do you know John Pittman
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I know him

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2008
wondering what people think about this man...
thats hot

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2008
i know him and his wide load of a wife. dont like either of them
I know him

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2008
Where do you know him from... Didn't he have a daugher...
thats hot

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2008
yeah hes got a daughter but i heard he dont have nothing to do with her since he got with the wide load. anybody would do there kid like that is worthless. i used to work with him way back when he was married to his 1st wife. i heard alot about that man, none of it good. i moved to corbin now so i dont see him no more.
i know him

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2008
Ohh wonder what happen to them??
i know him

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2008
I have also heard he don't have nothing to do with his girl.. that he acts like he don't even have one.. and calls him self a man of god.2898
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2008
I know him all to well this would be a man that don't have nothing to do with me.. but its his loss not mine.. just saw this and figured i'd say something... "thats hot" do you know me.. i don't think i know who you are..
thats hot

Dyer, TN

#8 Nov 13, 2008
hello angel. nah you dont me but i seen you lots times when you were little. i know ya daddy from way back and don't you worry none. it is his own stupid loss for not having nothing to do with you. and if hes a 'man of god' i dont think none of us got nothing to worry about. i heard alot about him after him and your mommy split. none of it good. but firsthand knowing him he cant tell a truth on anything. his new wife is just as bad. hes cheated on her few times and i dont condone that on anyone but karma will kick ya butt! you hang in there girl and dont fret over someone who dont want to be in your life. good luck to you
angel

Dyer, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2008
thanks "thats hot" i don't have anything to do with him haven't in years.. i don't even call him "daddy" i call him john.. to me hes just a face with a known pasted and that all... he nothing to me..My best friends dad calls me his girl and treats me just like i'm his own.. so to me thats a dad.. not someone that walks right pasted me and don't speak... I go to harrodsburg as often as i can to see my granny... johns mom.. not to see him or to have anything to do with him.. but thanks for the kind words and don't worry about me.. i walk with my head held high and don't worry what hes doing or anything about him...
just nobody

Anderson, SC

#10 Nov 13, 2008
is it john pittman the dope dealer or am I thinking of someone else
angel

Dyer, TN

#11 Nov 13, 2008
prolly thinkin of someone else
yeah

Dyer, TN

#12 Nov 18, 2008
Hes a nasty man
samiam5

Frankfort, KY

#13 Nov 19, 2008
I know this John Pittman guy. My husband works w/ him. I knew him as a child aslo, when he was with his first wife. Did someone say he cheats on his current wife? My husband has never said anything bad about him and they work together a lot. Can I get in on the scoop??? Just asking....
Angel

Dyer, TN

#14 Nov 19, 2008
I'm not sure who you are or anything.. but this is his daughter and trust me I know him.. he don't have anything to do with me.. he hasnt in years.. and thats his choice not mine... I don't know about the cheatin on his current but i know he cheated on my mom with his current..
samiam5

Frankfort, KY

#15 Nov 20, 2008
That is a terrible thing for him to do!! I think you were too young to remember me, but when your mom & dad were together they went to church @ Parksville Knob Baptist...right??? I went there w/ my mom. I think I am only a couple years older than you. Anyhow, I'm sure he has no idea on what he is missing out on..jerk. I hope you are well!
angel

Dyer, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2008
Yeah i remember going to church up there how could i forget it.. had alot of nice people up there.. or it was when i went.. like debbie... i loved to hear her sing.. as well as the rest of them.. but she was one of my favs.. so whats your name if you don't mind me asking..

as for John.. as well i'm not worried about what he missin out on.. its his loss not mine..
samiam5

Frankfort, KY

#17 Nov 26, 2008
Then, when I was a child, everyone called me Missy. My grandfather was Hoover Smith. Do you remember him? He played guitar.I think the church has went down hill quit a bit since then...not sure.
It is really nice to be able to get on here and have a decent conversation w/ someone I know without all the trash talk!!
angel

Dyer, TN

#18 Nov 26, 2008
i'm not sure if i remember you or not.. tryin my best tooo.. i don't remember him sorry... Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving... and i know what you mean about the trash talk...lol... but thats everywhere on this site...
samiam5

Frankfort, KY

#19 Nov 26, 2008
hope you have a great thanksgiving as well! Take care.
Angel

South Fulton, TN

#20 Nov 18, 2009
happy thanksgivin ya'll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New game store (Mar '13) 2 hr wondering 28
Trashy Memorial Taken Down 2 hr Poggy 19
Harvey Hines arrested (Jan '12) 2 hr The Shield 21
What Happen to Walmart LP? 5 hr Bored 2
Countryside Estates Dr 5 hr Sidewayz3 2
Trump has mental issues 8 hr Wow 32
Looking for a new church. 10 hr church 3

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance