arlus morgan in trouble again

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

guess who

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2012
lmfao he so stupid just got out july 1st and getting ready to go back so stupid,i guess he likes dropping the soap.the whole family is messed up on drugs,needles and all and spreading deseases.lets not talk about that skank arlus was with who looks like miss b witch with a iner tube belly.thats why they got ran out of stanford cause they will still you blind josh,brandy,and dolly thats what i call a low life.
broomstick

Stanford, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Was it him or Josh that got closely aquainted with a broomstick in jail once? Next time you see one of these loser ask them for me.
Sick Of Them

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Yea I wish we could run them low life pill popping thieves up outta Harrodsburg. They are nothing but trouble.. Got ran outta Stanford for robbing a Church an Preacher Man. Heard they got burnt outta town.. They are nothing but no good lazy pill popping theives who need to be gone!!!!
guess who

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2012
tell me about it they momma is'nt any better,they steal from the old man his pills and money,it's arluses dumb a** he was in the paper for the same crap he done before,he just got out july first.the whole family is worthless needle junkies,how can u bring a baby in this world know you both have hp c poor kid,they need to be shot.trailer trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to report animal cruelty? 21 min Concerned 1
who got busted last nite for meth lab with tomm... 46 min wondering 1
tommy jones 55 min Curious 3
Vilero gas station next to Wendys 1 hr TMJ 2
lookin for a "friend" 2 hr Chevy 2
ayrshire electronics (Feb '14) 12 hr Yeah 35
Best car repair shop in town? 16 hr Dang 14
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web