Getting Even

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Got shafted by this guy they call Tommy 2 on some repair or better yet un-repair work on my truck can anyone tell me where to find him?
jerk

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

He is a total rip off the last I heard he was in the trailer park behind Dukes Laundry in Danville hope you find him but don't get in to trouble over his sorry a$$ he is not worth it
Getting Even

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Appreciate the info. I checked it out today but he was no where to be found. So, if you or anyone has any up to date info. on his whereabouts post it here, anonymously.
tick tock

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Getting Even wrote:
Appreciate the info. I checked it out today but he was no where to be found. So, if you or anyone has any up to date info. on his whereabouts post it here, anonymously.
So just out of curiosity, what do you hope to accomplish. Say you were in line and McDonald's and saw him sitting there eating. What do you intend to do? Question him about your money? Just so you know, the last name is Hurst. Because his daddy was a deputy sheriff, the judges bend over backwards to accommodate his every need.

http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/James_Hur...
Quirks Run

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

tick tock wrote:
<quoted text>
So just out of curiosity, what do you hope to accomplish. Say you were in line and McDonald's and saw him sitting there eating. What do you intend to do? Question him about your money? Just so you know, the last name is Hurst. Because his daddy was a deputy sheriff, the judges bend over backwards to accommodate his every need.
He will suck the gas out of your lawn mower, he will steal anything. A piece of trash for sure! Yes daddy seems to get him out of everything.
truth

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Quirks Run wrote:
<quoted text>
He will suck the gas out of your lawn mower, he will steal anything. A piece of trash for sure! Yes daddy seems to get him out of everything.
seems to be the root csuse. Shitty parents psssing from one generation to the next. Tommy 2 still bleeding out his ass. Lol
Getting Even

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

tick tock wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Hurst, nice to know. I'm eighteen and not from Harrodsburg, so I just wished I did some asking around before I got screwed over. Nice to know he's a daddy's boy with some good old hometown accommodation for SPECIAL people. Who cares about all that. Address? if not don't worry what happens at McDonald's or where ever, thanks.
tick tock

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Getting Even wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Hurst, nice to know. I'm eighteen and not from Harrodsburg, so I just wished I did some asking around before I got screwed over. Nice to know he's a daddy's boy with some good old hometown accommodation for SPECIAL people. Who cares about all that. Address? if not don't worry what happens at McDonald's or where ever, thanks.
Maybe you should go to the county attorney's office and explain to him what happened. He can tell you if it's a criminal matter or a civil matter. Sometimes the difference between the two is blurry.
Getting Even

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

tick tock wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go to the county attorney's office and explain to him what happened. He can tell you if it's a criminal matter or a civil matter. Sometimes the difference between the two is blurry.
Did yesterday but to have someone served with any kind of legal paper work you need a official residing address, which is what I am seeking. I assumed his last name was Hearst because they knew him without correcting me but they didn't know his address. Thank you for your information.
jerk

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

His dad may know his address if you don't say why you are looking for him lol.Tommy (dad) lives in Burgin and runs the Barn has music there on weekends.Hey it won't hurt to give the old man a call.Good luck
tick-tock

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Getting Even wrote:
<quoted text>
Did yesterday but to have someone served with any kind of legal paper work you need a official residing address, which is what I am seeking. I assumed his last name was Hearst because they knew him without correcting me but they didn't know his address. Thank you for your information.
Go to the courthouse. Go to district court. Ask to see the file on his most recent court case. There you will find his address.
info

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

tommy two was staying at 114 michelle crt trailer park behind dukes got evicted moved in with his gfs mom on ashleys way same trailer park i believe her family also lives in house right behind dukes good luck but to be honest its probably just a loss. Hes not worth fighting he doesnt do legal work and spends alot of time in jail.
Unknown

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Not saying he has not done anything wrong but, making fun of someone's health is not right.
You will reep what you sow! Feel sorry for the people that thinks its funny!!
iick

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

tick tock wrote:
<quoted text>
u sound lik diger. U an somone else. Same

iick

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

jerk wrote:
His dad may know his address if you don't say why you are looking for him lol.Tommy (dad) lives in Burgin and runs the Barn has music there on weekends.Hey it won't hurt to give the old man a call .Good luck
Rode by that"barn place once and som oldr guy says no smokein or drinkin . I told him I'd have more fun kickinn rocks
Loan Shark

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

info wrote:
tommy two was staying at 114 michelle crt trailer park behind dukes got evicted moved in with his gfs mom on ashleys way same trailer park i believe her family also lives in house right behind dukes good luck but to be honest its probably just a loss. Hes not worth fighting he doesnt do legal work and spends alot of time in jail.
He was in a black Pontiac today with his arm around a black headed Guy going down C ville street.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

White oak rd in Junction city.
Getting Even

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Really wrote:
White oak rd in Junction city.
White Oak Rd. hiding in junction city hmmmm!!! Do you have one or the other: house #, who's place or a description of the "place"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cathy Hall 26 min Eric Nanik 15
MasturBATION 37 min HAND JOB 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 46 min Hii 81,570
rip off 48 min checkers 4
Harrodsburg 51 min Juniper 6
john cochran 1 hr looney 20
Is high school football getting out of hand 2 hr Jaylen J 4
•••
•••