First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah

Danville, KY

#21 Feb 4, 2009
Lee been making bad choices since he was old enough to speak. He has been on drugs since he was 12 or 13...i know this for a fact b/c we used to get high together, but i aint gonna go kill someone and blame it on my habit, it dont work like that, you do the crime you do the time, and I don't think a death sentence would have been enough punishment for killing that poor old lady who you know was scared out of her mind begging for her life, which he took anyway! I am ashamed to ever say I know him but the truth is the truth!
burggirl_08

Harrodsburg, KY

#22 Feb 4, 2009
i was friends with lee n i am one of the ones who comes 2 his defense.....because what happened was hard on his family n friends.....he made wrong choices n he is payin for them.....ppl need 2 stop talkin about it cuz it was three yrs ago now n it still doesnt change how much it has affected me and his family
Be Nice

United States

#23 Feb 5, 2009
burggirl_08 wrote:
i was friends with lee n i am one of the ones who comes 2 his defense.....because what happened was hard on his family n friends.....he made wrong choices n he is payin for them.....ppl need 2 stop talkin about it cuz it was three yrs ago now n it still doesnt change how much it has affected me and his family
I can't believe you would suggest that people stop talking about it. How do you think her family would feel if no one was allowed to say anything? What if it was three years ago? Does that mean that everyone should just forget the lady who lost her life and everything her and her family went through? Even if this was hard on you and his family, how can you sit there and say that you defend him?
okay

Lawrenceburg, KY

#24 Feb 5, 2009
Lee Anderson was a very, very good guy at one point. Not that drugs can be to blame for everything, but the Lee that I KNEW would not have done anything like that before he became so addicted. It is sad for both families. And for the person who said "bless her family, not his, AMEN"...that's a little bit hypocritical, like most people who pray. Prayer should be for both families, and even for Lee. Regardless of what he has done. Isn't that what your bible tells you. No, maybe you shouldn't agree with what he does, his own family doesn't. But I'd be willing to bet you that they pray for him. As I, and many others have. Yes it was a traumatic event for her family, and even though Lee is the one who took her life by his own choice, it was traumatic for his family too because they lost their son too. It is sad, and no one knows exactly how it happened that night second by second except Lee. And he has to live with that, always. So, I agree as with all of you that he should be punished for what he did. Of course he should. But I also know that he is remorseful, regretful, and would do anything in the world to take it back. That probably doesn't make Ms. Pulliam's family feel any better...but Lee is sorry. And at this point, what more can he do? He is serving his time. And yes, from PERSONALLY knowing him and other members of his family, I do believe that drugs got the best of him. Like they have with many, many people in Harrodsburg. It is a very sad situation when people are losing their lives and ending others because of addiction. And it needs to stop.
Newman

Warrenville, IL

#25 Feb 5, 2009
okay wrote:
Lee Anderson was a very, very good guy at one point. Not that drugs can be to blame for everything, but the Lee that I KNEW would not have done anything like that before he became so addicted. It is sad for both families. And for the person who said "bless her family, not his, AMEN"...that's a little bit hypocritical, like most people who pray. Prayer should be for both families, and even for Lee. Regardless of what he has done. Isn't that what your bible tells you. No, maybe you shouldn't agree with what he does, his own family doesn't. But I'd be willing to bet you that they pray for him. As I, and many others have. Yes it was a traumatic event for her family, and even though Lee is the one who took her life by his own choice, it was traumatic for his family too because they lost their son too. It is sad, and no one knows exactly how it happened that night second by second except Lee. And he has to live with that, always. So, I agree as with all of you that he should be punished for what he did. Of course he should. But I also know that he is remorseful, regretful, and would do anything in the world to take it back. That probably doesn't make Ms. Pulliam's family feel any better...but Lee is sorry. And at this point, what more can he do? He is serving his time. And yes, from PERSONALLY knowing him and other members of his family, I do believe that drugs got the best of him. Like they have with many, many people in Harrodsburg. It is a very sad situation when people are losing their lives and ending others because of addiction. And it needs to stop.
Was he on drugs when he threatened to kill Judge Peckler on the way back to Boyle County jail after he was sentenced to Life w/o Parole? That was about 18 months after he committed murder. His comments that day (including his so- called "apology" in court, I was there, and his comments he made about Peckler, in front of the jailer) don't seem too damm remorseful to me.

