First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DNA

Franklin, TX

#1 Mar 11, 2012
Does anyone know who her baby daddy is ,i know she is telling everyone her exs is but i heard it belong to this other dude !! SMDH what a whore !! iam sure she has no clue which guy is the daddy when u sleep with everyone and anyone who lay down with u this is what u get , i guess this is a DNA BABY
mama

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2012
um tht lil girl looks like jamin!!!! so hush up!
okay

Franklin, TX

#3 Mar 11, 2012
mama wrote:
um tht lil girl looks like jamin!!!! so hush up!
u r crazy as hell but i guess if u want it bad enough then u can see what u want lol JAMIN come does he really look like he could conceive a child with a female lol that boy is gay as hell and i know it shit we all know it!!!!
Charlie

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2012
If she is such a whore and all that, then why do you give a f*** about her or who the father is? I guess you are just another topix loser.....you know.....one of those poor souls who has no self esteem, no self worth, nor anything positive in his/her life whatsoever? I'm sorry that your life is so sad.
mama

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Mar 11, 2012
okay wrote:
<quoted text>u r crazy as hell but i guess if u want it bad enough then u can see what u want lol JAMIN come does he really look like he could conceive a child with a female lol that boy is gay as hell and i know it shit we all know it!!!!
really then y was they dating and trying to have a baby, which they did? need to get ur facts straight and she does look like jamin! and leave the family alone. she just had a beautiful baby girl who cares who the daddy is, which i still think its jamin. but this is God's blessin, ALL babies are god's blessing. so stop passing judgement on others cuz when ur times comes what u gonna say to the good lord?
smh

Franklin, TX

#6 Mar 12, 2012
mama wrote:
<quoted text>
really then y was they dating and trying to have a baby, which they did? need to get ur facts straight and she does look like jamin! and leave the family alone. she just had a beautiful baby girl who cares who the daddy is, which i still think its jamin. but this is God's blessin, ALL babies are god's blessing. so stop passing judgement on others cuz when ur times comes what u gonna say to the good lord?
I will b just fine ,but can not say the same for becky she needs to come clean and tell him that he is not the father cause she knows jamin is NOT !!! and u want to talk about what i will say to the lord wow really i think havin sex with all these different men that becky does and not to mention one was married and all the drugs she does YEAH u should b talking to her about what she will say to the lord !! Once A HO ALWAYS A HO!!!!!!!!!!11
nope

Franklin, TX

#7 Mar 12, 2012
Charlie wrote:
If she is such a whore and all that, then why do you give a f*** about her or who the father is? I guess you are just another topix loser.....you know.....one of those poor souls who has no self esteem, no self worth, nor anything positive in his/her life whatsoever? I'm sorry that your life is so sad.
It has nothing to do with not havin a LIFE i find it sad that a so called women will let a man think he is the father and get attached to the child for her own needs.JAMIN NEEDS TO THINK ABOUT IT AND GET A DNA it will save him alot of heart ache in the end.
JUST SAYIN

Franklin, TX

#8 Mar 12, 2012
SHE IS A HO
adult

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2012
Why is this world would anyone talk about a child like this? Is it anyone's business anyway? Everyone of you posting about this child's paternity should be ashamed.What if you read these kinds of posts about yourself and your paternity? Older generations kept things quiet to be kind and protect peoples feeling.Surely your parents taught you better than to publicly humiliate a newborn child.If not then you should stay off of topix and work on your morals, a good start would be going to church.The church teaches us about a special guy that was born into a world of people that wouldn't let his mother even have a room to give birth. The world thought bad of her and the man that was not her child's father.The baby lived as an example of how we should live and treat other.Think about it...
SMH

Franklin, TX

#10 Mar 13, 2012
adult wrote:
Why is this world would anyone talk about a child like this? Is it anyone's business anyway? Everyone of you posting about this child's paternity should be ashamed.What if you read these kinds of posts about yourself and your paternity? Older generations kept things quiet to be kind and protect peoples feeling.Surely your parents taught you better than to publicly humiliate a newborn child.If not then you should stay off of topix and work on your morals, a good start would be going to church.The church teaches us about a special guy that was born into a world of people that wouldn't let his mother even have a room to give birth. The world thought bad of her and the man that was not her child's father.The baby lived as an example of how we should live and treat other.Think about it...
No one was talking bad about the baby just the whore of a mother who has no clue who the daddy is !!she already had child that she could not take care without government assistants so now thats just one child us hard working ppl have to take care of !!I do hope she got her shit fixed cause she will never b able to take care of them babies,she sure dont need anymore and please dont get me started on her so called bf cause we all know he not a REAL MAN he walked out on his son and he is a PILL HEAD !! so lets just hope whoever the daddy is he takes this child cause it will have no chance with her or her bF!!!!
abc

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2012
Leave the kids out of it!!
cps

Franklin, TX

#12 Mar 13, 2012
abc wrote:
Leave the kids out of it!!
well i will just b honest after today what i have seen with my on eyes i will b calling CPS first thing in the morning it is so sad that u would allow your babies to live that way ! that was the nasty stuff i have ever seen in my life !!this is why people should not keep having children they can not take care of.WOW PUT THE DAMN PILLS DOWN AND CLEAN THAT NASTY ASS HOUSE !!!!!
Charlie

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2012
cps wrote:
<quoted text>well i will just b honest after today what i have seen with my on eyes i will b calling CPS first thing in the morning it is so sad that u would allow your babies to live that way ! that was the nasty stuff i have ever seen in my life !!this is why people should not keep having children they can not take care of.WOW PUT THE DAMN PILLS DOWN AND CLEAN THAT NASTY ASS HOUSE !!!!!
So let me get this straight. You know her well enough to see inside her home, yet here you are on topix referring to her as a nasty wh***? Can you say backstabber?
learn to read

Franklin, TX

#14 Mar 13, 2012
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight. You know her well enough to see inside her home, yet here you are on topix referring to her as a nasty wh***? Can you say backstabber?
I never said she was a nasty whore okay that was someone else what i said was that home was nasty so get it right and yes it was aweful NO CHILDREN should live that way and if that makes me a back stabber then thats what i will be as long as them children dont have to live like that ,there is nothing wrong with being poor but to b nasty and lazy is one thing .
Charlie

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Mar 13, 2012
learn to read wrote:
<quoted text>I never said she was a nasty whore okay that was someone else what i said was that home was nasty so get it right and yes it was aweful NO CHILDREN should live that way and if that makes me a back stabber then thats what i will be as long as them children dont have to live like that ,there is nothing wrong with being poor but to b nasty and lazy is one thing .
Whatever. I'm pretty sure you are the same one posting on all the comments with "United States" as your location. But anyway, you know her well enough to go inside her home, yet you did call her "nasty and lazy" for sure.
Charlie

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Mar 13, 2012
And another thing. If a parent is on pills and you know this for a fact, then why would you wait until the next morning to call and report it? Do you not have common sense?
clever

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Mar 13, 2012
actually most phones shows up as untied states, when i am on my phone it does tht. but when u say house is nasty like its dirty from having kids like toys everywhere and maybe some laundry piled up? but no child should live in drugs.
Charlie

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2012
Where is the untied states? I've never heard of it. But anyway, regardless of what most phones show as, it is very obvious by your comments that you are the same poster. So get a life and stay out of theirs. Good riddance.
learn to read

Franklin, TX

#19 Mar 14, 2012
Charlie wrote:
Where is the untied states? I've never heard of it. But anyway, regardless of what most phones show as, it is very obvious by your comments that you are the same poster. So get a life and stay out of theirs. Good riddance.
u are wrong im not the same person that keeps posting i have posted three times inculding this one . But the other post about her being on pills and her boyfriend is to HELL her damn dad is too,that is all they
r worried about is finding a pill they are not worried about them babies and what they need so CHARLIE if u know them than u know its true!!
nope

Franklin, TX

#20 Mar 14, 2012
clever wrote:
actually most phones shows up as untied states, when i am on my phone it does tht. but when u say house is nasty like its dirty from having kids like toys everywhere and maybe some laundry piled up? but no child should live in drugs.
NO its not just toys its trash everwhere and dishes that look like that they have not been washed in weeks and the smell will knock u right out and they poor lil girl running around dirty like she has not had a bath and ,then taking beckys lil sisters are they same way its sad to even think about it . there parents are more worried about a pill then taking care of these children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Peabody Energy 6,938
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 155,234
Police dog making false postives for drugs 1 hr Is what it is 55
dolly morgan 2 hr richey 1
Shawnee Run Baptist Church (Jul '09) 3 hr Ham Bone 255
Couple Walking 4 hr Ham Bone 8
amy watts 6 hr sexy 4

Harrodsburg Jobs

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harrodsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrodsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]