Its time to impeach Obama and jail Hi...

Its time to impeach Obama and jail Hillary over benghanzi

Created by Truth on May 6, 2013

91 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Poonthacker

United States

#61 May 17, 2013
Yea Tits sounds like u need a real man to take care of u instead of fake heads, u deserve what u get just be patient and the anointed one will take care of u. Are u saying u never think about what's below ur belt? maybe that I why he was looking for something other than lesbeian if she is that way, and by the way how were u conceived????? by man or an alien? u r a pitiful joke running ur chop's. Get a real life joker!!
walker

Lebanon, KY

#62 May 18, 2013
Sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad,but true...I agree we will be long in our graves before another Republican is elected president. Romney was wrong. There are more than 47 percent firmly in the Democratic camp. Hitler gained dominance in Germany trough promises and terror. The Democrats do it through race and hand outs. Black and Hispanics are catered to and they vote heavily Democratic. People who receive their income from the government vote heavily Democratic. Unions ditto. Hillary Clinton will run as the first woman president. She can't lose. Women will vote in great numbers for simply because of her gender.
Obama scandals? Clinton being secretary of state during the Bengasi scandal? Does not matter.
Democracy is dead.
"When the people find they can vote themselves money,
that will herald the end of the republic."

ol' Benjamin franklin said that

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#63 May 18, 2013
walker wrote:
<quoted text>
"When the people find they can vote themselves money,
that will herald the end of the republic."
ol' Benjamin franklin said that
No he didn't.
Rosey

Winchester, KY

#64 May 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't.
Better look that one up Digger. You're slipping.Would a vacation help you?

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#65 May 18, 2013
Rosey wrote:
<quoted text>Better look that one up Digger. You're slipping.Would a vacation help you?
I did look it up a long time ago. Benjamin Franklin was never recorded as saying that.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#66 May 18, 2013
Rosey wrote:
<quoted text>Better look that one up Digger. You're slipping.Would a vacation help you?
You see, one of the favorite tactics of the right over the past few years has been to make up a saying that supports their position and then attribute it to a founding father, or Abe Lincoln.

There is simply no record of Ben Franklin saying or writing the statement above.
Truth

Danville, KY

#67 May 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, one of the favorite tactics of the right over the past few years has been to make up a saying that supports their position and then attribute it to a founding father, or Abe Lincoln.
There is simply no record of Ben Franklin saying or writing the statement above.
We are born ignorant but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#68 May 18, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>We are born ignorant but one must work hard to remain stupid.
Alright it's very simple. Which of Franklin's works does this quote appear in? All "walker" must do is simply cite his source.
walker

Lebanon, KY

#69 May 18, 2013
ok, I'm finding one source that said he never said it, but it never mentions who actually said it. Regardless, who said it, the quote rings very true.

good job bart
rules rulz

Cincinnati, OH

#70 May 18, 2013
as a general rule if you read it on a conservative website it isn't true.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#71 May 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't.
Alexis de Tocqueville, but wingnuts don't care about facts.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#72 May 18, 2013
walker wrote:
ok, I'm finding one source that said he never said it, but it never mentions who actually said it. Regardless, who said it, the quote rings very true.
good job bart
That's not my name, but your response is the standard textbook one. "What does it matter who said it!" is the response you will get 9/10 times once they poster is shown to be wrong.

"The problem with quotations posted on Facebook, and on Conservative websites in particular, is that they are usually mis-attributed or, in many cases, wholly made up." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776
Truth

Danville, KY

#73 May 18, 2013
Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to god.
Truth

Danville, KY

#74 May 18, 2013
If you lie over the caskets of flagged drapped Americans and the families in front of you and continue to cover your lies in front of all America,Obama and Hillary will lie about anything.We have so much corruption in the White House and his thugs,Nixon is climbing out of his grave wanting to finish out his term.
walker

Lebanon, KY

#75 May 19, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my name, but your response is the standard textbook one. "What does it matter who said it!" is the response you will get 9/10 times once they poster is shown to be wrong.
"The problem with quotations posted on Facebook, and on Conservative websites in particular, is that they are usually mis-attributed or, in many cases, wholly made up." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776
I actually got that from a quotations website. I never once thought about them being conservative or whatever.
Yes it matters who said it, and I'm still wondering who really said it, if in fact Benjamen did not, so we can actually give credit were it is due. The phrase still rings very true no matter what you who you think said it.

Give it up bart, we all know it's you.
Truth

Danville, KY

#76 May 19, 2013
A new week ahead,Obama in damage controll,the A.P. in damage controll,the IRS in damage controll,Hillary nervous has a fly on a cows ass.And we still have not seen the top of the iceberg,well we want it's melting LOL! So the I didn't Know and wasn't adviced,the first I've heard of it goes to high liar mold.Time for Obama to send out his puppets of deceit to lie more to the American tax payer.SO SAD and yet so poetic,this country got away from Europe and we want go back.Yes in what little time he has taxed and caused confusion to small companies and private individuals his reign is coming to a end.He is now a LAME DUCK!!

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#77 May 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
A new week ahead,Obama in damage controll,the A.P. in damage controll,the IRS in damage controll,Hillary nervous has a fly on a cows ass.And we still have not seen the top of the iceberg,well we want it's melting LOL! So the I didn't Know and wasn't adviced,the first I've heard of it goes to high liar mold.Time for Obama to send out his puppets of deceit to lie more to the American tax payer.SO SAD and yet so poetic,this country got away from Europe and we want go back.Yes in what little time he has taxed and caused confusion to small companies and private individuals his reign is coming to a end.He is now a LAME DUCK!!
Hard to understand this post due to all the spelling errors and odd ball claims ("...the first I've heard of it goes to high liar mold." Do what? Mold?)

Mean in the real world, Obama's approval rating remains unchanged a steady 53%. Hillary also continues to poll well ahead of would be Republican candidates including your man Marco Rubio, nutjob Rand Paul, and Canadian born Ted Cruz.

This time next year Benghazi will be nothing more than a footnote and once again you will continue to nurse that sore asshole from the reaming you took November 6th.

Here's a few of my favorites from the archives:

Oct 18, 2012, "Him and his administrations lies about Benghazi was the last straw for those voters on the fence.Romney wins in a landslide." - http://www.topix.com/forum/city/harrodsburg-k...

Oct 18, 2012, "Digger your a lost soul,no most Americans do not support same sex marriage and your smart enough to know that.[Digger's note: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_opinion_o... ] My Rubio pick you can't always get those predictions right.Obama will carry the east and west coast,but middle america.including Ohio will bring Romney to Victory." - http://www.topix.com/forum/city/harrodsburg-k...

Oct 19, 2012, "It's looking even more likely Ohio would not even matter,throwing Hillary under the bus was a big mistake,but Obama had gotten confident he could pass the blame on anyone but himself,don't mess with Hillary.Romney in a landslide victory." - http://www.topix.com/forum/city/harrodsburg-k...

Jul 19, 2012, "New York Times/ CBS poll has Romney up by one point on Obama,right now to close to call.Just wait till Romney picks his V.P. Running mate.By,By Obama." - http://www.topix.com/forum/city/harrodsburg-k...

This is just a sample. It's very obvious to anyone with the sense god gave a gypsy moth that you're not very intelligent. Simple words like "control" are beyond your ability to spell correctly. You failed to get a single prediction right. You were certain that Marco Rubio was going to be the VP. You predicted a Romney landslide. You babbled on about Benghazi before the election. Now you believe that Obama is going to be impeached even though you can't explain why. Then you say that he's a lame duck even though he has a 53% approval rating and continues to have the support of his party.

Maybe politics is something that's just too complicated for you to understand?
Truth

Danville, KY

#78 May 20, 2013
I love the constitution,I love the checks and balances,I love the fact that Americans can speak the truth without the reproductions of a tollitarny goverment ,I LOVE THIS COUNTRY and how it always fixes itself from tyranny and the rights for every American to liberty and the right to speak.Obamas future is short,Hillary u want sandles or slip ons.LOL!
Truth

Danville, KY

#79 May 20, 2013
BENGHAZI enough said
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#80 May 20, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
This time next year Benghazi will be nothing more than a footnote
As usual Bart, you could care less about brave, dead Americans. Did you protest their funerals also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
train 18 min paper 4
Tessa C 19 min Classmate 9
Trumps lies 1 hr nope 6
Brandy Steele pike 3 hr Yuck is right 5
Is Mercer recruiting ahtletes 4 hr Moonlight 37
dakota bradley (Jan '13) 5 hr crazy 8 14
Arby's 5 hr Sincere 5

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages