arlus morgan in trouble again

arlus morgan in trouble again

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

guess who

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2012
lmfao he so stupid just got out july 1st and getting ready to go back so stupid,i guess he likes dropping the soap.the whole family is messed up on drugs,needles and all and spreading deseases.lets not talk about that skank arlus was with who looks like miss b witch with a iner tube belly.thats why they got ran out of stanford cause they will still you blind josh,brandy,and dolly thats what i call a low life.
broomstick

Georgetown, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Was it him or Josh that got closely aquainted with a broomstick in jail once? Next time you see one of these loser ask them for me.
Sick Of Them

Pikeville, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Yea I wish we could run them low life pill popping thieves up outta Harrodsburg. They are nothing but trouble.. Got ran outta Stanford for robbing a Church an Preacher Man. Heard they got burnt outta town.. They are nothing but no good lazy pill popping theives who need to be gone!!!!
guess who

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2012
tell me about it they momma is'nt any better,they steal from the old man his pills and money,it's arluses dumb a** he was in the paper for the same crap he done before,he just got out july first.the whole family is worthless needle junkies,how can u bring a baby in this world know you both have hp c poor kid,they need to be shot.trailer trash
anna may

Plainfield, IN

#5 Mar 12, 2015
Yea there still in town they load a car up drive out state to buy herion tey get high come back here and sell it and hpd doing nothing they doing this 3 to 4 times a week and police aint tryin stop it theres alot that stuff coming here from arlus his brother and some girls been at it for while this town needs run the whole bunch out here lowlife junkys nasty hip c hoes if our town had any respectful police they catch them everbody know about it
tina

Danville, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2015
They are all trouble . I think josh Sylvia are in jail now . Idk if Arlus is or not . There mom is one of Worst people that u well meet .. What is Arlus doing now ?
lee ann

Bardstown, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2015
I can't understand that family !! Them four are in trouble jail or prison .. They have another brother that u never see or hear from !! I'd like to know him
Mcgruff

Pineville, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2015
lee ann wrote:
I can't understand that family !! Them four are in trouble jail or prison .. They have another brother that u never see or hear from !! I'd like to know him
He is Married an raising Josh & Brandi's baby. Don't think he comes around them too often!! Can't say I blame him. He seems to be doing good for himself.
tom

Danville, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2015
They are trouble here
Mcgruff

Pineville, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2015
Well let's run them outta town!!! They already been ran out of Lincoln County.
larry

Bardstown, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2015
Please let dolly stay here
Mcgruff

Pineville, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2015
larry wrote:
Please let dolly stay here
Hell that's the worst of all of them... Where do you think them hoodlum kids learned their tricks?? I say good riddance to all of them.. Go back to Hyden where you came from.... Ain't none of them probably done an Honest Days Work in their whole life.. Poor Carlos having to put up with all that BS especially in his older years. RIP Carlos. He's in a much better place now!! RIP
tammy

Bardstown, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2015
She is trouble .. Dolly loves putting them boys up to stuff so she can get a pill out of the deal .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were is that rat Jason derousse 14 hr He a rat 1
who has eclipse glasses in town? Sun Lol 6
Confederate Memorial Sun 2 cents 21
Miranda Elliot Sat SgigsFMfhjl 1
Kelly Williams anyone know her? Sat Iknow 3
Walmart is the worst Sat 2 cents 8
Thongs or Boyshorts? Sat Bootydog 5

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance