First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Who

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2010
Who is he doing now? I dont know who she is but sometimes she drives that old yellow truk with the fox sticker on the back windo. I see her there everyday and she dont even look good.
BE Safe

Harrogate, TN

#3 Dec 19, 2010
I know who she is and she is a big crack head. Why else do you think she is around there where he is.
your friend

Newburgh, IN

#4 Dec 19, 2010
Sac loves Jenny and is loyal to her. He may have had his transgretions in the past. But I know for a fact he has been loyal to her for years. He loves her completely and fully. She loves him and they have a good family. aint no cheatin goin on here!!!!!
your friend

Newburgh, IN

#5 Dec 19, 2010
any body who says differant is a hater and liar. Jenny he loves you and is completely faithfull to you.
signed the most honest man either of you know
oh snap

Danville, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>little do you know! You must be crazy for real. Sac is fooling with that girl that lives on Cornishville Steet. Turner is her last name. She IS a pill head like her friend hillary. She trades her body to sac for pills and money. Can't you figure anything out?
hillary blevins used to be tarter? they are like really young compared to his old ass. wats the friends first name?
amber

Clarksville, TN

#8 Dec 19, 2010
can't even be nice at Christmas, how sad and awful. but i dont feel sorry for you at all because you have a choice.
wow

Danville, KY

#9 Dec 19, 2010
amber wrote:
can't even be nice at Christmas, how sad and awful. but i dont feel sorry for you at all because you have a choice.
well ok then, and with that being said...next comment
Just Heard

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2010
I heard that Harvey was messing with that girl not Sac.
yes

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 19, 2010
Just Heard wrote:
I heard that Harvey was messing with that girl not Sac.
that's not surprising. That turner girl would do harvey too for a pill or money. I feel sorry for terry.
Really

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Dec 20, 2010
your friend wrote:
Sac loves Jenny and is loyal to her. He may have had his transgretions in the past. But I know for a fact he has been loyal to her for years. He loves her completely and fully. She loves him and they have a good family. aint no cheatin goin on here!!!!!
You must be on as many drugs as they are if you actually believe that, get you head out of the clouds hes cheated on everybody he has ever been with.
Haa

Danville, KY

#13 Dec 20, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You must be on as many drugs as they are if you actually believe that, get you head out of the clouds hes cheated on everybody he has ever been with.
Aint that the truth. I see him ever day up town and he always is on some bullshit and trying to screw someone.
concerned

Clarksville, TN

#14 Dec 20, 2010
well look at it this way, it gives you someone to talk about.
Haa wrote:
<quoted text>Aint that the truth. I see him ever day up town and he always is on some bullshit and trying to screw someone.
Haters

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Dec 21, 2010
U all R just MAD because yall can't get any pills or $ from him. Quit hating!!!
Really

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2010
Haters wrote:
U all R just MAD because yall can't get any pills or $ from him. Quit hating!!!
Please if your a female you can get all you want and maybe more!
FYI

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Dec 21, 2010
Sac and Craig Peavler are buddies, big buddies if you know what I mean. They like the young girls and buy them very nice gifts in exchange for a good time. Cornishville Street is where it's at.
The old white 2 story house by the old radio station is also a busy place. Know what I mean???
Number One Customer

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2010
FYI wrote:
Sac and Craig Peavler are buddies, big buddies if you know what I mean. They like the young girls and buy them very nice gifts in exchange for a good time. Cornishville Street is where it's at.
The old white 2 story house by the old radio station is also a busy place. Know what I mean???
You must know alot about it, your probably the most valuable customer.
FYI

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2010
Ouch, just because I know info on these rats don't mean I do what they do. After all this is Harrodsburg.
Old

Lexington, KY

#21 Dec 21, 2010
When I hear other wise from ones I respect Sac is ok by me.He has a job,pays taxes,makes jobs for others,and not on wellfare.We need lots more like that.
whoa

Danville, KY

#22 Dec 21, 2010
Old wrote:
When I hear other wise from ones I respect Sac is ok by me.He has a job,pays taxes,makes jobs for others,and not on wellfare.We need lots more like that.
yes we need more drug pushers who never get caught because they employee little guys so that they can be the ones caught and go to jail, not old sac. we sure do need more people like him. we def need someone who will run threw yung girls that will trade sex for pills, drugs or money, we for sure need that
whoa

Danville, KY

#23 Dec 21, 2010
BAD BOY wrote:
you are all full of shit sac is a good man
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha good for what? nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Tristan Cole RIP 1 hr well 31
anita sallee 1 hr gfc 8
wat ever happened to ramarr walker? (Jul '10) 5 hr Demarcus 19
harrodsburg cops an "upper class" 7 hr Jame Sray 19
Kidd and Tru both quit at HS - Could Sparrow be... 7 hr Pay Attention 21
which stip club is Ashlyn at 15 hr DVillie 22
chassity carey massey 19 hr coworker 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages