mr johnson

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Has anyone heard if there's going to be a Meth Days this year?? I enjoy reading about the events list and was curious as to what was in store for this year...
Funny Man

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 25, 2013
mr johnson wrote:
Has anyone heard if there's going to be a Meth Days this year?? I enjoy reading about the events list and was curious as to what was in store for this year...
Yes. We are waiting until we get the annual announcement from Milward Dedman before we run the story. But you are right, it's almost that time of year again.
me luv u lonng time

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Funny Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. We are waiting until we get the annual announcement from Milward Dedman before we run the story. But you are right, it's almost that time of year again.
me wants to come and enjoy. Anything I can bring ? Let me know , baby .
Moxie

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2013
Funny Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO !! Good stuff . Its a time honored event ! Lol.
feen

Hillsboro, OH

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Do I need to bring money or should I just pick up something valuable along the way?
cmd

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Judge Exec Dedman has announced that as Meth Days is a City of Harrodsburg function and not Mercer County, all events will be scheduled by Rose Bishop and her grandson.
Otis

Danville, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Heard there was going to be the first ever Heroine Festival,will that coincide with meth days,just curious.Will there be a King and Queen at Meth Days?
Otis

Danville, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2013
I here there's some contraversy with the Heroine Festival,those on synthetic heroine may not qualify,cheating is wrong and I strongly agree.Meth Days have always been a cornerstone for doing things the right way.
digger

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Now billy whitenack heard you came up with idea after the willie brooks incident. What will you do??? Now lets watch the blood pressure to much of this illegal talk and he ends up in the hospital.
Fed up

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jul 26, 2013
Will the meth head/pill head who stole our pressure washer and nail gun late Monday/early Tuesday please let me know where I can buy it back? I'M sure I can give you more for it than a few pills, and let's face it its not like you're going to use them to get work!
no bananas

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2013
Otis wrote:
I here there's some contraversy with the Heroine Festival,those on synthetic heroine may not qualify,cheating is wrong and I strongly agree.Meth Days have always been a cornerstone for doing things the right way.
We must work together to make sure one event don't take away from the other . Lets all be fair !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HATERS of UK 3 hr preppy H 8
lookin 15 hr doug 3
Public Record for Dec 1, 2013 (Nov '13) 16 hr sam 14
cori carey (Jul '12) Fri Cameron sadler 42
Mcds order. Meal with large Coke no ice Fri Wwww 1
where lonnie been Fri methilicious 10
evan likins Fri cutie65 1
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web