josh collins meth bust!
mary

Virgie, KY

#44 Nov 23, 2009
let me tell you something we dont need a room and we dont have to stay off topix this is about my son if you dont like what it says your the one who needs to stay the hell off as fary as me and curz gos we love him and that is all that matters i can say my name mary collins if you have something to say about us bicth say your name lookes like to me you cant now what and you need to rember josh collins is my son and i will write what the hell i what on here we love you josh today and allways mom and curz
to my son with love

Virgie, KY

#45 Nov 23, 2009
josh wish you luck to day and rember we love you babby boy mom curz billy ray lisa your dad and your babby sister and your family and friends the ones who do give a dam about you show so love collins is lock up
kat

Sunnyvale, CA

#46 Nov 24, 2009
Who the hell is bring ericks name into this? He is not a rat wtf ppl grow up
big joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#47 Nov 24, 2009
Tell the judge you wont the same deal Mark Powell got he got cought twice in less then a month one at hes house and one at sonic drive thew still not been charged as it for the meth labs or the stolen stuff you must not know Chris Kehrtz .
aaaaa

Harrodsburg, KY

#48 Nov 24, 2009
mary wrote:
let me tell you something we dont need a room and we dont have to stay off topix this is about my son if you dont like what it says your the one who needs to stay the hell off as fary as me and curz gos we love him and that is all that matters i can say my name mary collins if you have something to say about us bicth say your name lookes like to me you cant now what and you need to rember josh collins is my son and i will write what the hell i what on here we love you josh today and allways mom and curz
He didn't fall far from the tree, did he? Gosh, what did you do when you were supposed to be going to school to learn to write and spell?
joshs mom

Virgie, KY

#49 Nov 25, 2009
today nov 25 2009 11 am my son josh collins get 8 years for something i did puting him in jail sometimes i wish i could take it all back but in my heart i know i did the right thing i save his life know one will ever know how i fell right now hurt sad and mad at my self right now but i know he will be all right and thats all that matter im here for you today and allways josh rember i love you mom
Who

Harrodsburg, KY

#50 Nov 27, 2009
aaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't fall far from the tree, did he? Gosh, what did you do when you were supposed to be going to school to learn to write and spell?
Still LOL!!! Good one. She didn't even finish Jr. High. Maybe the 7th grade. You almost need an interpreter to figure out what she is trying to say. She can't even read the Lil' Golden Books.
joshs mom

Virgie, KY

#51 Dec 23, 2009
THANKS FOR STAYING OFF THIS I JUST WONT TO REMBER JOSH THE WAY HE WAS HE IS HUNGING IN THERE AND DOING GOING GOOD WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND MISS YOU MERRY CHRISTMAS JOSH LOVE MOM DAD AND BILLY RAY
Who

Harrodsburg, KY

#52 Dec 23, 2009
Mary, are you so stupid, that you don't know that we all know that you have never cared for your boy's since the day thay were born! Your "BABY BOY" was born on JAN.15. 1989. You never took care of him. His Daddy Billy did. Everyone in the Collins family took care of "your boys" because you didn't know how. Billy is the one that did what he had to do for "Your Boys".I remember taking care of Lil Bill myself,Silvia, Billy's mom brought Lil'Bill to me when Michael was lil'. I had him because Billy was in Jail and you were running the streets. You have never been a MOM to anyone. Your sister Paula knows, we all know. You need to stop dirting up the "COLLINS" name. You are not a Collins! They are not all "TRASH" like you! For everyone else, the Collins are a good family, we can't help that we have a few shanks got in!Mary, you don't even want to go there, because it's me CINDY!!! I Know everything! I have been a "Collins" alot longer than you have and You will loose!!!!!!(34 years) GOTCHA, BRING IT ON! THIS TIME YOUR ASS IS MINE! I OWE YOU!)
real person

Manchester, KY

#53 Jan 8, 2010
good for you cindy you know what mary is. a lowlife. she knew josh had been on meth along time beford she turned him in. the only reason she turned him in was her sister was going to turn mary in. she let him stay in her apartment and cook the math. she should be in jail with him. she is no mother has never all the collins have taken care of her boys/// oh yel/the collins are good people.
UGL---

Harrodsburg, KY

#54 Jan 9, 2010
real person wrote:
good for you cindy you know what mary is. a lowlife. she knew josh had been on meth along time beford she turned him in. the only reason she turned him in was her sister was going to turn mary in. she let him stay in her apartment and cook the math. she should be in jail with him. she is no mother has never all the collins have taken care of her boys/// oh yel/the collins are good people.
Thank you!
Bart Reivitt

Harrodsburg, KY

#55 Jan 9, 2010
Whatever happened to Bart? Haven't seen him around for along time.
Bart Reivitt

Harrodsburg, KY

#56 Jan 9, 2010
Sorry wrong post.
paula

Virgie, KY

#57 Jan 12, 2010
cindy i havent seend you in a long time im doing good and liveing in lexingtown i get on here and seend were you worte about mary and billy and there boys frist of all mary dont go arould you are your family and josh is my nephew i think mary did the right thing she may have save his life and she dose love her sons the same as billy dose and as fare as billy gos he is know better then mary josh live with him when he went to jail he was going to his mothers some in moreland when my sister susie hade him pick up they did the right thing i dont get on here and talk about you are your family and i wish you wouldnt mine paula yong
happy 21 st birthday son

Virgie, KY

#59 Jan 15, 2010
HAPPY 21 ST BIRTHDAY JOSH REMBER WE LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE IN ARE THOULDS TODAY AND ALL WAYS WE ARE THIKING OF YOU TODAY AND MISS YOU WE LOVE YOU SON MOM DAD BILLY RAY AND YOUR BABBY SISTER BROOKE
aunt paula

Virgie, KY

#60 Jan 15, 2010
JUST WONT TO SAY HAPPY 21 ST BIRTHDAY NEPHEW AND WE ARE THINKING ABOUT YOU WE LOVE AND MISS YA LOVE AUNT PAULA AND FAMILY
aunt susie

Virgie, KY

#61 Jan 15, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH WE LOVE AND MISS YOU GOOD LUCK IN EVERY THING LOVE AUNT SUSIS AND FAMILY
WTF

United States

#62 Jan 15, 2010
I am going to say congrats to this woman for getting another meth cooker, dealer, user off the streets. It had to be one of the hardest things you had to do reporting your own son. I have seen what this drug can do, and once again I applaud you for turning him in. I don't care who is sleeping with who, I just care that there is one less cooking meth. Thank you.
kasey

Manchester, KY

#63 Jan 17, 2010
you are a stupid kaniving bitch any body turn their own son in is low as you can go did you get mad because he wouldn't buy you a pill you need to go to chuch
collins friend

Manchester, KY

#64 Jan 20, 2010
mary why are you acting like paula and susie. all was wrote by the same person. paula needs to take care of her own life. and susie need to take care of her man. he need help. and paula did not write back to cindy. everyone that reads what you write knows it is you paula can spell. any cindy dont give a shit. write what you want to cindy knows tho truth. so go on who cares you are no collins and never will be. you wish on.your boys do not care about you. do they write call or come to see you. no no no . get a life. you lie on every0ne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thick girls or Skinny girls 1 hr TMZ 6
christina blonde (Jul '09) 2 hr Christina 7
selling a Nissan 3 hr selling my car 1
becky montgomery 3 hr now 9
Gays? (Feb '13) 5 hr Tits McGee 19
Going 2 be Careful!!!! 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 18
Steve Bugg 16 hr Old friend 1
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE