deb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

just came from Walmart about 9:30 p.m. & parking lot was filled with police , ambulance , fire trucks . Someone said a motor cycle accident occured . Anyone know of this ? I seen the flight for life comin in . Say a prayer .
WOW

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

It was Cody Casey & yes he needs all the prayers he can get right now. Hes in really bad condition.
deb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I Hate to hear that ! Do you know how old he is ? I didn't hear exactly how it happened . Bless him & Family .
deb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

any word on how the casey boy is doing ?
Friend in Christ

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I don't know this young man but I am praying for him and his family!
friends

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

deb wrote:
any word on how the casey boy is doing ?
broken leg.is all.but that's enough.but going to be okay
deb

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I am very glad to hear that he was not hurt seriously ( internal injuries , head ) yes, those broken legs hurt but atlleast he can heal up on his mommas couch ha.! Thank Goodness.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

That's good that this young man wasn't hurt very badly.

But, once again it's up to good ole' Digger to ask the obvious. How fast was he going through the Walmart parking lot to do that much damage to himself? You don't get in that kind of shape doing 15 mph.

Was he another yahoo trying to show off like the guy whose momma was on here last month? Delicious food for thought.
WOW

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

He wasnt going fast at all. Just trying to do a trick & his bike flipped & landed on him.

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
He wasnt going fast at all. Just trying to do a trick & his bike flipped & landed on him.
Oh well there you go. Doing a "trick" in the Walmart parking lot. I didn't realize that Walmart was some kind of stunt track.
Tammy

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

So glad he was not seriously hurt.
deb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

WOW wrote:
there's always gotta be someone to have a negative remark about whoever or whatever . I'm glad he's gonna be good as new .

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

deb wrote:
<quoted text>there's always gotta be someone to have a negative remark about whoever or whatever . I'm glad he's gonna be good as new .
Well let's see. Boy breaks several laws putting himself and others in danger. Breaks his leg and in the process ties up valuable emergency resources and tax payer dollars.

Yeah I feel pretty negative about it.
common sense

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

One True Digger wrote:
That's good that this young man wasn't hurt very badly.
But, once again it's up to good ole' Digger to ask the obvious. How fast was he going through the Walmart parking lot to do that much damage to himself? You don't get in that kind of shape doing 15 mph.
Was he another yahoo trying to show off like the guy whose momma was on here last month? Delicious food for thought.
Now you are an expert on the human body. Did you watch any basketball yesterday.
yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

he was drunk so I have no pity for him hopefully he learned his lesson this time
Clyde Barrow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I heard mercer schools are All gonna be plowed down and under and make a dirt bike track there . That's sometimg to look forward to !
friend

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Cody does not drink.
Clyde Barrow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

friend wrote:
Cody does not drink.
just joking. I don't know who said he was drinking but wasn't me . I believe you. I'm glad he's ok too.
Cody Casey

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

drunk huh... LOL.
And tax payer dollars? "one true digger" seriously?, come on over I'll show you about $110,000 worth of bills directed to ME. idiot...
Yes I was acting dumb, realize that, but really dude. NOBODY else was near close enough to be "in danger"

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Cody Casey wrote:
drunk huh... LOL.
And tax payer dollars? "one true digger" seriously?, come on over I'll show you about $110,000 worth of bills directed to ME. idiot...
Yes I was acting dumb, realize that, but really dude. NOBODY else was near close enough to be "in danger"
Alright Evel Knievel- who paid for the police and firetrucks that had to respond to your stupid ass? Did you get a bill from the HPD?

As far as me being an idiot, I'm not the one laid up with a busted leg.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min 5utu 1,092
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Straw Grasping Te... 151,033
mercer county school lunches 1 hr hello 4
cathy moore estes 1 hr no Moore drama 11
chris Ferrell is a rat/informant 3 hr Keep him 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr yourmommm 1,048
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 13 hr U go girl 16,143
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Harrodsburg News, Events & Info