West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Jason Grigsby wrote:
Not familiar with a KRS that allows for any type of speeding. Unless you are operating an emergency vehicle and use caution.
What I also find hard to believe is that a judge is willing to put his home/salary/pension on the line telling an officer that he can not pull you over. What If you ran over a pedestrian? Oh well says "Pierce" I can not do anything and lets you drive off? Not buying it.
So if your caught driving 100mph in a 25 zone today all you have to do is wait till tomorrow and you can do it again penalty free? The logic is silly and is going to get you in trouble please don't believe it.
Finally, a judge has no authority to file a harassment charge against "Pierce". Only the prosecutor can do that. A judge can hold him in contempt but thats not what you said.
If you truly believe this you better get your facts straight before you get yourself in a jam.
look i'm going by what the judge said and i dont give a damn if you think its bullshit. I got out of the ticket and thats all that mattered. And since your a dumbass and have to have everything fully explained before you can comprehend then let me do that. The Judge to him it is a law that the same law enforcement officer can not pull over the same person within thirty days or that person can press charges and then you will have to go to court and explain why you are the only one having problems with that person. You will be on paid suspension leave but could lose your job if there is not enough evidence on your behalf. I have been driving for 12 years and this is the only person that has pulled me over. And yes there is one time i was speeding and i took the ticket and paid it cuz i knew i was in the wrong. But the other 2 times were bullshit. Like not wearing my set belt the right way. What the hell. Would u pay that ticket.
citizen

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

oh i forgot something, if i ran over someone or was in a wreck thats a little different. I am a better person then that. I wouldnt just drive off. He was pulling me over for nothing. And if it wasnt for a family member who is a cop telling me to fight the speeding ticket i probably wouldnt have. I didnt know it either but apparently its true.
just saying

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

citizen wrote:
oh i forgot something, if i ran over someone or was in a wreck thats a little different. I am a better person then that. I wouldnt just drive off. He was pulling me over for nothing. And if it wasnt for a family member who is a cop telling me to fight the speeding ticket i probably wouldnt have. I didnt know it either but apparently its true.
Its not true. There is no law in KY that says if an officer pulls you over for a traffic violation he can not pull you over again for 30 days. If you believe that then you are an idiot. I do not believe the judge said that.
citizen

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not true. There is no law in KY that says if an officer pulls you over for a traffic violation he can not pull you over again for 30 days. If you believe that then you are an idiot. I do not believe the judge said that.
believe what u want i dont give a shit, i got out of the tickets that all i care about so kiss ass.
just saying

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

citizen wrote:
<quoted text> believe what u want i dont give a shit, i got out of the tickets that all i care about so kiss ass.
Your a real mature individual.....
citizen

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a real mature individual.....
i may be an immature individual, but by gosh at least i aint some little immature ass who thinks i know everything about the damn law. Grow up get out have a little fun and get in a little trouble and maybe you will learn something. Like i said earlier i didnt know until it happened to me so how the hell do you.
just saying

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

citizen wrote:
<quoted text> i may be an immature individual, but by gosh at least i aint some little immature ass who thinks i know everything about the damn law. Grow up get out have a little fun and get in a little trouble and maybe you will learn something. Like i said earlier i didnt know until it happened to me so how the hell do you.
I think your mommmy needs to change your diaper.....
Jason Grigsby

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

citizen wrote:
<quoted text> look i'm going by what the judge said and i dont give a damn if you think its bullshit. I got out of the ticket and thats all that mattered. And since your a dumbass and have to have everything fully explained before you can comprehend then let me do that. The Judge to him it is a law that the same law enforcement officer can not pull over the same person within thirty days or that person can press charges and then you will have to go to court and explain why you are the only one having problems with that person. You will be on paid suspension leave but could lose your job if there is not enough evidence on your behalf. I have been driving for 12 years and this is the only person that has pulled me over. And yes there is one time i was speeding and i took the ticket and paid it cuz i knew i was in the wrong. But the other 2 times were bullshit. Like not wearing my set belt the right way. What the hell. Would u pay that ticket.
The problem remains the judge can not and will not give that order. He/She does not have that authority. I know you did not hear the judge correctly. If a judge does that they are gone. Regarding your personal defense of your actions. We dont need your life story I was just using simple to understand examples to show you the errors in your thinking. Take the advice or leave it. But when you hear someone say 2+3=12 (That would be your argument). I feel like I need to tell them the truth.
big daddy

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

officer jeff peirce got fired last week 6/2012 thank god now the kids can have some fum
big daddy

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

officer jeff peorce got fired last week 6/2012 thank god
Just curious

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

What did he get fired for ??????
Digger

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

citizen wrote:
yeah he is an asshole. Pulled me over for going 58 in a 55 went to court and i won. U can legally go 7 over which would be 62. That pissed him off 22 days later he pulled me over again. Said i wasnt wearing a seat belt but i was. I was wearing the lap belt and not the shoulder strap. Went to court i won again cuz the law doesnt state that u have to have both. The judge told him he couldnt pull me over again within 30 days. If he did that could be filed has harrassment. Cuz the law does state the same officer can NOT pull u over within 30 days. Its great having family in the law force. Havent had trouble since.
That's the biggest load of horseshit I think that I've ever heard.
Just curious

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Anyone know why he was supposedly fired??????
jack

Kendallville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Just curious wrote:
Anyone know why he was supposedly fired??????
I've heard that it was for incorrect information reported for a wreck involving a person who was killed.
Digger

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

It probably has to do with botching the Van Landrum accident. I mean just read this article.

http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/news/merc...

"Pearce, who is the lead investigator, initially refused to release any information on the crash, but under direction from Chief Billy Whitenack, the officer identified the driver of the vehicle that struck Landrum’s tractor as William Phillips, 21, of Boyle County. Pearce declined to release the name of a female passenger in Phillips’ vehicle and said he wasn’t sure if either occupant was injured in the crash."
WHAT

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

What is it about police officers in this town??You people are rough on them.Accused one of seeing a under age,and now this.I would hate to live in this town.
Wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Got fired? Whered you hear that lie? He quit!
who cares

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

read his facebook page sometime and see all his comments he and one woman go at it with each other her name is bonnie best she don't cut him no slack.
Nosy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
read his facebook page sometime and see all his comments he and one woman go at it with each other her name is bonnie best she don't cut him no slack.
Have you ever thot they were jyst friends who maybe aggravate one another? Maybe you should keep your nose on your facebook page instead of theirs.
a friend of his

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

he was the best cop in this town and no he did not get fired, hequit. this town ran off another good one. He helped me change my life around and i owe him this post. you people are sorry excuse for puttin a very good man down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of56
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 min Whitehair Is Stupid 25,966
Five players kicked off Burgin Basketball team 1 hr Patty O Brien 160
Dana Carrico 2 hr Wink wink 14
evan likins and ashley harley 2 hr already know 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Republicans Are Stupid 138,850
Low life dads 3 hr Wow 54
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Ancient Wolf 81,233
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE