Miss Kitty

United States

#1 May 14, 2012
Does anybody know anything about this person?
Miss Kitty

United States

#2 May 15, 2012
I guess nobody knows this guy, I think he grew up here from what I heard. Would really like to know what type a guy he is?
Call

United States

#3 May 16, 2012
He's a jerk, momma's boy, the last girl he was with he treated her like crap! Kept her in secret and made her so depressed she was to the point of suicide.
Miss Kitty

United States

#4 May 16, 2012
Call wrote:
He's a jerk, momma's boy, the last girl he was with he treated her like crap! Kept her in secret and made her so depressed she was to the point of suicide.
Is he really a jerk and a momma's boy? I heard he had been married before, so why did he keep the last girl a secret? Was he ashamed of her or what?
crankie

Winchester, KY

#5 May 16, 2012
well well didnt know any body knew these two people for one he is a jerk and for two he was married and for three he did have a girlfriend and the reason he kept it a secret is because he likes men and dont want people to know he is gay and yes he would not have sex with his wifeso if ur looking for a boy friend i say go else where two women in his life and treated them both like shit
the one that knows

Winchester, KY

#6 May 16, 2012
hey people all u have to do is go ask melody peavler im sure she wont mind and she wont lie
Miss Kitty

United States

#7 May 17, 2012
crankie wrote:
well well didnt know any body knew these two people for one he is a jerk and for two he was married and for three he did have a girlfriend and the reason he kept it a secret is because he likes men and dont want people to know he is gay and yes he would not have sex with his wifeso if ur looking for a boy friend i say go else where two women in his life and treated them both like shit
Is he really gay, its not that I don't believe you, how do you know?
Miss Kitty

United States

#8 May 17, 2012
the one that knows wrote:
hey people all u have to do is go ask melody peavler im sure she wont mind and she wont lie
Can you tell what all he done to her?
ask her

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 May 19, 2012
ask barbara carr about him.
Cliffs girl f

Winchester, KY

#10 May 19, 2012
OK you all need to back off of him , cliff and i have been seeing each other for eight weeks now and trust me he is not gay,,,,,, it takes a chicken to get on here a slash us out when you talk about him u talk about me and i will not stand and let you do it and CRANKY you know nothing about him and you need to mind ur own bees wax. and he has told me all about his exwife and his ex girlfriend so please leave us be ...............
Discreet Bi Guy

Nerinx, KY

#11 Jun 4, 2012
crankie wrote:
well well didnt know any body knew these two people for one he is a jerk and for two he was married and for three he did have a girlfriend and the reason he kept it a secret is because he likes men and dont want people to know he is gay and yes he would not have sex with his wifeso if ur looking for a boy friend i say go else where two women in his life and treated them both like shit
Hell I'd like to meet him...
Miss Kitty

United States

#12 Jun 6, 2012
Discreet Bi Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Hell I'd like to meet him...
I thought I would to, but from what I'm hearing I think I will reconsider. I've been told he lives at home with mommy and daddy, has a job, and his own vehicle, but has to get moms permission to do anything. That is crazy, in your thirtys and treated and act like a teen. No wonder he has Exwife & Ex girlfriend. I have heard that his ex girlfriend really loved him and has had a hard time, because of the way he treated her. I hope for her sake she realizes that is a form of abuse. It's ashame he is so immature and a jerk, to realize that he had someone that others would give anything to have. They say shes a sweet and very caring person, so she will be better off without him. I'm glad to know this stuff, I sure don't want to get involved with somebody like that.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 27, 2013
He is definitely a jerk. When he was married he treated his wife life crap. From what I heard he took all her money and gave it to his mommy.
just heard

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Sounds just like what I know about him!!!! Can you say LOOSER, USER, MOMMIES BABY!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catheryne claunch 11 min Creepy 1
lets all buy IG flwrs like VALENCE & JOE LMAO 1 hr Stop 10
Jimmy Richardson aka Peanut 7 hr Icj miller 10
April Bradley 8 hr shiny 8
tobacco help 8 hr work 5
Kats got chomped 13 hr FK KAts 1
Jeremy Heard sexual harassment (Apr '15) 17 hr sendemtome 27

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages