Wyonette and Bobby
Whoa

Magee, MS

#1 Dec 16, 2011
They getting a divorce. Bobby been fooling with Sue Abrams forever.
Thinks we should sue

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2011
Whoa wrote:
get your facts straight- Wyonette Camden is married to TERRY Camden. Her sister, Ruth GRAY is married to Bobby Gray. Yea, apparently he has been fooling around with Sue. He's a dumb phuck- Ruth is a beautiful woman. I thought Sue Abrams was a lesbian! It's aight Aunt Ruth, we all thought he was a good man, but he turned out to be a dog too!
Ida

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2011
"Whoa" Bet you feel stupid...lol
Mercer Man

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 16, 2011
Whoa wrote:
See this right here is how shit gets started, I guess you need to make sure your facts are straight before starting threads or posting stuff that you obviously know NOTHING about... Have A Nice Day
Whoa

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2011
Mercer Man wrote:
<quoted text>See this right here is how shit gets started, I guess you need to make sure your facts are straight before starting threads or posting stuff that you obviously know NOTHING about... Have A Nice Day
sry for mistake. Meant to say ruth. Hope she takes him for everything. Hes a useless drunk. Drives around town drunk all the time.
Again

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2011
Looks like Sue is at it again!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya britton savage 39 min FYI 6
Is Mercer recruiting ahtletes 5 hr Parent 45
john Mattingly 5 hr curious 4
Man died at Harrodsburg y southern states 6 hr Dhatch 1
Brandy Steele pike 8 hr Lmao 6
Poll what is the best feed to put out for deer (Sep '09) 9 hr Tony Whitley 66
News Mercer Co. Horse Owner Faces Animal Cruelty Cha... (Jun '09) 9 hr wondering 1,221

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages