voter

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

I think roger will win, what do yall think?
Luke Steele

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

I also Agree, Roger Steele!
Greg

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

Only about 33% of registered voters vote in the primary. When you figure that each one can vote for up to four people and 12 people are running and 8 people will win, I would say that 350 votes or so will put you in the winning spot.

Probably a more interesting discussion would be who do you think the four losers will be?
voter 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

I can't think of his name but I am voting for that guy who looks like that baboon, the one with the red a$$ that is always picking fleas off himself that and eating them that you always see on the Discovery Channel.
sam

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

go charlie.you for sure will win.got my vote.
Danny Boy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

bartley mcqueary will be on internet radio tonight and taking calls from people. 10pm-11:30pm.

http://www.bartmcqueary.com/ and you can get the call-in number and link to listen from there. Topix won't let me post a link to blog talk radio for some reason.
Dont kid yourself

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Danny Boy wrote:
bartley mcqueary will be on internet radio tonight and taking calls from people. 10pm-11:30pm.
http://www.bartmcqueary.com/ and you can get the call-in number and link to listen from there. Topix won't let me post a link to blog talk radio for some reason.
WTF?

Since: May 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

voter wrote:
I'm still undecided. Roger Steele seems to be a good choice. Marvin Isham seems to have the education and background as does Mark Fryer. Bart McQueary is a trouble maker who's always feuding with the police and everyone else. He sued to remove the Ten Commandments from the courthouse. I look at what people have DONE, not what they SAY when they want something.
I really don't know much about the rest of them. What do y'all think?
Grady

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Jess Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still undecided. Roger Steele seems to be a good choice. Marvin Isham seems to have the education and background as does Mark Fryer. Bart McQueary is a trouble maker who's always feuding with the police and everyone else. He sued to remove the Ten Commandments from the courthouse. I look at what people have DONE, not what they SAY when they want something.
I really don't know much about the rest of them. What do y'all think?
Marvin Isham is an alcoholic who is always driving drunk. He'll kill somebody while DUI and then that will look good on the city won't it? He has no education and background. Mark Fryer isn't even a Mercer County native and just moved to town a couple of years ago. Charlie Mattingly and Bill Martin have one foot in the grave.
Leslie

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

I really hate that here at the last minute that people are bashing others. I think that all 12 people who have spent their time and money and answered questions from the public should be applauded. Its not an easy thing to do if you any of you with nothing nice to say think that it is, then you should try it next time.
Hemp Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

I vote none of the above! In my opinion none of them will do anything for the common man, just like the ones we have in now!
Opinion

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

voter wrote:
Well my vote will be for Roger as well! But everyone has their own opinion!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Grady wrote:
<quoted text>
Marvin Isham is an alcoholic who is always driving drunk. He'll kill somebody while DUI and then that will look good on the city won't it? He has no education and background. Mark Fryer isn't even a Mercer County native and just moved to town a couple of years ago. Charlie Mattingly and Bill Martin have one foot in the grave.
Sorry, I meant Brent Newby, not Marvin Isham.
dont kid yourself

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Grady wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont need a background you moron you need a backbone.Which is something you probably dont have.Charlie may be retired but hes got some good ideas and a level head.What does drinking have to do with being a commisioner?Maybe you could ask Jackie Springate.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Grady wrote:
<quoted text>
. Mark Fryer isn't even a Mercer County native and just moved to town a couple of years ago..
That may be a good thing. He's not beholden to the Good Old Boys here. He must have some management, organizational and people skills for them to hire him to run the YMCA...
Grady

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Jess Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be a good thing. He's not beholden to the Good Old Boys here. He must have some management, organizational and people skills for them to hire him to run the YMCA...
Or maybe he was just beholden to the right one.
Demucus Cousins

Orange, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Jess Mee wrote:
<quoted text>

Really , how hard would it be to run/manage the ymca oh my gosh.
level of difficulty NONE.
Hburgs finest

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Demucus Cousins wrote:
<quoted text>
Really , how hard would it be to run/manage the ymca oh my gosh.
level of difficulty NONE.
lmao.lets see,unlock the door,turn on the lights,and have a seat.that would take some skill,and knowledge to run that place.LOL
Fryer supporter

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

I like what Mark had to say at the forum, esspecially the part about his job and how it will be no problem for him to leave his job in the middle of the day and attend to city business. I am sure he will deduct the time he is gone from the YMCA on his pay check. Go Mark, we need someone in there that is honest!
Grady

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Fryer supporter wrote:
I like what Mark had to say at the forum, esspecially the part about his job and how it will be no problem for him to leave his job in the middle of the day and attend to city business. I am sure he will deduct the time he is gone from the YMCA on his pay check. Go Mark, we need someone in there that is honest!
Pretty sure he is on a salary so he gets paid if he is there or not. If the only thing you took from his words at the forum was that he could leave his job during the day to attend to city business, then he must have not had many ideas.
Oh I got his flyer in the mail. Bragged about his wife and all the jobs that he has held. Not a single word about his plans for Harrodsburg on an 8x10 piece of paper. Could it be because he has no plans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min brad 144,760
Mercer Schools schedule expensive field trips 17 min Really 66
Mercer Titans Going to Bahamas (Aug '13) 24 min Really 155
Why did the almo close up? 3 hr Hunter 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,545
Harrodsburg Drug Dealers (Apr '11) 5 hr In English please 239
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr LMS 26,171
Magnolia Street church shooting 9 hr Momma 42
•••
•••
•••
Harrodsburg Dating

more search filters