|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

true blue wrote:
<quoted text> I gotta agree with u digger on this.
Any intelligent, sane person would. Not just on this subject, but on any and all subjects that I have commented on.
junkdud

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

digger you so damn smart you should be our mayor and police cheif and our sheriff you can handle it all because so f??k brain dead just like they are put a gun on the dumb as-, that what our city police commissioner does ,,,, so if that what the ppl want in this one horse town so it be ....
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Love how people can get on topix and talk all this trash about our town and local law enforcement but don't actually do anything about it. If you want this town to change you have to do something. Until then shut your damn traps!!! Billy has improved the police dept, yes some decision may not have been the best and some officers aren't the best people but that's all Billy's fault. There are actually some damn good officers that work there.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

There's going to be a special meeting at City Hall in less than an hour. I'm going to be there! Hope to see many of you in attendance!
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

I think Mrs Bishop was surprised about how many "pro police dept" people were there at the last meeting. Goes to show you she is just another person in this town who gets all pissy when the police dept actually do their job and gives either them or a family member a ticket. And once again people if you feel that the police dept isn't doing their job you are welcome to go down to the City Hall meeting and voice your opinion..
tick tock

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Really wrote:
I think Mrs Bishop was surprised about how many "pro police dept" people were there at the last meeting. Goes to show you she is just another person in this town who gets all pissy when the police dept actually do their job and gives either them or a family member a ticket. And once again people if you feel that the police dept isn't doing their job you are welcome to go down to the City Hall meeting and voice your opinion..
Won't you be arrested for insulting a police officer?
Laughing

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

I do not think they bothered Mrs. Bishop in the least. She is not easily scared off of anything. She has been in the law profession too long to be scared or bullied. She can hold her own. As far as sense goes. None of them has her beat in that department either. She is a very smart and independent woman. She does not break easily.

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Laughing wrote:
I do not think they bothered Mrs. Bishop in the least. She is not easily scared off of anything. She has been in the law profession too long to be scared or bullied. She can hold her own. As far as sense goes. None of them has her beat in that department either. She is a very smart and independent woman. She does not break easily.
Do you consider working in the driver's license booth to be the "law profession"?
hpdjoke

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Billy and Scotty think they have this town fooled. They have the following of his daughters bestfriend who he married crowd. Bringing the juvenile jerry springer crowd to city meetings is a joke billy. Change is coming billy boy
hpdjoke

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Really wrote:
Love how people can get on topix and talk all this trash about our town and local law enforcement but don't actually do anything about it. If you want this town to change you have to do something. Until then shut your damn traps!!! Billy has improved the police dept, yes some decision may not have been the best and some officers aren't the best people but that's all Billy's fault. There are actually some damn good officers that work there.
This is the worse dept. in the history of this city. What world do u live in
First hand

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

It does no good to call the police dept. for help. Peyton doesn't know addresses you have to guide him all the way to your house and by the time he gets there someone could be dead. And the others act so dumb founded, they tell you well, really there is nothing I can do about this you can go to the courthouse and take out an epo or fill papers out to have someone removed from your home. They are a BIG JOKE. Ernie Kelty was the best one we had. Guess a person will have to take matters into their own hands. I hope Rose Bishop kicks asses.
Laughing

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

You are so damn smart digger. I am surprised you didn't do your research. How many many years did Rose Bishop work for a lawyer in Mercer Co. The joke is on your now. Hahahah.
I would call the work she did working in the law profession. LOL
mememe

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Digger doesn't need to be mayor, police chief or any other law office. He has already appointed himself to be GOD ALLMIGHTY, the omniscient one.

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Laughing wrote:
You are so damn smart digger. I am surprised you didn't do your research. How many many years did Rose Bishop work for a lawyer in Mercer Co. The joke is on your now. Hahahah.
I would call the work she did working in the law profession. LOL
What, answering the phone? Going down to the courthouse and filing a brief? Making appointments?
Laughing

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

From what I hear she ran that office for him. But check things out for yourself. She was quite more than a secretary. LOL You are just mad because you are sitting there with shit smeared on your face over that statement. LOL
Now since you know so much. Please tell us what Lawyer she worked for? After you do your search on her. LOL

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Laughing wrote:
From what I hear she ran that office for him. But check things out for yourself. She was quite more than a secretary. LOL You are just mad because you are sitting there with shit smeared on your face over that statement. LOL
Now since you know so much. Please tell us what Lawyer she worked for? After you do your search on her. LOL
I don't know and it was so long ago that nobody cares. Nor does it matter. If she doesn't have a juris doctorate she was a secretary.
"Ran that office for him." Get real! So she was an office manager? Did she give legal advice to clients? Did she represent them in court?

Or did she just answer the phones, type up letters, and schedule appointments?
Poonthacker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Go to Digger's seminar and he will teach u about bugs, as if we don't already know about them, carry ur fly swat or spray raid and that's all there is to it.Get the drift??????? He thinks he's a lawyer to, next time u get a ticket get digger to represent u, warning u can only find him on topix.
Old Native

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

So are you saying that someone trained as a paralegal is just a secretary?

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Old Native wrote:
So are you saying that someone trained as a paralegal is just a secretary?
Depends on the law firm, the duties assigned and the level of education. An attorney could take a high school graduate and say "You're my paralegal." There's no minimum level of education. Not in Kentucky anyway.

I've seen several of her posts on Facebook, and I can't imagine that she actually wrote many pleadings...

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Well looks like she decided last night to let Scott Moseley do his job and she'll stick to the sewer.

http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/news/amn-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of53
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min durr 138,712
Barton Mcquaery 17 min Another 1
Suprena Anderson 2 hr Stanky 26
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
strippers wanted 3 hr Kkw 8
Herrington lake 4 hr Drtdedrt 4
Dana Carrico 5 hr Mehere2 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••