has anybody heard from Daniel Patrick...

has anybody heard from Daniel Patrick????

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2011
i herd he was out of jail but already back out there doing the same ol crap....is this true? its a shame if so he is a graet person and would like to see him get it together.The family is in my thoughts and prayers always
i know

Demotte, IN

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Hes doin good. Takin care of his kids tryin to do the right thing. He aint in jail
not what i saw

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2011
well when i saw him he was out tryin to sell some stolen stuff,and looked like he was getting back to the same ol mess.for his family's sake i hope he gets it together.he a good person when he not on drugs.who is he dating now? i herd he was with Chelsea cinnomin for a while? but who knows people gossip so much you dont know what to believe anymore.
bucket

Demotte, IN

#4 Dec 20, 2011
Who looking for me? Yall know where to find me. Ima do me
yeah right

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2011
your running from the police again! the only place anybody has found you is topix stupid!
lol

Demotte, IN

#6 Dec 21, 2011
Why yall so worried about him. Mind ur own business.
bubket

Demotte, IN

#7 Dec 21, 2011
FIRST THANG FIRST ITS THA PAROLE OFFICER THAT IM RUNNING FROM.
If ANYBODY WANT TO FIND ME I MIGHT BE WITH YOUR WIFE. OR YOUR MOTHER
bucket

Demotte, IN

#8 Dec 26, 2011
Im not running from nobody. Im doing good rite now happy with my new girl. Quit hateing and stay out of mine. 8-)
lollol

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2011
lol
JEN

Demotte, IN

#10 Dec 29, 2011
Go home. I love you. Everything will be okay. Leave that trick alone.
My Dude

Huntington, IN

#11 Dec 29, 2011
DANIEL IS DOING PRETTY GOOD FROM WHAT I SAW HE IS CLEAN AGAIN THANKS TO HIS NEW GIRL. WHO IS SHE ANYWAY? SHE SURE IS PRETTY. I SEE YA BUCK GO HEAD.
HEATHER DEMAREE

Demotte, IN

#12 Dec 30, 2011
I'm that girl... I'm his boo thang
a OLD friend

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2012
heather you are so pathedic! your a meth jar chasin skank. we all know what you an daniel and ray sparrow an kelly derousse are doing out ther in the country COOKIN DOPE! you wouldnt be around miss boo thang if sombody wasnt bringing dope to the table! you guys are all gonna go down eventually. and being with Daniel Patrick is not anything to brag about he has no job ,goals or ambitions in life and he is a waste of good air. he disrespects his mother and father after all they have done for him and places tricks an dope before his own children. dont think thats much to be prouod of. your really sick!all of you out ther in the country up for weeks at a time are SICK!!!!! hope the law gets you all
wondering

United States

#14 Jan 3, 2012
Well said old friend! Why would anyone brag about being with this guy? I also love how heather claims to be straightening out her life! What a pathetic joke, her poor children! Guess her mother will have to raise Cam as well! Good thing though, her oldest seems to be a good little girl, so maybe its a blessing that heather is a junkie.
pointless

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2012
they straightening out there life together alright a slow trip back to prison thats where they both need to be and stay you all are just perfect together lay down and have kids and too messed up to care for them so pawn them off
Word of Advice

United States

#16 Jan 8, 2012
Daniel what the hell is wrong with u being with that piece of trash,shes as low as they come.Com e on u can do better than that
Eyes

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Jun 14, 2014
a OLD friend wrote:
heather you are so pathedic! your a meth jar chasin skank. we all know what you an daniel and ray sparrow an kelly derousse are doing out ther in the country COOKIN DOPE! you wouldnt be around miss boo thang if sombody wasnt bringing dope to the table! you guys are all gonna go down eventually. and being with Daniel Patrick is not anything to brag about he has no job ,goals or ambitions in life and he is a waste of good air. he disrespects his mother and father after all they have done for him and places tricks an dope before his own children. dont think thats much to be prouod of. your really sick!all of you out ther in the country up for weeks at a time are SICK!!!!! hope the law gets you all
the eye is on u both it's coming and I can't wait to put the old shacks on ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You Know I'm and the posse Comes 57 min no you aint 7
Jeremy Coy 1 hr soooo 5
Nickie rider 5 hr Seen 1
Wondering what's up 8 hr Meandyou 6
Ashley riley 13 hr stephanie 3
Salvisa Mon Ultra 3
April Cheek Sun wondering 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance