What next

Lebanon, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Well when you think it doesn't get any better, something pops up with the Abrams. Like Sue Abrams stealing other peoples husbands then going on a crusade to kill a local business isn't bad enough along comes her idiot nephew Michael Abrams carrying on the family
tradition of messing around. He dumped his wife and children for a beaner (mexican) and now he is going to have a little beaner. Wow at least for his wife's boys sake ,it's not black, very close but not black. I've met his soon to be X and she is pretty and seems like a very nice person. I think she is much better off getting out of that pit of vipers known as the "Abrams". Sad thing is that her boys have the Abrams name to bear!!!
cleaning up trash

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2012
What next wrote:
Well when you think it doesn't get any better, something pops up with the Abrams. Like Sue Abrams stealing other peoples husbands then going on a crusade to kill a local business isn't bad enough along comes her idiot nephew Michael Abrams carrying on the family
tradition of messing around. He dumped his wife and children for a beaner (mexican) and now he is going to have a little beaner. Wow at least for his wife's boys sake ,it's not black, very close but not black. I've met his soon to be X and she is pretty and seems like a very nice person. I think she is much better off getting out of that pit of vipers known as the "Abrams". Sad thing is that her boys have the Abrams name to bear!!!
I wouldn't worry about the boys to much, because their mother will try to turn them against Michael. The same way her mother turned her against her Dad. And really do we have to go over this thing with Bobby and Sue, his wife filed for Divorce before there was a relationship other than friends. And as for the restaurant they had the opportunity to pay rent on that lot or buy it. You shouldn't complain if you don't do either one. I'm not sure but who ever started this must be sad and lonely. I'm sure Michael's X-wife and her boyfriend will be very happy.
theman

Versailles, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2012
theres another married man that smoke sue's as- about 10 to 12 years ago seen them togather in the county a few times park in his dodge truck ,, i want say who it was because hes still married , ,if they are still seeing each other they are keeping a very low profile [ hes not in the click of the scumbag of hdsburg either hes a self empolyed and plus he did work at a factory ,,retired now i think ] . he use to go in the back to see her when she work at the kwick mart . just open your eyes and you can see a lot of thing that will surprise you ,,, that you would never throught would happen .
brave native

United States

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Who gives a big crap,half of mercer county cheats,and the other half,s on drugs so whats the big deal,get it where you can,when you can and with whom ever you can,cuss, somebodys gonna do you or spouse behind your back,and vice versa,so get off it.
U watch

Tishomingo, MS

#6 Oct 1, 2012
What next wrote:
I hear she cheated first or did u hear that he did this is Harrodsburg everybody talks about stuff that's none of there business !and as far as if she is Spanish or not who cares redneck thères a lot of hota$$ "beaners" in this town bet u have look at yourself
facts

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2012
If you did not live with Michael and his wife don't judge.
yanked

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Good old Mercer County.. Is Teresa Bradley still with Rory or did she find another dead head to f#@%?
What next

Lebanon, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2012
cleaning up trash wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't worry about the boys to much, because their mother will try to turn them against Michael. The same way her mother turned her against her Dad. And really do we have to go over this thing with Bobby and Sue, his wife filed for Divorce before there was a relationship other than friends. And as for the restaurant they had the opportunity to pay rent on that lot or buy it. You shouldn't complain if you don't do either one. I'm not sure but who ever started this must be sad and lonely. I'm sure Michael's X-wife and her boyfriend will be very happy.

Really Sue, why don't you just put your name to this!! I was around Linsey and her mom at ball games this summer and they are both super people. I saw your jerk of a nephew with that tramp there to. How embarrassing for Linsey and her boys to have their Dad sitting there hugging on that whore. They are not even divorced yet. All of you Abrams are an embarrassment!!!! Better for her and the her boys to be away from situation. If Linsey has a boy friend more power to her. She is way to pretty and nice to be with that homely jerk!
haha

United States

#10 Oct 5, 2012
What is the name of her nephew that was in real estate and also worked at mr kwik?
Digger

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Oct 5, 2012
What next wrote:
At least the Abrams aren't some pea-brained racist.
Watch and see

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2012
What next wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Sue, why don't you just put your name to this!! I was around Linsey and her mom at ball games this summer and they are both super people. I saw your jerk of a nephew with that tramp there to. How embarrassing for Linsey and her boys to have their Dad sitting there hugging on that whore. They are not even divorced yet. All of you Abrams are an embarrassment!!!! Better for her and the her boys to be away from situation. If Linsey has a boy friend more power to her. She is way to pretty and nice to be with that homely jerk!
U think she looks good u must be into fat chicks
What next

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Watch and see wrote:
<quoted text>U think she looks good u must be into fat chicks
Sorry you have made a mistake about "fat chicks" that's her really fat sister in law Sara Abrams your talking about!
cleaning up trash

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2012
What next wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let you know Sue didn't write this, and if I were you I would be very careful of the insults that you are casting! I was very careful in not giving names out on this topic, but I will be not so careful in the future. Either you have some kind of a disorder or you must have wanted Michael for yourself. Besides we want Lindsey to be happy in what ever she choose's, but at the same time we also want Michael happy also. When you get on here and write this stupied stuff ultimately you end up hurting those 2 boys. Plus people see you for your character. I could bring up things also but I choose not too, for the boys sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps lies 1 hr Bald Headed Grampaw 18
looking to breed my chihuahua (Jun '09) 2 hr Really 18
3 people died in another wreck 7 hr Leaveitalone 116
Broadway 8 hr Wow 2
Cathy Estes /Tony Riley 22 hr the one that knows 22
Todd Reiley at Hitachi 22 hr Bullsh_t 59
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? Sun Real Clear 72

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance