hunter

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

What goes on with hitachi e-shift? I hear a lot of fooling around goes on those weekends.
hotachi

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

yeah it does, what i hear they keep std's going around LOL. whats really bad is when both the husband and the wife works there and the wife cheats with everybody there, hmmmm i guess he doesnt care to share.
hotachi

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

i know who you are talking about maybe somebody needs to tell him?!
in the know

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

heard yesterday in the front office they have people watching and if anyone gets caught messing around on hitachi property they would be terminated on the spot no matter how long you been there so your secret place might not be to secret anymore saw a man working on camera in parking lot last week
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

No doubt theres people that fool around and its not just on e-shift. Its all over the factory. But there are some very good loyal people that work there as well. Probably more cheaters than loyal ones but none the less its like allot of factories.
confused

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Im seeing a girl who works e-shift. shes been suspicious about talking about work lately. any names for this shift who are getting around? and with who?
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

What area does she work in and I can tell you
hmmmmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Which building is all this going on in??
worker

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

All
ms tery

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Your "fishing " for info. Because you have ulterior motives. That's PLAIN TO SEE. It's sad when people's lives and marriages are so bad that they have quickies sex in a car at work. Where is their dignity and self respect? Especially the women. Unless they are being paid for the sex because they aren't being paid enough from their job? I sure would not be giving it away for free in that situation. If two coworkers really want sex from each other, then get a hotel room or find another spot to do your thing.
mr ed

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

ms tery wrote:
Your "fishing " for info. Because you have ulterior motives. That's PLAIN TO SEE. It's sad when people's lives and marriages are so bad that they have quickies sex in a car at work. Where is their dignity and self respect? Especially the women. Unless they are being paid for the sex because they aren't being paid enough from their job? I sure would not be giving it away for free in that situation. If two coworkers really want sex from each other, then get a hotel room or find another spot to do your thing.
Yes Mam! I couldn't have said it better myself!
ho ho ho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Most of them are probably too stupid to think of charging the guy money for sex. I would NOT be outside in the parking lot in a vehicle giving it away for free either. The guy would have to pay me cash. If your going to do it, you may as well get paid for it.
suzy q

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

confused wrote:
Im seeing a girl who works e-shift. shes been suspicious about talking about work lately. any names for this shift who are getting around? and with who?
If u got to ask around and check on this girl you are seeing, that's bad. Why even bother with it? Why be in a relationship if u got to "investigate" her behind her back? I wouldn't waste my time. Back in my younger days, I had some relationships where there were jealousy and trust issues and I did the "dick tracy " investigating thing myself a few times. Not anymore. I can find something much better and healthier to do with my time. Oh well, we each have to "Live And Learn " in our own ways.
no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

It doesn't seem like people are getting around to me, but then again I keep to myself for the most part.
Loca

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

People do get around. One little stawberry blonde sleeps with her coworkers. Fact.
pipelayer

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Loca wrote:
People do get around. One little stawberry blonde sleeps with her coworkers. Fact.
well,what the hell is her name?
Loca

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Drives a little red car. She's messin with a guy on first
hotachi

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Christy is easy if there is anybody left that hasnt had her
mac daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

What does Christy look like?
name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Rita Devine works there and will screw anybody. She was screwing her husbands cousin while her husband was in jail. How low is that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Reality 150,378
older men & younger women 35 min Wise Ole Owl 13
bushtown road cornishville 49 min wondering 1
mitch hensley 54 min missing him 4
super 8 1 hr Yoj 5
Brian Sims 1 hr Run around 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr LMS 1,038

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••