First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I seen it

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2009
I seen this happen and it took fire department and ambulance 20 something minutes to get there and the hospital is just right down the road I couldn't believe it. Anyone know if the person in the blue car was ok? I went out there and heard they were pretty bad?
Jim Beaver

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2009
I seen it wrote:
I seen this happen and it took fire department and ambulance 20 something minutes to get there and the hospital is just right down the road I couldn't believe it. Anyone know if the person in the blue car was ok? I went out there and heard they were pretty bad?
20 minutes? I was reading in another topic that the ambulance service gets $125,000 a year in tax dollars + whatever they charge you. I think its a bunch of BS.
wreck

Hueysville, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2009
Anyone know who it was?
Info

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2009
Hey, I have a lot of friends that work at Kroger. If anyone has information about who it was could you please post it here?
just so you know

Bardstown, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2009
just hope everyone is ok
WellWell

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jul 12, 2009
Jim Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
20 minutes? I was reading in another topic that the ambulance service gets $125,000 a year in tax dollars + whatever they charge you. I think its a bunch of BS.
Why should it be free? Do you realize the training and hours involved in become a paramedic? These people are in charge of your lives if something happens to you. I want them to get as much training and money as possible! Maybe then they wouldnt have to work 60 plus hours a week.
I seen it

Stanford, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2009
I have no clue who it was but it was a white suv truck thing and a blue car I sure hope that person is ok tho.
Jim Beaver

Kansas City, KS

#8 Jul 13, 2009
WellWell wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it be free? Do you realize the training and hours involved in become a paramedic? These people are in charge of your lives if something happens to you. I want them to get as much training and money as possible! Maybe then they wouldnt have to work 60 plus hours a week.
I didn't say it should be free. Why should they get tax dollars from the county and city?
Hazel Eyes

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2009
Why does the city people have to pay both city and county taxes and the county only pays county taxes?
wreck

Hueysville, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2009
Anybody ever hear who it was?
Jim Beaver

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2009
Hazel Eyes wrote:
Why does the city people have to pay both city and county taxes and the county only pays county taxes?
Because they live in both the city and the county.
hate whiners

London, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2009
Jim Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it should be free. Why should they get tax dollars from the county and city?
Why do so many people have to b*tch about everything.
RabbitMooseBoarT urtleButt

Kansas City, KS

#13 Jul 13, 2009
Pay yer dang taxes, and fetch me a fresh beer!!!
Huh

Macon, GA

#14 Jul 13, 2009
Why Can't Anyone Answer a Damn Question On This Site.. There Has Been Several People Ask If Anyone has Found Out Who It IS That Was In The WRECK If You Want To Bitch About Taxes Start Another Forum
get a life

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jul 14, 2009
Huh wrote:
Why Can't Anyone Answer a Damn Question On This Site.. There Has Been Several People Ask If Anyone has Found Out Who It IS That Was In The WRECK If You Want To Bitch About Taxes Start Another Forum
I think people that have to come on Topix to try to find out crap like this are nosey a** idiots. Get a life....
FYI

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jul 14, 2009
get a life, Why are you on here? If the shoe fits wear it.
who

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Jul 14, 2009
I seen it wrote:
The ambulance doesn't come from the hospital? They could have been across town, you are ignorant!
I seen it

Stanford, KY

#18 Jul 14, 2009
actually they always have 1 ambulance at the hospital hunny so your ignorant!
I seen it

Stanford, KY

#19 Jul 14, 2009
how am I nosy if I was at the wreck. That could've been a friend or love one of mine so you shut ur little trap.
FYI

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Jul 14, 2009
I seen it wrote:
how am I nosy if I was at the wreck. That could've been a friend or love one of mine so you shut ur little trap.
If you will take your time and go back and read, it was not me that said you were nosy! I was responding to the other person that made the comment!~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nickie rider 3 hr Seen 1
Jeremy Coy 4 hr Jerry 4
Wondering what's up 5 hr Meandyou 6
Ashley riley 11 hr stephanie 3
You Know I'm and the posse Comes 19 hr Karma 6
Salvisa Mon Ultra 3
April Cheek Sun wondering 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance