Next Last
git r done

Manchester, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2010
what about this piece of shit!!!!
oh yeah

Manchester, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2010
i think he is a liar and cant make things happen?
pants

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2010
First of all, it would be great if you could spell. Second, Judge Petrie is fair and unbiased. I have been on both sides and he does what is right!
Petrie Dish

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2010
The Judge is a fair man with an even temperment. He works hard to let everyone have a say. Of course, dealing with family court cases will make lots of people mad. Often times, there isn't a great decision available, only the 'least worst'. I've been

If you don't like the way he runs his court, go to law school, be a licensed attorney for eight years and then run against him. Then you can do things the way you want!
bull

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2010
No he is not fair. When a father is willing to raise their child instead of letting that child grow up around drugs, but Petrie says it is in the best interest of the child to love with the mother. Hmmm. Nope not right! And the very next week said mother was issued a dui with the minor child in the car after already having spent time in jail for the drugs she was caught with. Yeah Petrie does a great job. Thank goodness social services stepped in when they did or else Petrie would have given her right back to the mother again!
Not

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2010
You have to do things the way the LAW STATES IT HAS TO BE DONE. That is the way Judge Petrie does things. Not everyone is going to be a winner in a bad sitution. But he does go by the way the LAWS ARE WRITTEN. That doesn't make him a bad Judge, just bad LAWS.
So you need to go to Frankfort and the state legislation and get the laws changed there. Not in the Court Room. We have enough of that going on in the Country with our Presidents and all.
lawyer joe

Winchester, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2010
bull wrote:
No he is not fair. When a father is willing to raise their child instead of letting that child grow up around drugs, but Petrie says it is in the best interest of the child to love with the mother. Hmmm. Nope not right! And the very next week said mother was issued a dui with the minor child in the car after already having spent time in jail for the drugs she was caught with. Yeah Petrie does a great job. Thank goodness social services stepped in when they did or else Petrie would have given her right back to the mother again!
Maybe the father was a bigger risk than the mother?

The problem is not family court, the problem is that too many kids have turds for mothers and fathers.

The nicest thing he could do in 3/4 of those cases is to take the kids away. Not give to the parents. Not give to the grand parents (who didn't do a great job raising their kids). Just take em away.
whatever

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2010
The father is a hell of a guy that raises his child very well. He has had custody for 9 years now and does a very fine job. No duis or drug charges for your info.
like him

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2010
he has always done justice for my child when it comes to his dead beat dad
goober

Danville, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2010
He is the one and only judge I have ever heard of to make an ex husband hand deliver a child support check to the ex wife on a certain day at a certain time. What a goober.
mother

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2010
goober wrote:
He is the one and only judge I have ever heard of to make an ex husband hand deliver a child support check to the ex wife on a certain day at a certain time. What a goober.
Ok, first of all, who says "goober" anymore? You sound like a complete idiot that did not even finish elementary school! Second, if the dead beat was helping financially, then the judge would not have to go to such ridiculous lengths to get a father to help with his child(ren). That is probably the only way the child sees its father anyway. Hopefully, the child does not have to be around the dumb a$$! Get a life, and take care of your responsibilities, so Bruce Petrie doesn't have to force you to take care of your children. Obviously, your parents did not do a great job instilling values and morals in you if he has to try and make you do those things! Blame your parents for your idiot mistakes, not the Judge!!
me myself and I

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Feb 16, 2010
He has always been fair in family court cases with my family members
i know

AOL

#13 Feb 26, 2010
^ HIGH FIVE TO PETRY HE IS A GOOD JUDGE AND DAVID PATRICK AND CHRIS HERRON THANK GOD FOR EM
Michelle

Morehead, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2010
i know wrote:
^ HIGH FIVE TO PETRY HE IS A GOOD JUDGE AND DAVID PATRICK AND CHRIS HERRON THANK GOD FOR EM
I agree with you "I know". If it weren't for them seeing the light of day in a case I was involved in no telling what could've came of the children involved. I also believe that he looks at the best interest of the child(ren) to the best of his abilities and per the law..
Not Fooled

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2010
Apparently this Judge has all of you all fooled, maybe you all had the right attorney on your side. From what I understand if your attorney is Petrie's friend, former law partner or someone how will help his campaign he will rule in your favor, even though you might be a crazy, self centered, financial driven parent who only wants the child for the support. Trust me, several people that I know have entered in Petrie's court room and with the right attorney on your side, you win, not matter what the facts are.
yep

AOL

#16 Apr 5, 2010
Not Fooled wrote:
Apparently this Judge has all of you all fooled, maybe you all had the right attorney on your side. From what I understand if your attorney is Petrie's friend, former law partner or someone how will help his campaign he will rule in your favor, even though you might be a crazy, self centered, financial driven parent who only wants the child for the support. Trust me, several people that I know have entered in Petrie's court room and with the right attorney on your side, you win, not matter what the facts are.
hey next time think before you jump in bed with a woman you didnt intend to have children with
Pro-choice

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2010
Judge petrie is not fair. I am a single mother in court for child support and custody every other day. After 7 years i finally got some child support. But thats because we went in front of judge dotson in criminal court after I had him arrested for flaggerant non support. Thanks Judge Dotson! As for Mr Petrie, Thanks foe NOTHING!!!!
could have told you

Richmond, KY

#18 Apr 5, 2010
Pro-choice wrote:
Judge petrie is not fair. I am a single mother in court for child support and custody every other day. After 7 years i finally got some child support. But thats because we went in front of judge dotson in criminal court after I had him arrested for flaggerant non support. Thanks Judge Dotson! As for Mr Petrie, Thanks foe NOTHING!!!!
I could have saved you 7 years. If you want money, fast and without much drama, have the baby daddy or mommy arrested and prosecuted criminally! Don't go through family court. It's not a problem with judge Petrie, it's how it is set up.

Have them arrested and see how quickly they post a non-refundable bond. You'll get your child support.
mea

Manchester, KY

#19 Apr 5, 2010
cant stand him..piece of shi*
Like him

Morehead, KY

#20 Apr 6, 2010
He was very fair in my case. Of course each case is different. All he had to do was take one look at my ex and that in itself told the story. Drugged Out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donnie french 1 hr Big sis 24
wreck on Perryville Rd (Aug '14) 2 hr Friend of Family 20
Bill baughman questioned for alleged rape 5 hr disappointed 3
The "Rebel Flag" parade yesterday 6 hr Enough 39
hitachi e-shift (Jan '14) 7 hr a friend 83
Two old guys marrying 7 hr heard 44
Rebecca's stolen ring 8 hr For real though 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages