First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Disgusted

Madison, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2014
I am so sick of men not taking caring of their children. They want to put a front up that they care when they couldn't care if the children have anything that they need but you can believe they have what they want!
Right

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
I am so sick of men not taking caring of their children. They want to put a front up that they care when they couldn't care if the children have anything that they need but you can believe they have what they want!
I know . Its sickening ! I wonder if there is a statute of limitations on back child support from 22 years ago ? I'm positive that monies were not paid for two small children. Some was paid but not like it was ordered . Its just not right but yet they remarry and have a kid for whoever
Right

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2014
typo - have a kid with whoever then That kid gets things that the first ones Should have had . My kids don't talk about it and I don't in front of them but wrong is wrong .
Chingy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Yeah, what kills it even more is when they just keep having babies but forget about the ones they had first! And then they think a tattoo with their name makes them a great father. Losers!
yea right

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2014
Most of the time its dead beat women that don't work and spend the money on everything but the kids
Right

Long Island City, NY

#6 Apr 2, 2014
yea right wrote:
Most of the time its dead beat women that don't work and spend the money on everything but the kids
well that's true in some cases but a lot of men just Do Not want to do their share for crying out loud its a human life . A baby ! Some men have 5 kids and don't even know them . It takes two I know but its something in that mind that says they just don't care .
People These Days

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Apr 2, 2014
yea right wrote:
What kind of crack are you smoking?
bridget

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2014
What bout the mother's that won't let the fathers see their children cause they r happy with another woman...lets see here its bullshit that when the father wants to see the child but yet the mother of the child wants the ex to come to their house for the visit...I'm sorry but that's totally bull...some women needs to grow the heck up and get over themselves and start lettin the fathers see the child regardless who he's with!!
Kentucky

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2014
I'm a dad and pay $600 a month and don't even get to see my kid. So it's not alway the dad's fault
So True

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Apr 2, 2014
I was with someone for many years and since we have been split up he has not gotten his child one time. Always an excuse but you can believe that he is out all the time running around but never has time nor money for his child. He could care less if his child has what he needs. It will come back on him In the long run.
Bahaha

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Apr 2, 2014
bridget wrote:
What bout the mother's that won't let the fathers see their children cause they r happy with another woman...lets see here its bullshit that when the father wants to see the child but yet the mother of the child wants the ex to come to their house for the visit...I'm sorry but that's totally bull...some women needs to grow the heck up and get over themselves and start lettin the fathers see the child regardless who he's with!!
I say get over it. I would be the exact same way. It would be a cold day in hell before I let some random woman try to play mommy to my son. If the mom is willing to let the father come over to her house to see their child she isn't keeping the child from him now is she? You totally contradicted yourself in a few poorly written sentences. If he wants to see his child that badly then that should be good enough. Some women are so dramatic. I'm guessing you're a gf of a father in that situation. Lmao. You should probably go ahead and get the f_ck over it. You have no say in the situation at all.:)
realwoman

Richmond, KY

#12 Apr 2, 2014
Personally, I was im a situation Bridget like you referred to. My child was very young, his deadbeat dad had been incarcerated and my child had not ever formed a relationship with him. Not only was my ex a violent man, lets just say he wasn't alwaus into legal activities. So, no, being the protective mother that I am, I did not allow my child to be carted off by this man. I wanted them to bond, but under my supervision, hopefully giving me a chamce to see if my ex had changed. It never had anything to do with the other women in his life. And there are alot lol. Im thankful everyday I got out of that mess. So no, its not always bull shit, sometimes its called being grown, doing whats best for your child and being a woman. Little girls don't always understand this.
realwoman

Richmond, KY

#13 Apr 2, 2014
Bahaha--- that's the prob..these temporary gf try to have a say so in a situation that has nothing to do with them. A child has two parents. Period. Let the parents work it out. I do what's best for my son. Not my ex and his gf of the month. Gf come amd go, his child doesn't. Only an insecure petty lil girl would try to control her man amd persuade him not to see his child.
humm

Richmond, KY

#14 Apr 2, 2014
I agree with bahaha. My kids dad does not see them on a regular basis. I do not think its fair to my kids if he brings his girlfriend (who he is never been faithful to) around during the few times he does see them. The kids do not want to see her they want special time with their dad. The girlfriends in these situations need to grow up and be respectful of that. They will one day learn if they respect the mother of the children she will respect her.
Bahaha

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Apr 2, 2014
Realwoman and Humm, AMEN!!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Apr 2, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I say get over it. I would be the exact same way. It would be a cold day in hell before I let some random woman try to play mommy to my son. If the mom is willing to let the father come over to her house to see their child she isn't keeping the child from him now is she? You totally contradicted yourself in a few poorly written sentences. If he wants to see his child that badly then that should be good enough. Some women are so dramatic. I'm guessing you're a gf of a father in that situation. Lmao. You should probably go ahead and get the f_ck over it. You have no say in the situation at all.:)
It's his child. If you can have who you want around the child, why can't he? As long as they are good to the child and not a danger to the child, it's not your call.

You're correct. The GF would have no say in the situation but the Dad would. And yes, it's a woman trying to control her ex if she only wants him to come to her house to see the child.

Sounds like you need to grow up and get over your ex.
Bahaha

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Apr 2, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his child. If you can have who you want around the child, why can't he? As long as they are good to the child and not a danger to the child, it's not your call.
You're correct. The GF would have no say in the situation but the Dad would. And yes, it's a woman trying to control her ex if she only wants him to come to her house to see the child.
You are obviously an idiot and undoubtably one (thankfully) without a child. It is most certainly the mother's call. Sounds like you need to grow up and get educated. Circumstances differ you damn fool. You don't know mine, do you? I'm not even talking about myself, I'm speaking mostly in general terms. So you can take your bullshit elsewhere. You know nothing of what you speak.
Bahaha

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Apr 2, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
And how in the world did you get that I need to get over my ex out of what I wrote? You really are stupid...

Again, let me say you know NOTHING about me, my situation, or my ex. All couples with a child or children have different circumstances. And guess what? You don't know shit about them.
Billy Hooper

Madison, TN

#19 Apr 2, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
why would you spend your time and effort complaining on this BS site. If you are a parent, you do WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO! 1,2,3 jobs. Whatever it takes! Child support, food stamp, etc. ain't enough, no body else gonna give it to you! Nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I wouldn't do for my child! The ex, now that's a different story!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Apr 2, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously an idiot and undoubtably one (thankfully) without a child. It is most certainly the mother's call. Sounds like you need to grow up and get educated. Circumstances differ you damn fool. You don't know mine, do you? I'm not even talking about myself, I'm speaking mostly in general terms. So you can take your bullshit elsewhere. You know nothing of what you speak.
You are a complete dumba**!!!

FYI, I have 5 children. Happily married.

It is not solely the mothers call. It is BOTH parents decision.

You are most certainly the one that sounds uneducated and angry. I have forgotten more about this subject than you will ever know.

You show your ignorance by stating that a father should have to visit his children at the mothers home. This is using the child as a pawn. This is completely wrong. I guess you want to see your ex so bad you will do anything, including using your child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who got busted last nite for meth lab with tomm... 1 hr David 12
Tim Patrick busted for makin meth 2 hr David 4
Jess Cordray - Disgusting 3 hr Open your eyes 9
Harrodsburg full of meth 3 hr David 13
josh morgan 4 hr dan the man 18
lookin for a "friend" 4 hr smh 4
Drug Testing at Mercer 4 hr Inspector Gadget 10
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web