I seen it

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

I seen this happen and it took fire department and ambulance 20 something minutes to get there and the hospital is just right down the road I couldn't believe it. Anyone know if the person in the blue car was ok? I went out there and heard they were pretty bad?
Jim Beaver

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

I seen it wrote:
I seen this happen and it took fire department and ambulance 20 something minutes to get there and the hospital is just right down the road I couldn't believe it. Anyone know if the person in the blue car was ok? I went out there and heard they were pretty bad?
20 minutes? I was reading in another topic that the ambulance service gets $125,000 a year in tax dollars + whatever they charge you. I think its a bunch of BS.
wreck

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Anyone know who it was?
Info

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Hey, I have a lot of friends that work at Kroger. If anyone has information about who it was could you please post it here?
just so you know

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

just hope everyone is ok
WellWell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Jim Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
20 minutes? I was reading in another topic that the ambulance service gets $125,000 a year in tax dollars + whatever they charge you. I think its a bunch of BS.
Why should it be free? Do you realize the training and hours involved in become a paramedic? These people are in charge of your lives if something happens to you. I want them to get as much training and money as possible! Maybe then they wouldnt have to work 60 plus hours a week.
I seen it

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

I have no clue who it was but it was a white suv truck thing and a blue car I sure hope that person is ok tho.
Jim Beaver

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

WellWell wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it be free? Do you realize the training and hours involved in become a paramedic? These people are in charge of your lives if something happens to you. I want them to get as much training and money as possible! Maybe then they wouldnt have to work 60 plus hours a week.
I didn't say it should be free. Why should they get tax dollars from the county and city?
Hazel Eyes

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Why does the city people have to pay both city and county taxes and the county only pays county taxes?
wreck

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Anybody ever hear who it was?
Jim Beaver

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Hazel Eyes wrote:
Why does the city people have to pay both city and county taxes and the county only pays county taxes?
Because they live in both the city and the county.
hate whiners

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Jim Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it should be free. Why should they get tax dollars from the county and city?
Why do so many people have to b*tch about everything.
RabbitMooseBoarT urtleButt

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Pay yer dang taxes, and fetch me a fresh beer!!!
Huh

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Why Can't Anyone Answer a Damn Question On This Site.. There Has Been Several People Ask If Anyone has Found Out Who It IS That Was In The WRECK If You Want To Bitch About Taxes Start Another Forum
get a life

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

Huh wrote:
Why Can't Anyone Answer a Damn Question On This Site.. There Has Been Several People Ask If Anyone has Found Out Who It IS That Was In The WRECK If You Want To Bitch About Taxes Start Another Forum
I think people that have to come on Topix to try to find out crap like this are nosey a** idiots. Get a life....
FYI

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

Judged:

get a life, Why are you on here? If the shoe fits wear it.
who

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

I seen it wrote:
The ambulance doesn't come from the hospital? They could have been across town, you are ignorant!
I seen it

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

actually they always have 1 ambulance at the hospital hunny so your ignorant!
I seen it

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

how am I nosy if I was at the wreck. That could've been a friend or love one of mine so you shut ur little trap.
FYI

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

I seen it wrote:
how am I nosy if I was at the wreck. That could've been a friend or love one of mine so you shut ur little trap.
If you will take your time and go back and read, it was not me that said you were nosy! I was responding to the other person that made the comment!~

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cathy Hall 14 min Confused 14
john cochran 34 min looney 20
Is high school football getting out of hand 1 hr Jaylen J 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr cathyjudy 26,185
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr cathyjudy 146,195
rip off 1 hr crazy 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr oscar 16,116
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••