newstome

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2009
Has anyone heard anything about a wreck tonight in Mercer. Any info would be appreciated. My kids are out tonight. Can't get a response........
well

Danville, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2009
newstome wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about a wreck tonight in Mercer. Any info would be appreciated. My kids are out tonight. Can't get a response........
There was a wreck on 68. A lady was killed and her grandaughter was flown to UK
dan

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2009
newstome wrote:
channel 18 news will have some info at 11:00
KACY

Richmond, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2009
So sad...
So Sorry

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2009
newstome wrote:
Here's what 27 Newsfirst said on their website:::::

Investigators say Theresa Hatfield hit a culvert causing her to slam into a tree.

Hatfield was pronounced dead at the scene. Her 7-year old daughter was in the car at the time of the accident. She was air lifted to UK and is in stable condition at this time
caring thoughts

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Apr 18, 2009
So sorry to read this. My prayers to the family in the loss of their loved one. And, may God watch over and heal the little girl, both physical and emotional.
well

Danville, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2009
So Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what 27 Newsfirst said on their website:::::
Investigators say Theresa Hatfield hit a culvert causing her to slam into a tree.
Hatfield was pronounced dead at the scene. Her 7-year old daughter was in the car at the time of the accident. She was air lifted to UK and is in stable condition at this time
It was her 7 yr old grandaughter.
friend of family

Clay City, KY

#8 Apr 18, 2009
Terry had a heart attack at the wheel and died b4 she hit and her granddaughter jaylynn was airlifted to uk and as of 1a.m. she was in critical condition...tubes in her chest and down her neck...they sent terry to frankfort for an autopsy(sp) and we will know more in a few days
Sorrow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Apr 18, 2009
friend of family wrote:
Terry had a heart attack at the wheel and died b4 she hit and her granddaughter jaylynn was airlifted to uk and as of 1a.m. she was in critical condition...tubes in her chest and down her neck...they sent terry to frankfort for an autopsy(sp) and we will know more in a few days
I hope the best for Jaylynn my daughter has been at many pageants that she was at, we will keep the family in our prayers. Please keep us updated.
a Friend

Winchester, KY

#10 Apr 18, 2009
friend of family wrote:
She has a puntured lung and a broken knee cap and is pretty cut up. Agree, prayer is the most need now. Terri had high blood pressure, and a sugar problem, as well as having had a mimi stroke in the past. It had to be a medical problem.
friend of family

Salyersville, KY

#11 Apr 18, 2009
a Friend

She has a puntured lung and a broken knee cap and is pretty cut up.

that's awaful funny b/c tara's husband said that her lungs were just bruised and that she had a deep lasseration on her leg...

Since: Jan 09

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Apr 18, 2009
come on guys, not anything to argue about. its obvious that this poor little girl is hurt, and the only thing that matters is if shes gonna be ok. i know if that we're my baby girl i would be torn the hell up. i hope everything works out
Confused

Baytown, TX

#13 Apr 18, 2009
Was her name Theresa or terry and who is the little girls parents

Since: Apr 09

Danville, KY

#14 Apr 18, 2009
Confused wrote:
Tara Hatfield is the mom but not sure bout the dad.

Since: Apr 09

Danville, KY

#15 Apr 18, 2009
Confused wrote:
Her name was Theresa but ppl that knew her knew her as Teri.
Rebecca Peavler

Richmond, KY

#16 Apr 19, 2009
for those who need to know: Terry Hatfield was a beautiful person inside and out and will be sorely missed, She had several medical issues that pleagued her and only the autotopsy will show the truth, Jaylynn is still in cridcal condition at uk med center and needs all prayers that we can give, she is intibated and heavily sedated she does have a messed up left elbow and I am not sure which knee is messed up she had several lacerations and and some broken ribs. I do know this if Terry was at all herself, she would have stood on the brakes to stop that truck at any cost. We love her and will miss her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sac 3 hr You are pathetic 16
harrodsburg sucks (Oct '11) 3 hr Pedros PENNis 69
leave bill cosby alone 10 hr judgementday 20
Gordon Wheeler Heir of Budweiser arrested 21 hr Anheiser Bush Heir 1
Willoughby Girls Wed Mine 2
janice hughes (Feb '14) Wed Why in the 52
Michael sparks Tue Morphine 2
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harrodsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrodsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"