Look it up. He is scheduled for trial on that felony in Anderson County sometime in the spring.

Don't blame it on drugs.Louis Lee Anderson is a piece of shit, always has been, always will be.
burggirl_08

Harrodsburg, KY

#26 Feb 5, 2009
okay wrote:
i so agree with this
Greg

Harrodsburg, KY

#27 Feb 5, 2009
okay wrote:
I guess it was the remorse that caused him to say "If [Peckler] thought that bitch had it bad, he ain't seen nothing yet."
make him pay

Harrodsburg, KY

#28 Feb 5, 2009
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it was the remorse that caused him to say "If [Peckler] thought that bitch had it bad, he ain't seen nothing yet."
If this isn't a DEMON I want to know what is. If you have any feelings about you at all, how could you take a precious life? How can Lee even look people in the eye.
Wells are Deep

Lawrenceburg, KY

#29 Feb 5, 2009
As I notated before, this young man most likely would have never committed this crime if he wasn't high on drugs and wanting more. It's called addiction!! It's terrible. He wasn't ever arrested for anything else that I know of that would have even given the slightest dose of a little jail time. Awakening experience or anything. Maybe if they'd left his Dad in jail for a duration instead of bailing him out at the drop of a hat, maybe he would have learned. Sorry I don't want to offend anyone, but it is what it is, Addiction!!!!
I know

Harrodsburg, KY

#30 Feb 5, 2009
I know what you mean, and I agree with you. There should not even be a bond set for Lee's dad. How many times has Booger been arrested for the same thing? Drugs. Where does Joyce Anderson get all of her money to bail people out? She put up $40,000.00 to get Craig Peavler out of jail. He got arrested for selling drugs. He is a long time friend of the Anderson's. I just can't understand it "Wells are Deep".
Wells are Deep

Lawrenceburg, KY

#32 Feb 5, 2009
All I really can say, and have been told this at my place of employment. "It ain't who you know, it's who you blow!!"
Greg

Harrodsburg, KY

#33 Feb 5, 2009
How could you blow someone that you don't even know? Well I guess you certainly could know someone and not blow them.
sharon

Virginia Beach, VA

#34 Feb 6, 2009
"Good kid, hung with the wrong ones, drinkin' & drugged Daddy....." blah...blah...blah....WHATEVER ! There will continue to be those in this world who make excuses for individuals like Lee. We've all had some bad times in our lives, seeing other we love drink themselves into a stupor, coming to family funerals drunk/on drugs or both, had a beatin by our parents for something stupid we'd done (and which we deserved the beatin); we've all had our "tough times"..... BUT life is what WE MAKE of it. How we react to situations that are thrown at us. We cannot control the cards we are dealt, but we most certainly CAN CONTROL out reaction to how we deal with situations. How Lee dealt with his situation was just plain WRONG. I have a cousin sitting a a state correctional institute, he too made BAD decisions. NO ONE put him there but HIMSELF. You choose the wrong path, you'll soon end up where Lee and my cousin are. And personally, I strongly feel that's where they both belong. "Kids" these days grow up way too fast, with Mommie & Daddy "giving them" stuff instead of love and discipline, but regardless, they make their own decisions and MUST live with the consequences.
okay

Lawrenceburg, KY

#35 Feb 7, 2009
Newman wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he on drugs when he threatened to kill Judge Peckler on the way back to Boyle County jail after he was sentenced to Life w/o Parole? That was about 18 months after he committed murder. His comments that day (including his so- called "apology" in court, I was there, and his comments he made about Peckler, in front of the jailer) don't seem too damm remorseful to me.
Look it up. He is scheduled for trial on that felony in Anderson County sometime in the spring.
Don't blame it on drugs.Louis Lee Anderson is a piece of shit, always has been, always will be.
Can you, for one second, imagine what it would be like to have just heard that you will sit in a jail cell for the duration of your life. without the possibility of a parole, ever? Think about that for a second. Do NOT cast stones and call someone a piece of shit as if you have never done wrong. I don't believe it. You people in Harrodsburg are so stuck in your ways, and hypocritical. Yes he committed the crime, and yes he must pay for what he did. But are you the one to judge him? I think that will be taken care of one day, and not by you. Lee has not "always been a piece of shit". Did you know him PERSONALLY? I doubt it. I went to school with him all my life until he transferred to Danville, and up until the end he was a very good guy. Sure, the tables turned, but you cannot say he was always a bad person. When undoubtedly, you didn't even know him. So speak from experience if you must speak. Lee had an extremely hard life, and I am so sorry for him. Like I said, he did commit the crime, and don't worry...he's the one sitting in prison while we're on here talking about him living with what he did day in and day out. So don't fret, I'm sure it something that you would never think about.
CSI

Harrodsburg, KY

#36 Feb 7, 2009
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you, for one second, imagine what it would be like to have just heard that you will sit in a jail cell for the duration of your life. without the possibility of a parole, ever? Think about that for a second. Do NOT cast stones and call someone a piece of shit as if you have never done wrong. I don't believe it. You people in Harrodsburg are so stuck in your ways, and hypocritical. Yes he committed the crime, and yes he must pay for what he did. But are you the one to judge him? I think that will be taken care of one day, and not by you. Lee has not "always been a piece of shit". Did you know him PERSONALLY? I doubt it. I went to school with him all my life until he transferred to Danville, and up until the end he was a very good guy. Sure, the tables turned, but you cannot say he was always a bad person. When undoubtedly, you didn't even know him. So speak from experience if you must speak. Lee had an extremely hard life, and I am so sorry for him. Like I said, he did commit the crime, and don't worry...he's the one sitting in prison while we're on here talking about him living with what he did day in and day out. So don't fret, I'm sure it something that you would never think about.
Turn the table, how would you like to get a phone call in the mid morning hour that your loved one had been murdered in cold blood? How would that make you feel? I'm sure you haven't thought of it that way. Think about that for awhile. Getting a call or someone knocking on your door with the news that your family member has been murdered. Makes cold chills run over you doens't it?
okay

Lawrenceburg, KY

#37 Feb 7, 2009
Actually I have had that call. Thanks for asking. And yes, it is very very hard. And I was definitely in a lot of pain. But in a similar situation where the person was drunk who killed my loved one, I was angry and upset, but also sorry for someone with such problems. And I prayed for them and their family that they could get through such a trying time. Maybe you should not assume things about people, or assume that people haven't been through hard times just like these families. Maybe you don't know everything after all, and you definitely do not know me. So consider that next time you assume that I have never thought of how Ms. Pulliam's family felt, because I have had a similar knock at my door.
sooo

Harrodsburg, KY

#38 Feb 10, 2009
sooo im guessing everybody on here has never done something horribly wrong before? i mean yeah,, what he did seems unforgivable but its not up to us to say we r better than him because we're honestly not. God is the only one he needs to worry about... not any of you
Wells are Deep

United States

#39 Feb 10, 2009
It's just a terrible tragedy for all who's lives it involved. May God Bless each and everyone of them .!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with Regna Murray evicrting everyone? 11 min Mcgruff 14
Ashley Anderson 15 min Johnson 2
Places to go 2 hr Done 2
Hitachi couples? 2 hr Go Away 12
Jeremy Heard sexual harassment 3 hr Aunt T Histimine 5
amy waterfill grider 3 hr Aunt T Histimine 32
jason elder 3 hr Aunt T Histimine 20
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE