Versailles, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2013
speed wrote:
His a dirt bag enough said !
How so?
king

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2013
Is this the guy that use to hang out at huddle house ? His a loud potty mouth ! No respect for others or himself . Didn't he lose his wife & kids ?
Yep

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2013
His wife left him because she got tired of supporting his ass! After she left instead of staying home with his daughter he stayed at huddle house trying to pick up chick that he could! Then his daughter got pregnant at 14 may I add now his 1st ex wife has her! He is a sleeze bag and pervert! He is a thief and liar! He stole a set of tires from Bennett's and tried to say he bought them from someone he didn't like! Just a piece of advice.... He ain't no good!
whatever

Newburgh, IN

#6 Oct 20, 2013
His wife supported him? wtf ever the man works his ass off and she is the thief. She got fired for stealing from her employer!
jw

Versailles, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Is he bi?
Yep

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2013
That's funny you no so much "whatever" did you no that he had his wife living in the wolfpac garage? Did you no he sold everything they worked for to pay bills after she left! Funny you say she is a thief but yet she is going thru court because after she moved out Phillip stold multiple water meters to cut the water back on at her house..... They charged her with theft! Funny huddle house said she stold from them, but never filed charges! What happened until innocent until proven quilty! His ex wife is my friend and the best thing she ever did was leave him! She has such a better life now!
phillip

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2013
Lol your comments don't bother me at all you can say what ever you wont but if you are going to trash my little girl show your name is all I ask and I will give you something to talk about that's the truth just saying

Toledo, OH

#10 Oct 21, 2013
phillip wrote:
Lol your comments don't bother me at all you can say what ever you wont but if you are going to trash my little girl show your name is all I ask and I will give you something to talk about that's the truth just saying
Are you bi?
Unknown

Toledo, OH

#11 Oct 22, 2013
I'm his gf. Leave him the f***alone.
Unkown gf

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2013
Unknown wrote:
I'm his gf. Leave him the f***alone.
If I was his girlfriend I'd stay unkown to. And I don't see where anyone is bashing a little girl. Just Phillip and his ex. And they ain't bashing if they are telling the truth. And if it's on the internet it can't be a lie. Lmao
Unknown

Richmond, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2013
Unkown gf wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was his girlfriend I'd stay unkown to. And I don't see where anyone is bashing a little girl. Just Phillip and his ex. And they ain't bashing if they are telling the truth. And if it's on the internet it can't be a lie. Lmao
F**** you bioches
Curios

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2014
Phillip and I are talking. I'm not from Harrodsburg and was wondering if anyone new if he was dating or being seen with anyone? I don't wanna get involved with a player and travel to meet someone who isn't telling me the truth. And please don't trash talk him. Just say if you have seen him with another female. Thanks in advance
saw it myself

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2014
Curios wrote:
Phillip and I are talking. I'm not from Harrodsburg and was wondering if anyone new if he was dating or being seen with anyone? I don't wanna get involved with a player and travel to meet someone who isn't telling me the truth. And please don't trash talk him. Just say if you have seen him with another female. Thanks in advance
he been hanging with a hoe from Burgin. She gives it up to anybody
Facebook

United States

#16 Feb 16, 2014
Facebook his WIFE. Brandy turner is what she goes by on there. According to her page he won't give her a divorce and his page on the same day says all I have is time. He has told me and everyone here at huddle house his divorce was final. Even told his daughter and first ex wife that. But it ain't. So you do what you want with that info. But I have only seen him out here at huddle house with friends
THE TRUTH

Lexington, KY

#17 Mar 31, 2014
this guy will steal from his best friends and lie to his nearest and dearest about any and everything. I have heard he has stolen from his boss wrecked his bosses truck and tried to hide it. lied to his child and everyone else about divorce . Why he would do this baffles me .
Geez

Union, NJ

#18 Mar 31, 2014
Do you people NOT have lives of your own or WHAT ?? I ,do not know the people you all are posting about, but I can surely think of other things to post about, INTERESTNG THINGS. ARE YOUR LIVES SO BORING AND SIMPLE THAT YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR NOSES IN OTHERS BUSINESSES ? THATS SAD FOR PEOPLE TO BE SO SHALLOW. WHY NOT POST SOME POSITIVE THINGS ???WORDS THAT JUST MIGHT BE INTERESTING AND/,0R HELPFUL TO THIS COMMUNITY. ONLY SHALLOW AND VERY SMALL MINDED PEOPLE POST THESE TYPE OF WORDS. PITIFUL.
THE TRUTH

Lexington, KY

#19 Apr 1, 2014
I think I am doing our community a great service someone had asked about him because they where talking and I am letting her or him know and everyone else in our town that I love know what kind of person he has become. I have set in the huddle house and at the Alamo and have listen to his bullshit story and lies that he has told . I have also heard the shit that he has told the women here about all the stuff he has and what he is doing or going to do when we all know he does not have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out . He has borrowed money from me and never repaid me . He has taken and sold our friends stuff with out them knowing . He has become a person that people should know to watch out when dealing with him.
Shocked

United States

#20 Jun 19, 2014
So I guess by now everyone knows he is with a 19 year old girl.... That really shocked me.... It shocks me even more that chubby hasn't killed him yet. But I'm glad he moved on and got over that thing he was married to. I was hoping to see him and Amanda get back to gather I no they were close for awhile. Anyways....good luck Phillip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hitachi hill 3 hr Lil Ole Me Too 3
cna's 6 hr Mindya 3
daniel taylor 6 hr Darlene 3
Josh string/stringfellow 6 hr X_x_Interested_x_X 1
Drug testing in school 7 hr Suzie Q 19
Zachary Lay 10 hr Damn 23
Beverly chesser 13 hr read 10
What happened to the thread about the murder on... 15 hr saddened 68
More from around the web

Personal Finance