informed 1

Danville, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2014
Maybe if you cleaned house you wouldnt be going thru a divorce. No man wants to find his wife on the couch eating and watching tv when he comes home from work.mean while he has no clean clothes to wear and the house is discustingly filthy . When the wife only eats and watces tv and spends money. You should ask yourself ...why would any man want this kind of life ? Quit looking for sympathy and playing the poor victim. Get off your ass and own up to your half to blame in a failed marriage . Life is too short for you to expect someone to live with you and stay miserable
tiny

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Aug 2, 2014
informed 1 wrote:
Maybe if you cleaned house you wouldnt be going thru a divorce. No man wants to find his wife on the couch eating and watching tv when he comes home from work.mean while he has no clean clothes to wear and the house is discustingly filthy . When the wife only eats and watces tv and spends money. You should ask yourself ...why would any man want this kind of life ? Quit looking for sympathy and playing the poor victim. Get off your ass and own up to your half to blame in a failed marriage . Life is too short for you to expect someone to live with you and stay miserable
Kim who?
informed 1

Danville, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2014
Last name with a L
hammer head

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2014
Why don't you tell her in person? Instead of putting it on here?
OBVIOUS

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2014
informed 1 wrote:
Last name with a L
Lots of last names start with an "L". Mine does but my (very small) family are the only ones with our last name. Can u be more.specific ?? For the person who asked why not tell her in person, if this woman lies around on her butt all day long eating and watching tv, then it should be blatantly obvious why her husband is lraving. I understand staying home all day if u are a mother , but, there are things such as cleaning, cooking, PERSONAL HYGIENE, errands, etc that have to be done. If this lady chooses to stay home the least she could do is make sure her husband has clean clothes to put on when he egrets home. That's just lazy and pathetic..
OBVIOUS

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2014
Wow, excuse the many typos, typing too fast !!
informed 1

Danville, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2014
To obvious....you are exactly right! Women who have small children and work still come home and clean house and cook. Cleaning is a every day chore. But when its never ever done no matter what and your house inside and out is a diccusting mess and has been since forever then thats just being lazy!
asdf

Danville, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2014
Curious as to who put the post in the first place. Why are you taking his side? Have you heard her side of it as well? What are you to her husband? The woman on the side maybe?
hammer head

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2014
asdf wrote:
Curious as to who put the post in the first place. Why are you taking his side? Have you heard her side of it as well? What are you to her husband? The woman on the side maybe?
yes and its very disrespectful to post others personal problems. Maybe this lady is severely depressed and needs help, but doesn't know how to ask for it.? Most people would rather have a clean home than a dirty one. It might help if someone would talk to her heart to heart and not be judgemental. Something is wrong. Maybe something is wrong with the husband. But posting to her on here is Evil of you to do. Maybe You should ask YOURSELF why YOU did this ? Something is wrong with YOU. Why would you do this? Does it make you feel good or what ????
WTF IS UR PROBLEM

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2014
hammer head wrote:
<quoted text> yes and its very disrespectful to post others personal problems. Maybe this lady is severely depressed and needs help, but doesn't know how to ask for it.? Most people would rather have a clean home than a dirty one. It might help if someone would talk to her heart to heart and not be judgemental. Something is wrong. Maybe something is wrong with the husband. But posting to her on here is Evil of you to do. Maybe You should ask YOURSELF why YOU did this ? Something is wrong with YOU. Why would you do this? Does it make you feel good or what ????
Wow, aren't u the pot calling the kettle black. Every single one of ur posts, short of this one, is ur judgement of other ppl. This is the first one where u aren't calling someone a name( I guess u ARE judging the original poster however !), perhaps u liken urself to the woman she's speaking of and it hit a nerve. So, what is wrong with YOU, what makes her being judgemental any different than u ??? NOTHING !!!
Isabella

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2014
"Hammer head" was not being judgemental at all ! All I see of his /her post sounds right. The person that started this thread was rude and unkind. I very much agree that something IS wrong with people who do such things.
really

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2014
informed 1 wrote:
worry about Your life and keeping yourself in order. Don't busy yourself with another person's life or personal problems/ business. If you have so much free time, then why don't you do something's USEFUL? Like volunteer work? Or go and try to talk to this lady and offer to help her with house cleaning ? Instead of sitting on your ass and bad mouthing her? Hello.
curious

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Aug 16, 2014
To informed 1... I don't know who your talking about but I am a woman that has been married for a while and in my marriage I've dealt with a lot of things including sadly other woman such as yourself. In your statement you are defending this man with all your being so that tells me you have some feelings for him so why now are you attacking his wife. Do you actually know their story have you lived in their shoes? Are you really the informed 1 or possibly the misinformed 1? Maybe you are being ugly and putting this on here because he's decided to try and make his marriage work instead of trying to have something with you. I don't know I'm just guessing. In this woman's defense maybe she quit caring about how her house looks because he didn't appreciate what she did or maybe she quit caring because he quit caring about her. Maybe she quit caring because he wouldn't help and she was tired of doing it all. Their are so many reasons that could be but the only one you care about is his. If you have feelings for this man or your in some kind of
"relationship" with him maybe you better find out her side of the story before you go casting stones. There are 2 sides to every story. Just saying....
Just me

United States

#14 Aug 17, 2014
I know a few Kim L's and neither are what you accuse them of being. You might as well say who it is as much as you said. I too am curious, how do you know so much? Are you his other lady? A sister or "just a friend"? Regardless it is trashy of you to air someone else's problems.
john

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Aug 23, 2014
Kim is cool lay off
informed 1

Danville, KY

#16 Sep 7, 2014
Just because a woman defends another man Does Not mean she wants to be in a relationship with him! I have 4 children under the age of 14 work full time and take care of my family and home. And cook. Its not that hard we all do it. And as far as helping this woman clean her house give me a break , its called responsibility and not laying on your butt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? 5 min Bald Headed Grampaw 2
Mercer CPS and family court 1 hr Bring CPS down 22
blake or victoria Releford 8 hr Gotcha 3
Gov beavin 11 hr Old Dan Tucker 4
Ban Assault type weapons 15 hr Dixon 96
Top 10 MILFs in the burg? 16 hr united states 11
Mike Finley 17 hr Truth 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages