yup

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Apr 6, 2010
Not Fooled wrote:
Apparently this Judge has all of you all fooled, maybe you all had the right attorney on your side. From what I understand if your attorney is Petrie's friend, former law partner or someone how will help his campaign he will rule in your favor, even though you might be a crazy, self centered, financial driven parent who only wants the child for the support. Trust me, several people that I know have entered in Petrie's court room and with the right attorney on your side, you win, not matter what the facts are.
I have to say that is true, i saw a friend completly get butt pucked by this judge because of who her lawyer was he lost everything, and now she takes him back for every little thing just to get more and thats crap. A real man/judge would realize a gold digger from a woman who really needs the help and there is a big difference but he doesnt care cause he has all the money he needs.
Just Wondering

United States

#23 Jan 15, 2012
He shouldnt be allowed to be a Family court Judge. After his mistake that caused a child's death.
How can he be biased with that on his mind?
At the very least he should have to attend somekind of counseling and it should have to be made puplic knowledge that he has completed the counseling! It was awfull convenuite that he had the fact that it involved a juvinial and he could face legal ramification's if he were to make a comment on the matter It must be nice to have the Judical System to hide behind!!!!
dnt kno

United States

#24 Jan 15, 2012
gotta say hes very unfair, whn cfs,petrie discuss where ur child goes or does, leaves the mother out n the hallway was never askd to come in the court room how shady. on the other hand dotson is a very very good judge and very fair. he is a very understandng judge.
agree

Danville, KY

#25 Mar 20, 2012
Judge Petrie doesnt hear the facts in the cases. He interupts to tell his personal story and jumps in before you can finish answering a question you were asked. He takes speculation as truth..listens to testimony without merit and tries to make a ruling without proof.
Th
Wonder

Herndon, VA

#26 Mar 21, 2012
How is he in a divorce case? Anyone filed their own?
Hmmm

Scottsburg, IN

#27 Jul 26, 2013
I was wondering the same thing...how is he in divorce?
Facts

Harrodsburg, KY

#28 Jul 27, 2013
He was very fair in my case. He even questioned the Cabinet on why a prescription for meth makes a parent fit to raise a child when ding it illegally does not.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#29 Jul 27, 2013
Facts wrote:
He was very fair in my case. He even questioned the Cabinet on why a prescription for meth makes a parent fit to raise a child when ding it illegally does not.
You idiot, there is no prescription for meth. It's an illegal street drug.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#30 Jul 27, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess Hell has frozen over because I just clicked "agree."
Meth

Lebanon, KY

#31 Jul 27, 2013
The prescription alternative to meth would be things such as Adderall. They show the same result on a drug screen- dirty for methamphetamine. Maybe that's what the other poster meant? I'm not sure.
psych

Harrodsburg, KY

#32 Jul 27, 2013
Someone with adult a.d.d actually need meds like adderall to help cope and function on a daily basis. Someone tested and diagnoised with a.d.d would have trouble focusing at work and keeping a job, do poorly in school, unable to complete tasksand assignments, would not be organized , and would even put off simple things like paying bills and running arrands even if they had the money to pay them. Its no different than someone taking meds for depression, anxiety, or even meds to ease the pain from arthritis or an injury. Do some people abuse the system or even abuse their adderall, yes, but that could be said for any type of medicine.
Moxie

United States

#33 Jul 27, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess Hell has frozen over because I just clicked "agree."
HA !!. So funny. Lord . I almost forgot to pick up my orange sunshine script ! LOL .
Pharm

Harrodsburg, KY

#35 Jul 27, 2013
Adderal can show up as an amphetmine, but not methamphetamine. Methamphetamine is the only thing on a drug screen that will show up as methamphetamine.
meth

Pikeville, KY

#36 Jul 27, 2013
I understand the difference between amphetamne and methamphetamine but on the typical 7 or 9 panel drug screen used in the courts by either KAP or CPS, amphetamines show up as methamphetamine. I know this for a fact because I was on addrall in middle school and got drug tested but meth showed on the result. At that age, I hadn't even triedmarijuana so I freaked out about it but they said its completely.normal because of my adderall.
Moxie

United States

#37 Jul 27, 2013
Pharm wrote:
Adderal can show up as an amphetmine, but not methamphetamine. Methamphetamine is the only thing on a drug screen that will show up as methamphetamine.
I would like to ask a question . Has anyone heard of poppy seeds ( on bread or buns) causing a false positive on a urinenalysis ? I've read that someplace .
Meth

Lebanon, KY

#38 Jul 27, 2013
Supposedly poppy seeds could cause a false positive for opiates but I read something about that you'd need to eat a ridiculous amount. I don't even know if that's true because it seems far fetched to me. Seems more like an excuse for people who drop dirty but oh well.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#39 Jul 28, 2013
Meth wrote:
The prescription alternative to meth would be things such as Adderall. They show the same result on a drug screen- dirty for methamphetamine. Maybe that's what the other poster meant? I'm not sure.
No they don't, they show up as an amphetamine. The only thing that shows up as meth, is meth.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#40 Jul 28, 2013
meth wrote:
I understand the difference between amphetamne and methamphetamine but on the typical 7 or 9 panel drug screen used in the courts by either KAP or CPS, amphetamines show up as methamphetamine. I know this for a fact because I was on addrall in middle school and got drug tested but meth showed on the result. At that age, I hadn't even triedmarijuana so I freaked out about it but they said its completely.normal because of my adderall.
I don't know who "they" are, but "they" are incorrect.
Facts

Harrodsburg, KY

#41 Jul 28, 2013
I am sorry for not stating the facts. The childs parents go to the methadone clinic almost daily. Sorry about that. Guess I am just an idiot and you my sir are a very highly educated person. Sorry again for my ignorance.
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Question

Scottsburg, IN

#42 Aug 28, 2013
How does he rule in custody if kids want to live with a specific parent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The All-Seeing Eye 5 hr The right way 7
Jason derousse 6 hr Tired 2
boyle county detention center (Sep '11) 11 hr Amy baugh 96
Looking for Samantha Clark 17 hr Dwright 3
News August eclipse shines a light on the past 20 hr Lolzz 15
Rusty Edwards 20 hr zakbagansghostadv... 6
Hey Little man 21 hr Ryan Julius 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance