Cody Casey

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 May 6, 2013
Um yes dipshit I did, from EMT, helicopter... everything. Whats your name, friend?

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#22 May 6, 2013
Cody Casey wrote:
Um yes dipshit I did, from EMT, helicopter... everything. Whats your name, friend?
So you got a bill from the Harrodsburg Police Department? My name is the guy who can still walk. You don't want to throw around too many "dipshits" or your arms might be the next accident you have and then you'll have to get your mom to wipe your ass for you, friend.
Cody Casey

Harrodsburg, KY

#23 May 6, 2013
LMFAO, I can walk too, buddy. GFY, keep hiding behind a screen name, this is childish bullshit, I hope you break your neck.
Have a nice day.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#25 May 6, 2013
Cody Casey wrote:
LMFAO, I can walk too, buddy. GFY, keep hiding behind a screen name, this is childish bullshit, I hope you break your neck.
Have a nice day.
You little disrespectful bastard! I'm 60 years old and I could still run circles around you. When your leg get's healed back up where it'll be fair you just let me know. I'll throw another 100k on your debt pile!
welp

Hillsboro, OH

#27 May 7, 2013
Let me guess.....no health insurance
mr obvious

Richmond, KY

#28 May 7, 2013
welp wrote:
Let me guess.....no health insurance
It's obama's fault
Well

Duluth, GA

#29 May 7, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright Evel Knievel- who paid for the police and firetrucks that had to respond to your stupid ass? Did you get a bill from the HPD?
As far as me being an idiot, I'm not the one laid up with a busted leg.
OmG shut the FUC* up I don't even know you but u can already tell your a BIT**!!! If your marryied or dateing someone I bet they wanna blow there head off just pulling in the driveway to see you!!! And I grante they bit** how much, your a bit** or how much you bit** at them!!! Shut up and take it like a. Bit** and pay your taxes my god!!!!!!!!!! Accidents happen everyday that we all have to pay for!!!
no respect

Harrodsburg, KY

#30 May 7, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright Evel Knievel- who paid for the police and firetrucks that had to respond to your stupid ass? Did you get a bill from the HPD?
He should respect his motorcycle not act like a kid or do tricks in a wal mart lot he should be charged for doing that . He should not be allowed to have a motorcycle at all . What if some little child was there and the motorcycle land and killed them . He has no respect for others . Digger you are right on all you said
God Bless you for speaking out .
Witness

Danville, KY

#31 May 7, 2013
I saw the accident while waiting in the Wal Mart parking lot. He came by all of the young folks who were hanging out at the bottom of the parking lot, turned up on the road in front of them going back toward El Charros, accelerated really fast and raised up on his back tire. He lost control, the bike came back on him, and both went sliding down the road and into the grass. No more than 10 seconds had passed when a cop pulled up and turned his lights on. I spoke with some of the first responders to the accident, and was told that the cop got there so quickly because he was about to pull him over for reckless driving.
Not making any accusations, just stating the facts. Glad he is okay.
awful knofel

Stanford, KY

#32 May 7, 2013
Witness wrote:
I saw the accident while waiting in the Wal Mart parking lot. He came by all of the young folks who were hanging out at the bottom of the parking lot, turned up on the road in front of them going back toward El Charros, accelerated really fast and raised up on his back tire. He lost control, the bike came back on him, and both went sliding down the road and into the grass. No more than 10 seconds had passed when a cop pulled up and turned his lights on. I spoke with some of the first responders to the accident, and was told that the cop got there so quickly because he was about to pull him over for reckless driving.
Sounds like a real dumbass and typical Mercer countian.
Freud

Lexington, KY

#33 May 7, 2013
Witness wrote:
You know the behavior you described is indicative of an undersized penis in males.

Since: Aug 11

Winchester, KY

#34 May 8, 2013
Freud wrote:
<quoted text>You know the behavior you described is indicative of an undersized penis in males.
So ! It might be short but its skinny ! We have more fun than you guys though !
gottano

Danville, KY

#35 May 8, 2013
Cody Casey wrote:
Have a nice day.
It doesn't sound to me like you have learned anything from your accident. You were wrong, totally wrong! You are lucky that you were not killed and still you are calling people names, etc. I would be thanking God that I was alive and maybe considering a few changes in my lifestyle instead of being on here mouthing!
Mark Williams

Stanton, KY

#36 May 8, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Bart, why you gettin on here sayin silly stuff?? Why can't we talk about something cool like wrestling?
Dough roller

Harrodsburg, KY

#37 May 8, 2013
Or we could talk about how it feels to stuff salami in a dough filled Pringles can :0
Tonto

Danville, KY

#38 May 8, 2013
Hahahahahaha that hilarious! Hahaha I can't stop laughing! Think I just cracked a rib!
Supa fly

Duluth, GA

#39 May 9, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's see. Boy breaks several laws putting himself and others in danger. Breaks his leg and in the process ties up valuable emergency resources and tax payer dollars.
Yeah I feel pretty negative about it.
That's realtalk! Right there
Period

Lawrenceburg, KY

#41 May 9, 2013
Well all you old bastards need to know is yeah Cody was having a little fun. Just like you sick old retards have a little fun when I walk in Dairy Queen or McDonald's early in the morning, and I catch you at least once or twice staring at my a$$. The difference between you and mr Casey? I'd fucck his brains out any given day, and he always ready to go, broken leg or not. He's had more vehicles, and some of them a hell of a lot nicer than you "high paying tax dollar" folks, and half of Harrodsburg is on welfare WASTING our tax dollars, so before you start bitching about a wasted ambulance trip (a life saved is never wasted for whatever reason) maybe you should donate a little money to the children you don't take care of, and get off your lazy a$$ and get a job. Love you Cody!
Dough roller

Stanton, KY

#42 May 9, 2013
Well how did it feel "Greg"?

Since: Aug 11

Stanford, KY

#43 May 9, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>Alright Evel Knievel- who paid for the police and firetrucks that had to respond to your stupid ass? Did you get a bill from the HPD?

Why would he get a bill from HPD ? Our tax dollars pay their salaries don't they ? Should I ask for my money back due to me not needing their services ? I been paying city taxes for 18 years and live in the county ! Never once needed any police officer in my life ! Knock on wood !!!! I think I might send them a bill !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth Williams 7 hr Worthless 9
Prostitutes 7 hr Curious 17
who is janice hughes cloyd poynter? (Nov '08) 11 hr Baby daddy 51
natasha taylor Thu Uncle 2
127 bypass wreck 2 am Thu YoYo 3
Who is this Mrs. P. Wed Derek Patrick 10
Christmas Fun! Wed fadda time 1
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harrodsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrodsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:19PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game
NBC Sports 7:26 AM
Griffin's departure from starting lineup could be temporary
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Vontaze Burfict not taking part in Friday practice