this girl is NASTY!!!
trashie

Bardstown, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2012
yes she is. idk how she getz a bf
jamie

Henderson, KY

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Yeah she is and so is Brooke sexton for putting this up here. Girl you need to find something more productive to do with your time.
hotie

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2012
You are jealous because she is one of the hottest girls in Harrodsburg
mind

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2012
have you lost your mind!!!! That girl is skanky!
cameron baker

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2012
heard she went down on Onix.
hotie

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2012
She can go down on me if she wants to
a friend

Demotte, IN

#8 Jul 8, 2012
trashie wrote:
yes she is. idk how she getz a bf
she slept w/ 2 guys in my vehicle cuz they said she did, a friend found her license's in their vehicle & she denied it, until they got ahold of that skank...she wuz clueless, i wuz there when she confronted...lmao
wow

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Jul 9, 2012
jusr because her license's was in the car doesnt mean she slept with 2 guys in your car. And you believed cuz they said they did.....they prlly said that to make themselves feel good
Well

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2012
She slept with Vaughn 5 yrs ago.. That pretty much speaks for itself
tru

Cedar City, UT

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Vaughn who???
ghost in the machine

Demotte, IN

#12 Jul 11, 2012
wow wrote:
jusr because her license's was in the car doesnt mean she slept with 2 guys in your car. And you believed cuz they said they did.....they prlly said that to make themselves feel good
i belive the guys, have known one for quite some time & he doesnt have no reason 2 lie bout her..we ditched her licenses so ummm no i really dont care she isnt welcome at our house & why would they lie they both said she wuz w/ her...like i said i could give a rats a$$, but she is a ho...
Loosers

United States

#13 Jul 11, 2012
tru wrote:
Vaughn who???
The creepy a$$ crack dealing Vaughn thats messing with underage girls 24/7
tru

United States

#14 Jul 11, 2012
Hes a sick motha f$ck3r.. All he does is ride around in his piece of shit Tahoe that looks like shit in the inside n give young girls money. Then he messes with them & tosses them out. Sounds about like him. Hope They lock his a$$ right back up. He don't deserve to be out here. Jus makin the town worse. Plus his wife must be half stupid if she still with him. She gotta know what he does. It's not like the whole town don't know who he is. Plus I'm sure Amanda was only messing with him to get some crack. Stupid crack ho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley akers 1 hr White mike 1
Is Mercer recruiting ahtletes 5 hr Homegrown 32
3 people died in another wreck 7 hr $$$$$$ 106
who is the hot older guy drives a teal colored ... 11 hr curious 1
Wesley carroll? 12 hr HELP 1
Pokemon go 19 hr Wondering 14
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? Mon nationality 69

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance