First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#41 Jun 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
Well looks like she decided last night to let Scott Moseley do his job and she'll stick to the sewer.
http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/news/amn-...
why is that pig for the AMNews writing about the harrodsburg police after they arrested her drunk bf brandon mcglone near the huddle house last month? she was right there crying when he got busted and very involved in that whole mess (and his current mess in danville) and should have been charged for helping him leave the scene of the accident and lewd condut. i could fill a book with all the dirt i have on that girl...his skeletons have been exposed now its time for her to pay the piper...
Lawrenceburg

Harrodsburg, KY

#42 Jun 18, 2013
KnowEverythingGarrard wrote:
<quoted text>
why is that pig for the AMNews writing about the harrodsburg police after they arrested her drunk bf brandon mcglone near the huddle house last month? she was right there crying when he got busted and very involved in that whole mess (and his current mess in danville) and should have been charged for helping him leave the scene of the accident and lewd condut. i could fill a book with all the dirt i have on that girl...his skeletons have been exposed now its time for her to pay the piper...
which one???

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#44 Jun 18, 2013
uh, stephaine mojica...the fat chick from the Advocate who wrote that article. the cow who should not be writing about the harrodsburg police or really any police at all after they arrested her man brandon mcglone twice in the last month.

brandon and stephaine were having a late night romp at the huddle house, they were practicaly having sex in front of kids and really old people, then he was so busy making out with her that he slammed into a car and they hightailed it outta there (to go finish up?) they got caught a while later with his little brandon in her mouth...

she begged the cops not to arrest him for DUI and leaving the scene but they did. then she bailed his fat azz out of jail. she shoulda been in their too for her lewd behavior and conspiring with him to get out of huddle house so they could fisnish gettin some...

then a few weeks later he got arrested AGAIN for even worse stuff - in danville - he nearly ran into a cop car head on, refused to be arrested, had several open containers, blew a .24 alccohol level, threw a fit in the hospital and sccarred children, and is still sitting in jail becuz they wont let stephaine bail him out again.

this is just a few of the things i have on her...its almost sad if she wasnt so snobby acting...but she thinks shes great because she writes for a crappy paper and only likes white guys so she also deserves to go down - pun intended,
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

#45 Jun 18, 2013
The only reason she wasn't taken in is because no one saw her with him when he hit the car. She was supposedly too "bothered" to notice him hit a car....
Clyde

Copiague, NY

#46 Jun 18, 2013
All of them wrote:
They need to get rid of all of them CITY & COUNTY, clean the slate an start completely new!!!!!!!!!!
by golly I'd drink to that .'you hit that nail on the head . Ya don't know if thaar truthful or not !
true blue

Newburgh, NY

#47 Jun 21, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Then your probably quilty of doing something if you think your neighbor is nosey!!!!
Why don't you go and fix yourself , dumbass . By having my family such as brothers & their wives and my nieces & nephews over , as we cook ourselves a burger on the grill then by god you must be right ! Yep , sniffing & whipping . Oh , and we are up at 4 :30 every morning so we can make a LiVING as u watch your soaps . Nobody likes a nosy neighbor . Check yourself !!!
true blue

Newburgh, NY

#48 Jun 21, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Then your probably quilty of doing something if you think your neighbor is nosey!!!!
Why don't you go FIX yourself ? Oh , and try to do something about the schnoze. No one likes a nosy ass . If your making accusations then you are probaly high as a georgia pine plus I could care less. Make sure you watch All your soaps tomorrow .
biggs

Danville, KY

#50 Jul 1, 2013
Crazy stuff
mad

Astoria, NY

#51 Jul 1, 2013
no one likes a nosy neighbor . Being kind & helpful is one thing but watching who you're neighbors company is , is another . Good way to get disliked quickly !
Fat N Happy

Danville, KY

#52 Jul 3, 2013
I've been here a long time and I personally think this is the best, most professional police dept. and Sheriff's Dept. we've ever had. If you have a legitimate complaint, come to a city council meeting and bring it up. They'll let you speak your mind and will address the issue. It works.
Oust Rose

Harrodsburg, KY

#53 Jul 3, 2013
Oust Rose in 2014. Look it up on Facebook. Let's vote her out in the next election!
what

Astoria, NY

#54 Jul 3, 2013
why vote Rose Bishop out ? Is she a nazi lover ? Probaly not . She can see through the BS..... Been around this very old town a long time . I'm sure she could tell some things that many don't know .
Let Us See

Harrodsburg, KY

#55 Jul 4, 2013
They want her out because she is the only one that has any sense at all on that committee. She knows more than any of them and they know it. It is hard for them to pull the wool over her eyes like they do the rest of the community. She is not going to let that happen quietly.
So get rid of the honest one. In my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john and brenda blacketer bad parents. 34 min family man 1
Mercer County Fireworks 57 min LMAO 3
Guys interested in guys (Apr '13) 1 hr 123john 27
Gays? (Feb '13) 2 hr 123john 16
Going 2 be Careful!!!! 11 hr Boo 12
Fort Harrod 15 hr Tina 2
Ryan at Wausau 18 hr Brady 6
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE