little gassers are being eliminated. What a treat that would be for all of us who enjoy reading the posts by intelligent forms of life. I though about dropping some rotten peaches at the square on my way through for the gasman after all the nasty comments he and his cohorts made about me last weekend. They always resort to the same lame assumptions when they don't know a poster or they are not from their little evil circle. So impressed to see the mods delete their nastiness. Hopefully, they can get rid of those pests before winter sets in so we all can go back to reading and posting the interesting topics presented here last year. So enjoyed them. Rarely commented, but loved reading them. Especially Ancient Wolf, Abeliever, Ohio Jeep Girl and the rest of the regulars and decent people commenting on topix. So happy to see them taking out the trash on here. You folks have a great evening, you misfits...keep getting deleted. You deserve it.
kerist

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

please delete this thread or at least give us a way to block it so we don't have to see this asinine babble thread.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

***Yawn*** Nothing new here, huh guys??
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Chilling with a cool one and watching UFC,, tonight it is Silva vs Bonner,, I think the underdog Bonner will un-throne the king tonight.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
just look

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

a swarm of birds got poisoned on 7. for coyotes they ate the fly eggs of old meat then flue south from south east ky strip job.fell dead these people think the end of times coming.what a bunch of mixed up people.wonder whats going happen when the sun knocks out all your communication on dec. 21 you wont be able to add up whats 2 and 3.without your soft wear.what a bunch.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

I posted one yesterday saying hello to people and it was deleted by Topix. I don't know why it was deleted as all it was was me saying hi and hadn't had time to post...I'll try again. Hello Everybody.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Wow, someone erased my attacker. Interesting.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

It's a pretty day out there today, the leaves are getting close to being in full fall color,,unlike our trolls which are always are a glossy sickening pale grey.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Ouch, take me to the hospital, the trolls have all but destroyed me,, it huuuuurts,, oh the pain... is there no help for the widow's son. I will flee to the vast out of doors and hide to lick my deep wounds.. ou,,ooowl the pain..
rcv

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

angry birds...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Hi Hempburn, Ancient Wolf ??, and all the regular and decent posters. Had to give them some more material before going about my day. Bunch of freaks aren't they? hahaha

Have a great day everyone...except you nasty mouthed trolls.

"CLICK"
ghj

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
probably
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hi Hempburn, Ancient Wolf ??, and all the regular and decent posters. Had to give them some more material before going about my day. Bunch of freaks aren't they? hahaha
Have a great day everyone...except you nasty mouthed trolls.
"CLICK"
I was just waiting on the blackboard to be erased again.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just waiting on the blackboard to be erased again.
Hi Ancient Wolf, hahaha, it sure got erased in a short time. Just posted and went to get my last cup of coffee to check email and pop back in hear to see what trash and rewrite they did and poof...they are gone. Love it. Maybe by the first snow they will be banned for good and all of us can go back to discussing the world and nature again with normal people. lol It was great seeing OJG back on here posting. I could see they missed her too!:)

Have a great day.

Got to go get ready to enjoy the day myself. Life is GOOD!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

THANKS Mods!:) Have a great day yourself.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Listen folks. I vacated this thread AGAIN about a month ago. The spam and vulgar comments, once again, were too much and I had to weed through 10 crap filled comments to get to just one... I continued to pop in once in a great while to keep up on things because I am a prepper and I also DO believe that we are in dire straits as far as the world affairs are going... Nature is trying to talk to us, but we aren't listening.

But here's the skinny: You all finally got one of the Mods somewhere out there to help you once more, but you just keep posting jabs back at the very ones who you detest. This seems like a case of the "pot calling the kettle".... You can't possibly expect them to continue to help you when you come back with nasty grams every chance you get.

Why not stick to the point of this thread and stop the childish back stabbing and gloating over who and what gets zapped now?

If you want the Mods to keep helping, then you probably need to appreciate the help and stop stabbing and jabbing when something does get taken off. Each and ever one of you are guilty of it.

I know that this isn't "my" thread, but I really did enjoy commenting when things were on track. Many people left because of this childish posting. You also need to stop hitting that reply button unless you want YOUR comment to go down the crapper with the nasty ones you're addressing!

I foresee the Mods completely giving up on helping you all eventually because you won't let it go and move on....... Get pissed at me if you will, it won't be the first time I've stepped on any toes on Topix, nor will it be the last. Irregardless, this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I have reported users and comments from the ones who thrive on keeping the vulgar crap going, but like many others I'll eventually stop until you all realize that what you're doing is counterproductive.. The Mods could care less about who's right and who's wrong here. They take down vulgar content when we ask them to. But to continually carry on like this is ridiculous.

Time to grow up and act like adults. Stop the bickering and gloating about what's gone and who is getting zapped, then things will improve on here. They're going to get tired of trying to help people when all you do is dredge it out....

Have a great day.
_-_Nope_-_
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Listen folks. I vacated this thread AGAIN about a month ago. The spam and vulgar comments, once again, were too much and I had to weed through 10 crap filled comments to get to just one... I continued to pop in once in a great while to keep up on things because I am a prepper and I also DO believe that we are in dire straits as far as the world affairs are going... Nature is trying to talk to us, but we aren't listening.
But here's the skinny: You all finally got one of the Mods somewhere out there to help you once more, but you just keep posting jabs back at the very ones who you detest. This seems like a case of the "pot calling the kettle".... You can't possibly expect them to continue to help you when you come back with nasty grams every chance you get.
Why not stick to the point of this thread and stop the childish back stabbing and gloating over who and what gets zapped now?
If you want the Mods to keep helping, then you probably need to appreciate the help and stop stabbing and jabbing when something does get taken off. Each and ever one of you are guilty of it.
I know that this isn't "my" thread, but I really did enjoy commenting when things were on track. Many people left because of this childish posting. You also need to stop hitting that reply button unless you want YOUR comment to go down the crapper with the nasty ones you're addressing!
I foresee the Mods completely giving up on helping you all eventually because you won't let it go and move on....... Get pissed at me if you will, it won't be the first time I've stepped on any toes on Topix, nor will it be the last. Irregardless, this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
I have reported users and comments from the ones who thrive on keeping the vulgar crap going, but like many others I'll eventually stop until you all realize that what you're doing is counterproductive.. The Mods could care less about who's right and who's wrong here. They take down vulgar content when we ask them to. But to continually carry on like this is ridiculous.
Time to grow up and act like adults. Stop the bickering and gloating about what's gone and who is getting zapped, then things will improve on here. They're going to get tired of trying to help people when all you do is dredge it out....
Have a great day.
_-_Nope_-_
Hello "Nope". We have missed you and your interesting posts too. I feel like I have been scolded by my Mom, haha. But what you say is true. We all have tried to ignore them and carry on our conversations but have failed. I admit that. We just want to go back to discussing the world events and nature's wrath but as you have seen they constantly rewrite and mock everything we say. We have tried to keep the thread going we have posted on for almost two years. We don't think we OWN it but we have stuck with it to continue the friendships we have made of strangers. Why can't the mods just ban them? Or at least block them from this thread they managed to get removed from their forum? Anyway, I will try to refrain myself from responding to them at all even though I am one of 4-5 they continue to bash and rewrite posts. Hope you have enjoyed the end of the summer and beginning of fall. Winter is right around the corner and this thread ramps up when we are stuck indoors due to the weather. I hope they don't remove it totally because you are right, there is a dire straits feeling with all that is going on and it would be nice to continue what we all started when the birds fell dead...try to figure out why these things are happening, their significance, the world/nature events that affect us all and having different opinions or suggestions about them. As well as the information from different parts of the state or country. I loved the "prepper" portions offered by many to help us survive a natural disaster or at least be aware of what might be happening i.e. earthquakes, space events, world events, EMP, etc....

Thanks for the good scolding.:)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Thank you "NOPE" for the well deserved scolding. You are right. Hope we can eventually get back on track with our discussions of events and issues. We have missed you. Hope you have a great day!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Still waiting on that rain. My bones are aching over it. Must be good, somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr wtf 147,386
Who's the shirtless guy w/ a big gut who plays ... 3 hr Charlie 24
sommer denny hill (Oct '13) 7 hr Your a idiot 32
Kelly Conley/Hicks??? (Feb '10) 9 hr leanne 2
who are the rats in harrodsburg (Apr '09) 12 hr Katrina 14
Magnolia Street church shooting 12 hr its me mofo 127
Debate: Marijuana - Harrodsburg, KY (Aug '10) 13 hr Diggers Keeper 56
•••
•••